Airtel — sim not activated till yet

lokeshkumar12345 on Nov 12, 2017
Subject -
1. Sim not activated till now
2. Pathetic, disgusting, ridiculous and downmarket behaviour of airtel store staff
3. Charged rupees 100 for sim activation (Cheating with customer)

I am lokesh kumar, i am having an airtel number [protected] from the last 12 years. This number is registered by my mother name sumitra.

I lost my cell phone on 10th november 2017. I asked to blocked the sim (Airtel and vodaphone).
Next day, 11th november 2017, i went to airtel store shalimar bagh delhi 110088 to get duplicate sim. They charged rupees 100, which was the fraud and they said sim will be activated within next 4 hour but even after 6 hours my sim did not get activate. I again went to airtel store and the staff said go to some other airtel store. They misbehave with me and abuse me.

Its almost more than 14 hour and my sim didn't get activated even i called to customers care and gave complete derails. Customers care said sim will activate within 1 hour but its more than 2 hour...

Who will pay my losses???
Action against airtel store staff???

Thanks and regards
Lokesh kumar
Hrlokeshkumar@gmail.com

[Nov 12, 2017] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - sim not activated till yet