Airtel — Refund for airtel broadband xstream fibre

This is to bring into your notice that i have applied for airtel fibernet connection on 22th july, 2020 in dehradun, uttrakhand. I was promised by your sales man rakesh semwal that he will install it in 2 days for 1000rs, then he started demanding 2500 rs and said if i am not willing to pay 2500 than i should go for refund, i applied for refund on 25th july and today is 9th august, rakesh is the worst sales man ever, he doesn’t pic up my calls, i want you to take serious actions against him.
It's been almost 20 days still i haven't receive my refund amount and they are again asking me to wait for another 8 days.

Is this the way, customer should be treated? Firstly, you are not providing us with the fibernet service at the price you promised and secondly when we try to opt-out and ask for refund they ask us to for more 20 days to wait.

Kindly look into the matter as i want my money back asap. Please refer to the attachment for your reference.

[Aug 09, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Saloni Luniyal Aug 09, 2020
+[protected] This is the number of your sales man rakesh, he is ill manner and don’t know to to deal with a customer.
I want serious charges against him, else i am going to consumer court for mental harassment.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet