Airtel — opening of payment bank account without consent and routing gas subsidy in unauthorised manner

Ankursaxena1234567 on Jan 3, 2018
This has reference to my airtel prepaid mobile number: [protected].

I had linked my aadhaar number with my aforesaid airtel prepaid number as per goi directives. However, later i came to know that a payment bank account was unauthorizedly opened using my aaddhaar details by airtel without even taking my consent.

Over and above that, my gas subsidy was routed through this payment bank account and it stopped getting credited to my bank of baroda account after that.

Upon reaching airtel customer care office, i was advised that the payment account will be closed within 48 hours but that has never happened. As on date, the gas subsidy amount is neither getting credited to my old bank account nor to airtel payment bank account.

Even after their email confirmation, they have not closed payment bank account.

Needless to mention, i am a senior citizen who is being troubled by airtel customer care outlets and also being forced to visit and revisit these airtel outlets and gas agency several times.

Arun kumar saxena

[Jan 03, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ankursaxena1234567, Jan 05, 2018
No reply yet
Updated by Ankursaxena1234567, Jan 24, 2018
No reply yet
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - opening of payment bank account without consent and routing gas subsidy in unauthorised manner