Axis Bank — regarding change of communication address.

Patna, Patna District, Bihar, India
 kashyapk88 on Jul 23, 2019
I have an axis asap account with kyc done and i am now trying to update the communication address via net banking and mobile app through services section but after a day it shows request closed. I have provided my driving licence, aadhar card and what not as a proof but it still shows the same old address. It has been months now. I am in dire necessity of changing the address, i cant visit the branch because i am not in the city due to some severe problem also i have visited once but the female officer did it from my phone and asked me to wait for a day.
My name is kartik kashyap
Please contact me for bank details as i cant provide them here.
Email - [protected]@gmail.com
Branch-axis bank rakhi complex ashina digha road near passport office po bv college patna

[Jul 23, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 23, 2019
Hi, we wish to inform you that your Axis ASAP account is closed. The decision has been taken on grounds of Bank's internal policies and operating procedure. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by kashyapk88, Jul 23, 2019
closed? i have almost 40k balance in my account. What are you talking about?

Comments

I create axis asap account on 13 july 2019 but its show inactive.customer care say go to bank and complete kyc, i go to branch, bank say your account inactive kfc not possible.bank say come again after account active.bank say different and customer care say different.my customer id is[protected], please call me back on [protected]
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 24, 2019

Hi, we tried reaching you today, however, we were unable to connect as the number was not reachable. We wish to inform you that your Axis ASAP account is closed. The decision has been taken on grounds of the bank's internal policies and operating procedures. Request you to visit the branch and collect the DD for account closure. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Axis Bank - regarding change of communication address.