Alagappa University Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Jun 29, 2022

File a complaint to Alagappa University

Having problems with Alagappa University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Alagappa University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Alagappa University

Tamil Nadu

Alagappa University Phone Numbers

Fax

Alagappa University reviews & complaints page 2

I have sent DD for issuing my TC & marksheet for Bcom CA 2017 batch and I have received mail from your end that my lab marks not received from learning center I have reached them for my lab marks they informed me that they couldn't open portal to update my marks and they said that only University can update my lab marks and I have shared their voice texts to CEO & DDE of ALU thru mail . please update my lab marks and issue my TC and marksheet, getting delayed for admitting PG Thanks in Advance

Alagappa University — No response and disrespectful

Please find the attached documents of email and there is no response for email and very Dis respectful answer kumbakonam azhagppa university gentleman..!
    Regards,...
    My sister c.mageshwari. studied at ananda College devakottai. His phone not work so i sent his paper..vut wrong send. His last exam paper total of numper 18 but i sent 1 paper... please help his...requested ...yours faithfully...thanking you sir
    Is your got passed in this exam do they gave any solution for this problem

Hi all

It's really very disappointed for me as I have submitted the cancellation form and medical documents for my mother medical expenses as per the procedure instructed to me 3 weeks before but today I get to know that it's not possible to refund the money and also the person from the admission team has behaved rudely and not properly answering my questions. As there are lot of miscommunications and it's really not acceptable. can I know any specific reasons on this matter and waiting for your response.

Harish

I have applied for MBA at Alagappa University, later I decided to do some other degree which really helps for my career growth. But one advisor forced me to book the slot for the Jan 21 batch. He also told, "you to book the slot now later if you wish to cancel we will refund the amount, " he said. So by his words, I book the slot by paying 20, 000rs. after two days I informed him that I not willing to pursue the MBA course, so I will withdraw my admission and I have submitted a Cancellation form. But from that point, there is no response from his end. Even if I call him he is not attending the call till date.

Kindly arrange me for a refund of my amount of 20, 000rs.
        Jun 24, 2021
        Updated by vishnuselvam
        Still my compliant not resolved.

I have attended the business environment exam 2nd semester mba but after finishing the exam I tried to convert my answer script in pdf format so but I couldn't the size of the Images was big so first I reduced the size of the images then I convert into pdf itt was already 2'o clock I tried to upload it but I was unable to upload my answer script and I sent my answer scripts in post without uploading in the website
          Is this problem solved bro without uploading in website and sending the hard copy do work

TO
            THE CONTROLLER OF EDUCATION
            ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY
            KARAIKUDI

RESPECTED SIR,

SUB: 2ND, 3RD YR MARKSHEET, Course completion, Provisional Certificate and convocation not received.

I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE COMPLETED B.A (PA) AT YOUR UNIVERSITY.BUT STILL MY ABOVE DETAILS ARE NOT RECEIVED.SENT IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

NAME: ABITHA A.B
            PROGRAM: B.A (PA)
            ENROL NO:[protected]
            PHONE:[protected]
            MY EMAIL [protected]@GMAIL.COM

Requesting to extend the date of examination of 1st sem bsc Optometry. As it has been only 2 months since our cls started.

My name is mukarram zaidi, I got my admission in ICE college of Hospitality management affiliated by Alagappa University in 2016, I've appeared for every examination and have got every result on time, but in my final year 2019, I was marked absent in one paper although I appeared for it, and was failed in that year, and since then I've not been able to apply for re exam, please kindly provide me with my result or there will be consequences

Yours Sincerely,
                Mukarram Zaidi

I am not able to pay my exam fee when i Enter Register Number showing Incorrect Enrollment Number. My Register Number[protected] i have cleared all MBA exam except 1 subject. Please help me complete my exam.

I finished the course in 2013 and i got only provisional marks card report and haven't recieved the certificate for the course i have done.

I called and enquired they told pay again some fee and again ask for certificate, but for that also nothing i recieved.

I keep moving to different states and it is not possible to come everytime and pay the nominal fee and ask for certificate again and again.

I approached twice and but till no response.

It is nearly 7 years over but still no certificate if i want to apply for job i have only provisional certicate but no degree certificate

Dear alagappa university, have you got dec approval. If so share the same.

Hello sir, I'm applying mba course in Alagappa university study centre nagercoil.
                        I call them to ask information about mba course. They cut the call.
                        Thn i call another time. They speak like rubbish.
                        What can i do?

My contact number. [protected]
                        Their contact number [protected]

Respected sir/madam

I am s. Shanmugapriya studying m. Sc computer science in your college. My guide mam name is dr. M. Janaki. I got permission from mam to do project in our college without going to computer center. Now my project is over. I have attended conference and published proceedings for about 2200 as my mam told to do so. I felt grateful to my department as our department gave permission to do the project. My mam told...
                          Suguna institute of poultry management has running their institute even getting leave from government. As per government instructions grant me leave for us. We are requesting you to consider my application to activate the leave announcement by the government of india and state government of tamil nadu. Aware this news and let make us a leave because student are from different location and different places....
                          My name is rathi ammanath r
                          Roll no. [protected]

Course enrolled.. Ba pa
                          2009 to 2012

I have been contacting to know where is my marks card no one is ready to solve the issue. I have all the documents which supports my degree in alagappa university.

Study center kiet bangalore those people are saying it's not recivied from university.. It's affecting my carrer in real time.
                          ...
                          Respected sir,
                          I am gobinath a my registration number[protected] i had completed the post graduate diploma yoga distance education through your university on may[protected]. The result had come that i passed in all subjects. Till now i couldn't get the provisional certificate and mark statement. I had come to your university two times but couldn't get.
                          I have to join next course because of this i need the certificate immediately...

Alagappa University — not able to register for phd in alagappa

I am unable to complete my phd registration in psychology even after securing 3rd rank in the alagappa entrance exam.

According to the university people psychology guideship has been outsourced to a private agency and, when we contacted them they are declining our request saying the guides are already occupied by mku candidates.

Request for help!...
                          I am vallarasu i am studied in bba distance education my 1st year mark sheet i did not receive my enrool no 18c1040215 so please give me the mark sheet thank you! And i am change my address my address is s. Vallarasu, s/o selvaraj, college road, vadapudupatty, theni district, annanji post, and i sent the details in post change of address so helping me thanks,...
                          நான் தங்கள் கல்லூரியில் தொலை நிலை கல்வி BBA பயின்று வருகிறேன் என்னுடைய முதலாம் ஆண்டு மதிப்பெண் சான்றிதழ் எனக்கு வந்து அடையவில்லை, என்னுடைய சேர்க்கை எண்(18c1040215) எனவே இதனை...