Airtel — number does not exist after porting to airtel

No 4/14, West Avenue Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 rsklogin on Apr 25, 2019
Hi, I had ported my number [protected] from Bsnl to Airtel. It got activated on 21 April 2019 and surprisingly people who were calling me were getting a message that the "number does not exist" or please check the number you have dialed ". I had raised a complaint with airtel and haven't received any proper response about the solution even after 5 days now. I keep emailing Airtel support teams and all they say is that all services are active from their side but the irony is even their support agents are not able to call me because of this issue. Additionally I am also not able to send or receive SMS which has become a huge problem for me because all sorts of transactions and authentications happen through SMS otp which I am not receiving. I have even left out a complaint at my nearest airtel showroom and at least they acknowledged the issue at hand since I physically went there and showed them the issue.

Kindly help me with this issue asap or please assist me to switch back to my previous network.

[Apr 25, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rsklogin, Apr 25, 2019
Hi Airtel, this issue has been resolved. I am able to receive incoming calls and send/receive SMS as of 11AM 25-april-2019.

Thank you for your assistance. Please close this complaint.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [344]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Hi Airtel, this issue has been finally resolved. Thanks for your support.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - number does not exist after porting to airtel