Airtel — wrong information provided and misguided customer

Phani Koundinya Sriram on Dec 28, 2017
I visited airtel store in itpl asking to change my postpaid plan to prepaid, submitted my documents and they promised me its done. Now after a week i got to know that its not processed yet. Fake promises will result in loosing customers. Change my connection to prepaid asap. Airtel experience is worst experience. Airtel will loose all its customers very soon with fake promises and un professional behavior

[Dec 28, 2017] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  11 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Without any info u guys take lpg subsidy in airtel payment bank. Now UIDAI Banned your ekyc service.we cant take risk with your banking service.its request kindly close my airtel payment bank account linked with [protected].
My Airtel number is [protected] and I am unable to receive network properly that's why I am unable to use internet and when I was calling my sister the call automatically dropped. And when I called costumer care I did not get any solution.
Please do something
Since November 2017, I am experiencing sever disturbance signals the amount I dial a number or receive a call from anywhere. At times in the middle of the talk, I get disturbance signal and the line goes off.
I request you to look into to this issue urgently and sort out immediately.
I have been charged multiple times and haven't got any resolution. I spoke with customer care executives and nodal officers who gave me different replies and different resolution timing. Until now no resolution was given and the customer service is really worse in case of service and behavior. Airtel doesn't value their customers.
Sim lost
I recently deposited an amount of rs 12100 in my airtel wallet. Now when i try to do any transactions from it a notice appears and says "debit for this account is not allowed".
And this was for exam fees because of this I have to borrow and book exam again. This is scam and I want Airtel to recredit to my amt immediately.
I had an issue with the payment I made for airtel 4G. Since I did not appropriate response, I decided to discontinue my service at the end of Nov 2017. BUT I am charged for dec/2017 cycle. I paid bec I can not stand the harassment daily. eventhough I paid I want refund of the money I had been charged unfairly
There is no airtel site near and around 5km from our village, we are not able connect to others, we are in need of a new site near to our village.
Village name---bommuvaripalem
district -----guntur
state -----ap
lat/long[protected].264550, 80.786540
there is no coverage to village .
Past few weeks there is lot of call drops and network loss in Whitefield Bangalore area. This is experienced by me and several of work colleague.

The network will show, H, LTE but still internet don't work. Not sure who keeps a check on what Airtel claims and provides to customers
Trying to change mobile connection change from post paid to pre- paid, struggling since 5 days shown all the relevant paper but looks staff at desk always willing not to proceed this and says this paper is not clear ...etc
fed up with their attitude
store at turner road, dehradun
Including

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - wrong information provided and misguided customer