[Resolved] Andhra Bank — error message [userfg0011] [100205] the active accounts linked to the user do not exist. only limited features can be used. please try after sometime.

Abhisht Yadav on Mar 13, 2019
Dear sir/madam,

I am facing a problem with internet banking dashboard of andhra bank i. E. When i log in to the internet banking website it shows the below-mentioned error:

"the active accounts linked to the user do not exist. Only limited features can be used. Please try after sometime.."

I have tried to contact the branch via phone but didn't get any response. Please help to solve this problem.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 16, 2019

[Mar 13, 2019] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019
Dear Customer,

We are very sorry for your experience. Kindly DM us your account number and contact details on our twitter handle @bank_andhra with the help of following link https://bit.ly/2HX81Bw and we'll connect with you to understand this better.

Andhra Bank Customer Service

Comments

When IAM transfering money from andhranank tez app to sbi account AMT deducted but not credited in my sbi account I did this transaction at night 1.30Am please give me solution and I want my money back so please refund my money back
I Just deposit 44000/- in Andhra bank cdm Lal Bungalow branch, Ameerpet, Hyderabad. After deposit it showing error,
Contact your branch .
Please solve my problem
Sir i deopsit cash in machin in sector 17 brach today 23/03/19 time 5.25 pm i put cash apox 15000/-in machine after diosit cash machin hang my amount not reverse by machine my cash hang in machin please help me my account no is [protected] (verma and sons)my mobile no is [protected]

Not restoring account details

+91 40 2312 2703 [Help]
    +91 40 2312 2693 [Help]
    +91 22 2261 8335 [NEFT]
    5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500004
    Andhra Bank - error message [userfg0011] [100205] the active accounts linked to the user do not exist. only limited features can be used. please try after sometime.