Axis Bank — amount deducted from my axis bank account.but ticket not booked in irctc.

Agastheeswaram, Nagercoil Tamilnadu., India
 moorthy b on Jun 12, 2019
On 28/05/2019 while making payment for irctc ticket booking from my axis bank account through net banking Rs 1528.27 was deducted from my account. But the ticket was not booked stating no response from bank and payment pending from bank end.But Rs 1528.27 was deducted from my axis bank account vide INB/[protected]/ZAAK EPAYMENT SERVICES PVT LTD.PLEASE do the needfull for the repayment of paid amount to my axis bank account early.My contract mobile number is [protected].My email id is [email protected]

[Jun 12, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by moorthy b, Jun 12, 2019
Please do the needfull for repayment
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 12, 2019
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Here is a link that will help address your concern - https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-product/FraudDispute-Disp.aspx . Please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/2VadVIq . Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank - amount deducted from my axis bank account.but ticket not booked in irctc.