Bajaj Allianz — duplicate copy of previous policy document required urgent

pratiksha.babre on May 17, 2019
I want duplicate copy of below heath insurance policy number urgently.

I called call center so many time but no response. They just say we will send you soon but till now, i don't received. I am fed up with this. I am switching with another health policy

Policy numbers are
Og[protected]-00000270
Og[protected]-00000263

Scrutiny number 57834458
Name kanta rangarao babre

Pratiksha babre
Pratiksha. [email protected]

[May 17, 2019] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019
Hi Pratiksha,

We've made a note of your concern. Please share your contact number via email to [email protected] so that we can get in touch with you.

We have registered your complaint with Reference No. BA - 1440, keep a note of the same for further procedure. Also, please mention this number in the subject line of the email while sending in your details. Thank you.

Caringly Yours,
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance

Comments

My kind advice is don't take any policy with Bajaj Allianz. I had a very bad experience with them. Just for the policy copy following up with them for more than 15 days. Current value of the policy is always less than your total premium paid even after the 5 yrs of maturity.

Very bad experience. Unable to do anything. Waste of money ant time.
We have three policy already matured and also received surrender request acknoledgement letter on dated 14.5.2019 still did not get money.

whenever we call to bazaz aliaz office ahmedabad, one guy named tapan told that ur policy amount is on processing will transfer after complete process.

+91 20 3030 5858 [Customer Care]
    GE Plaza, Airport Road, Yerawada, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411 006
    Bajaj Allianz - duplicate copy of previous policy document required urgent