[Resolved] Amazon India — fraud and worst service

Pilibhit, Pilibhit District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Sagarpbt on Jan 2, 2018
Placed a combo order for mi y1 and y1 life but when receive parcel it contain both y1 lite. I called customer care for return but nothing done on there part just making fool of customers by saying return is requested will receive return soon but again nothing is done even after calling customer care for multiple time regarding the issue the outcome is zero like always i also have all evidence against them from a video recording while opening the parcel to all the calls made by me to customer support please take necessary action against these online sites
Sagar arora
Sagar. [email protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 5, 2018
Nothing is done on part of company just making fool plz don't buy products from this site as it is a blundder

[Jan 02, 2018] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Uday kiran1998's response, Dec 30, 2017
Address prince hostel, veltech university, Avadi, Chennai, 600062,
Phone no. [protected]

Comments

I ordered and paid for SOLDRON Black Desoldering Pump .But Delivered a diferrent cheap quality Make.
The company may be asked refund my paid amount

I'm from prince hostel, 4products are automatically cancelled by Amazon which I kept. With out my permission.
So I need my order which I kept
Myne no. [protected]

I have placed following order with SBI cared for getting cash back and after placing order I got a mail that in December it will be credited but till now it has not been credited.

Ordered on 9 August 2017 Order#[protected]
Ordered on 25 October 2017 Order#[protected]
Can I know what this transaction is all about as I didn't ordered anything on Amazon recently.

ChequeRef number:[protected]