[Resolved] Asus India — Zenfone 3 laser

murthy dhavala on Jan 12, 2017
Asus claims that zenfone 3 laser has sony camera sensor and 52mp resolution in their own website, but in reality it has very poor camera resolution. When spoken to customer care, they just want it to be repaired rather than replacing the device.
Invoice is attached in image.
I want the mobile to be replaced if there is problem with camera of my device.
If at all every device has same poor resolution image then, how can they have false claim.. Appropriate action to be taken by indian law so that consumers cannot be deceived by such false claims

I request you to please handle this issue carefully with the interest of public.

Such are the devices being sold by flipkart online.

This is the 3rd poor experience with flipkart services..
In my case neither the manufacturer nor service provider nor seller is taking responsibility to solve my issue.

Zenfone 3 laser
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 12, 2017
My issue is still unresolved.

I have received mail from servicecenter_apac@asus.com where in they advice to do the same what service centre people have adviced.

Inspite of doing all those things, there is no improvement in its CAMERA functioning.

Later they inspected the device physically and said that they would replace the camera only, for which I am against since this device is not even a 15days passed when issue was found.

More over ASUS claims that this model, ZENFONE 3 LASER has got SONY Camera SENSOR, 52MP Resolution, but in reality I do not find its functionality as they claim.

If they say, my particular device is having problem with the camera, then I want device to be replaced unconditionally since device is faulty since its birth.

Or else if they say that this is the best picture captured from its camera, then absolutely they make ABSURD claims in their specifications of this device in their website, because no TECH Expert would accept the claim

This is how they attract consumers by false and absurd claims..

so please withdraw those claims immediately from the website and compensate the people whoever has purchased this device basing on your false claims.

Manufacturers has to check the device at least before packing it, rather than releasing faulty devices in the market and put conditions like one week replacement policies, later they would just repair the devices. Because sometime that one week time may not be sufficient for the consumers to have detailed check up of the devices.

I think its purely Manufacturer's mistake either in packing the Faulty Device or in Making Absurd claims.

So I request kindly be cautious before claiming anything with out actual facts.

Hope you understand my issue genuinely and sincerely and do the needful at the earliest.

Thanking you.

[Jan 12, 2017] Asus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by murthy dhavala, Jan 17, 2017
No response from the Compnay til now..
Updated by murthy dhavala, Jan 19, 2017
Its been a week but there is no response from company either..
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir, i lost my asus zenfone 2 laser 3 month back. i filed an FIR against it. But unfortunately i have not been able to hear any news from the police station.

18-474, Lakshmi Towers, Old Town, Anantapuram, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India