Bajaj Electronics — fridge samsung /exchange money

Secunderabad, Andhra Pradeshhyderabad, India
 vijethabandi on Dec 5, 2018
I have purchased a samsung refrigerator on[protected]. The invoice number of the same is 1211/185/5-6243. The refrigerator was delivered to my house by evening the same day and i have exchanged it for an old one. The sales person in the store (Habsiguda branch) told me that the exchange money should be collected at the counter after 2 days. My driver visited the store along with the bill to collect the amount many times but couldnt get hold of the money. The sales person says at first he dosent have the money and asked to comeback next day which my driver did. But now the sales perrson gives a mobile number [protected] sai manager and asks us to call him and speak.
Till today my driver visited the store many times and i spoke to the sales person on phone he says the manager is on leave what can i do you have the number you call him.
When i purchased a product from the shop why will i call the manager? And if the manager is on leave there should be someone else to take up the responsibility.
I have been shopping with bajaj from long and this is a very bad experience.
Request you to take action as soon as possible.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Shop No 344, Ground Floor, Ozone Complex, Main Road, Panjagutta, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500082
    Bajaj Electronics - fridge samsung /exchange money