Anand India — Dynamo Wireless CCTV Camera not delivered

Tura, Meghalaya, India
 fkston
I have ordered for Dynamo Wireless CCTV Camera with the following details Transaction ID: 1179406 Customer No.:[protected] Order Date: 7/27/2014 9:46:02 AM Customer name: Mrs. Greendash Marak, Address: Bonepa Atilla, Tura Chandmari, P.O. Lower Chandmari, Near St. Xaviers School, West Garo Hills, Maghalaya-794002 Phone no.: [protected] Alternate phone number: [protected] The parcel was delivered on[protected] but without the product inside the parcel. I have contacted customer care and was told that the product will be sent within a week but till date the product was not sent. Hereby I am submitting this complaint so that I can get the redressal at the earliest.

Dynamo Wireless CCTV Camera not delivered
Dynamo Wireless CCTV Camera not delivered

Comments

hello sir,
i have a purchase one dynamo wirless cctv camera in snapdeal.i recieve camera than good condition. but after working not properly result camera.it will work very bim.so i complain that repair of my camera by compny.
Hello Sir/Mam,
We regret the problem caused to you. Please let us know whether your issue has been solved by us with a solution you were satisfied with.

- Anand India
I have ordered for Dynamo Wireless CCTV Camera with the following details Order No.: 1752572 Order Date:[protected]:52:00 AM Customer name: Mrs. Shiv Naryan Chpra, Address: Nasnoda, P.O. Gadota, Th:Dudu, Near Bus stand, Jaipur, Rajasthan-303007 Phone no.: [protected] Alternate phone number: [protected]. The parcel was delivered on[protected] but the product received not functioning. My questing to Anand India, Why you people delivered me without tested product?, I have contacted customer care for above mentioned problem but till to now anand india not solve my problem.

+91 91 6797 8124 [Customer Care]
    +91 91 6797 8136 [Customer Care]
    Bungalow No. 1, Mahavir Nagar, 7 Square Academy Lane, Mira Road (E), Thane, Maharashtra, India - 401107
    Anand India - Dynamo Wireless CCTV Camera not delivered