[Resolved] Axis Bank — Deactivate one assist and refund the money

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Junaid Hossain Kalam
I have received a call from Axis Bank yesterday. I just don't want the subscription and please cancel my subscription for my Axis Master Card ending with 7359. It has been noticed that the money already been charged @1799 for the same.
Hence, cancel the subscription and refund the same into my account. My relationship no. is 189779. I am waiting for confirmation of delation of this service and also refund the money @1799.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 26, 2019

[Apr 11, 2017] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Junaid Hossain Kalam, Apr 11, 2017
It is totally fraudulent activity of axis bank one assist service that they are charging more than 50 percent balance for cancellation for the service. It is a matter of escalation to escalate it to the higher authorities.
Updated by Junaid Hossain Kalam, Apr 17, 2017
It's been 6 days of deactivation of the service One assist but still not getting the money that has been deducted from my axis bank account. Please it's my kind request you to refund the same money which has been deducted within in this week. I am waiting for your confirmation Miss Deepali.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2019
Hi, we are here to help! Please DM us your registered contact number and we will get back shortly.
Please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/2VadVIq Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Comments

I have received a call from Axis Bank today. I just don't want the subscription and please cancel my subscription for my Axis visa Card ending with 3477. It has been noticed that the money charged @1899 for the same.
Hence, cancel the subscription and refund the same into my account. I am waiting for confirmation of deletion of this service and also refund the money @1899.
Dear Customer,

Greetings from OneAssist..!

We have checked our records using the relationship no.189779 and found that the plan is already Inactive. We would request you to share your registered contact details to confirm the same.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Junaid Hossain Kalam's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 17, 2017
Hello Team one assist,
Please refund me the money as soon as possible.
Lutuna Tarai's reply, Aug 29, 2018
Mam I have faced the same problem . I don't want to subscribe the one assist so please cancel the subscription and send me the money back . My card no. Is 4088490003093432. My relationship no is 5169217. 1899 rupees is deducted from my account end with no. 934267 . Please please send the money back to the same account .cancel the subscription of one assist and send the money back .
Yours regards,
Lutuna tarai
My name is Abdul Kalam. My contact no is [protected].
Pingo96's reply, Sep 7, 2018
Mr. Kalam can you please tell me whether your full amount was returned or anything was deducted and how much time it took?
Dear Abdul,

Greetings from OneAssist..!

We apologize for the delay in response.

To process your refund, we would require the below details from you:

- Account holder name
- Account number
- Branch and Bank name
- IFSC code.

We have also arranged a call for you to address your concerns.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Hello Deepali,

I have provided my above mentioned details to the email id of Shivani Narwani. Please do check and do the refund of money.
Dear Abdul,

Greetings from OneAssist..!

Thank you for providing us with the required details. Our team will initiate the refund and you should receive it within 7 working days.

Hope your query is resolved.

Junaid Hossain Kalam's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 22, 2017
Thanks so lot Deepali for refunding the money. I wish you all the best.
my name ashis kumar ghosh and my one assist relationship no is 1926989, i want to deactivate my one assist, so please deactive my one assist wallet. thank's

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, May 12, 2017
Dear Customer,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

As per your request, we have cancelled your plan vide service request No. 1980226 & the refund will get processed in 7 working days.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [email protected] or 1800-123-3330.

Sagar

(Team OneAssist)
My name is subasri selvaraj, and my relationship no is 2337837.please deactivate my one assist wallet and refund the amount
My name is Anmoldeep kaur and my relationship no.2938971
Please deactivate my one assist service and refund my amount as soon as possible.
My name is Anmoldeep kaur.
My relationship no. is2938971
I am not interested in one assist service
Decativate it and refund my amount.
I am frustrated with the calls from the bank.
I am waiting for the confirmation.
i m not interested in this one assist service.i want my fund as soon as possible.
Without my knowledge an amount of RS.1399 was deducted from my account in axis bank towards one assistant service and relationship number was also given as 1365180, which is not correct.
I am not interested. Please arrange to cancel the same and refund RS.1399/- to me and credit the same in my account immediately.
My name is jagdev singh. Yesterday I received a call regarding protection of my debit card . They misguided me and without my permission, without any OTP 1899 rs debited from my account with relationship no. 3612943. Please cancel this policy and refund my money . I have very bad experience with axis . Also they gave me a customer care number which is totally useless . Please refund my money as soon as possible.
fraud one assist service
same things also happen with me..
Sir I did not want any plan for mobile protection so inactive my one assist plan and refund money with rs 1899
Sir I did not refund my money after cancelation request
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Aug 1, 2018

Hi, we are here to help ! Please DM us your registered contact number and we will get back shortly.
Regards, Team Axis Bank
My name is ankit gusain. Today I received a call regarding protection of my debit card . They misguided me and without my permission, without any OTP 1899 rs debited from my account with customer id no.[protected] . Please cancel this policy and refund my money . Please refund my money as soon as possible.

My name is Angel R . Today I received a call regarding protection of my debit card . They misguided me and without my permission, without any OTP 1899 rs debited from my account with customer id no.[protected] . Please cancel this policy and refund my money . Please refund my money as soon as possible.
I received a call yesterday and today also... They misguided me as if they are employee from axis bank and want the card detail for verification. They deducted amount of 1899 from my debit card. I have requested axis bank for cancelling this service. Will i have to request here also?

Pingo96's reply, Sep 7, 2018
I just want to cancel this fraud service and want my money back.
Today just now I received a call from one assist. They explained me about the plan repeatedly even if I told them I am busy in a crowded place. They asked me to confirm with my last 4 digit debit card no. So out of no sense I told my last 4 digit debit card no. And then they charged 1899 instantly. This is so rediculous service just trying to grab money by giving you false future accidental. I want to ask Axis Bank if you guys can't protect our account then why the hell did you promised?? What's the value if our money and valuable documents goes into third party services. You guys are sharing our documents with a third party services which should be taken strong action against axis Bank. Please refund my full money 1899 back as soon as possible I don't need any third party protection and if Axis Bank can't protect our money and data then please shut down this bank. My registered mobile number number is [protected].

Thank you.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Nov 19, 2018

Hi, we request you to contact one assist to discontinue the services. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank - Deactivate one assist and refund the money