[Resolved]  Airtel — Someone cheated with me in the name of Airtel (Misuse my documents)

I, Swastik Bhattacharyya, Father's name- Ujjwal Kumar Bhattacharyya, When I was working at Airtel Company (Year 2015), I used a Postpaid sim which was taken in my documents (KYC) and given by Airtel Company. Mobile number was [protected]. And registered address was - 4no Kalibari road, Dumdum, PS- Dumdum, Kolkata- 700030, but now I am staying at Sukantapally, Khasjangal, Abash, Near Telecom Abasan, Paschim Medinipur, PIN Code- 721102, and alternate registered mobile number- [protected]. When I left the job I returned the sim to Airtel company authority and told him to close the connection. I am not using this number after left my job in the year of 2015, another person use this number month on month. I got bill payment related massage month on month to my alternate number [protected]. Today when I checked through online with otp based I shocked, I have seen registered email id is [protected]@yahoo.com. The suspect is using the sim card into a Device. Device name- Huawei E5573s-606, Device Imei number- [protected]. Why Airtel company authority cheated with me? Why Airtel company authority has given the sim card to another person without informing me. It was totally fraud (Sim Swap).

I request you kindly take a legal action against that person or authority who using the sim card without informing me. I don't know the suspect person.

Another person is misusing my documents, Please pay attention to the facts...

Kindly find the attachment (Such kind of proves)..

Mobile number- [protected]

Alternate registered mobile number- [protected]
Apr 3, 2021
Email address- [email protected] No one called me
Apr 02, 2021

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Airtel