[Resolved]  Airtel — Recharge not reflecting [protected]

Hello sir
I recharged my mobile [protected] on 17.02.2021 through sbi net banking
Ref no [protected]IGAKNJRAF3
recharge of rs 49/-
which is not reflecting and the amount has been deducted by my bank so kindly help me and solve my problem.
Feb 17, 2021
The message for recharge successful came
Feb 17, 2021

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

For the Activation of my Airtel account after eKYC a link was passed on and made a payment. First I paid ₹3532 on 25 March 2021 through net banking. It failed but the amount was deducted from my account stating that the bank declined. I waited for the return credit but still not got back. Then the personal again called back assuring that the old amount will be reverted. So I send the amount of ₹3532 through another bank which also did not show successful payment. I was annoyed and I got the screenshot and approached the Cyber cell. After half an hour another message drops in stating that the payment was successful. I am still not aware how come there can be two messages. One stating successful payment and failed payment. I expecting the earlier amount to be reverted. But it shakes consumers confidence and digital form of payment. I still hope my connection will be installed... today...

Airtel