Amazon India — refund not credited yet

Patna, Patna District, Bihar, India
 Andy_2210 on Dec 26, 2018
My order no is[protected]..I ordered it on 10/10/18 with sbi debit card..same day the order was cancelled but the refund has not been credited yet to my bank account.. I contacted bank customer service as well as amazon but it is getting delayed and delayed.. 27/112018 I made a complaint against amazon at National consumer helpline... Amazon India is not providing me with utr number for the refund transaction whereas the bank is asking for utr number to track the refund amount.. My mobile no is [protected]..name :Deepak Kumar from Patna bihar.. Registered mobile number with account is [protected]

[Dec 27, 2018] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Andy_2210, Jan 13, 2019
Kindly resolve my y
Updated by Andy_2210, Jan 13, 2019
Waiting for resolution

Comments

My refund is not showing in my account but Amazon is already initiated the refunds
reference no 456314
kindly Take Care of that issue ...
I am contact canara bank customer care they told me that there is no such transaction will happen ...

+91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]