Airtel — to transfer ownership of airtel no.

95, Road No 2, Vijayanarag, KIADB Export Promotion Area, Whitefield, Bangalore, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 varun55 on Apr 22, 2019
I am varun aggarwal, customer of airtel number ([protected]) and using this no. Since last 11 years. Eleven days back my no. Was blocked, since it was owned by abb and i changed my organization. I had contacted airtel customer care and they told that to get this unlocked i have to arrange noc from my last company (Abb). The very next day abb triggered the mail to me & airtel executive mr. Suresh (Airtel relationship manager & coordinator for abb) to unblock the airtel no. Along with noc.
This mail was triggered on 12.04.2019 & airtel executive mr. Suresh informed me on mail to take printout of noc and take it to my nearest airtel store & reissue the new sim in my name. But when i went to my nearest airtel store (95, road no 2, vijayanarag, kiadb export promotion area, whitefield, bangalore), i met the store manager mr. Chandra shekhar and his response was very poor. I had shown him the email & noc copy. But he told me to get the hard copy on company letterhead with company stamp. I don’t understand, why they want hardcopy of letterhead, even when the mail is sent by abb.
Mr. Chandra shekhar was not ready to listen anything, so i again contacted mr. Suresh and at the same time mr. Suresh talked to chandra shekhar. After a long discussion, chandra shekhar told suresh to send email post which he will take approval from his superior.
Till date mr. Chandra shekhar is unable to take approval and when i asked him today to follow up he started off with the same story of getting the hardcopy on company letter head
This was not something i expected from airtel and on top of that he says that please escalate it where ever you want. Is that the way airtel employees are trained to treat their customers. We are in a digital world and i tried following every procedure to get my number unlocked but looks like mr. Chandra shekhar will leave no stone unturned to harass me.
Please look into the matter urgently on top priority & reissue new sim-card as soon as possible.
Varun aggarwal

to transfer ownership of airtel no.
to transfer ownership of airtel no.

[Apr 22, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by varun55, Apr 22, 2019
Notified by Airtel, but need the issue to be resolved as soon as possible.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - to transfer ownership of airtel no.