Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [BWSSB]

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [BWSSB] Complaints & Reviews

Respected Sir,
This is to inform you that, Due to main sewage pipeline is blocked so the flow of weast water is reversed to all the premises. Please take the immideate action to resolve the problem earliest.
Asif H
Cell-[protected]

Hello Sir/Madam,

Good morning.

149, ashirvada nilaya, 5th cross raja layout nagadevanahalli...

Sewage pipe is broken and water is overflowing in below address

There is leakage in the sewage pipeline between 8th and 9th cross, 5th and 6th main, Malleswaram. Kindly attend to it on an urgent basis.

There is leakage in Sewage pipeline in the conservancy lane between 9th Cross and 8th cross, 5th Main and 6th Main Malleswaram. Kindly attend to it on an urgent basis. Thanks.

Sewage pipe or its not flowing and water is coming reverse. Need help to fix the same

The house we own is unoccupied from May 5th 2021 till now. However the bill generated is 15000 ruppess. This is due to a faulty meter. RR NUMBER IS : SE[protected]

We haven’t been receiving water since a week. The tank is almost empty and the stored water will get over today. I request to kindly look into it and start the water supply as soon as possible.

There is excess billing for C-226558
                Water usage charges is just Rs. 250, but some additional charge of Rs 2500 has been added to the bill. In this lock down situation it is unnecessary harassment because we are not able to go to nearby BWSSB office and rectify the billing problem and they have added interest for non payment of this excess bill. Requesting you to kindly rectify the problem so I can pay the proper bill amount.

I have just got my house newly painted a few days ago. However, the BWSSB meter reading man wrote my RR numbers with a permanent marker on my newly painted wall adjacent to the main door without consulting me. This has disfigured my house wall. This is unacceptable. He should have spoken to me before writing and I would have suggested a suitable place to write the RR number. Please take action to clean up this disfigure immediately.

Hi Team, I paid (Rs: 2, 785) a water bill twice for the month April 2021 on 26th April once and 16th May once.
                    br...
                    Already given complaint on 06/04/2021 regarding excess bill still not resolved...

There is no basic water supply to the residence of RK Hedge Nager, Thanisandra Main road, 1st cross its been 3 months there is no water,
                    Water needs to be ordered through tankers. No one has come to check the water connection to repair, causing inconvenience,
                    When ever we call the responsible person he is asking us to give him money

Note : There is a concerned person from government to the water supply Named Mr, Ganganna, but he has given his authority to a privet plumber Named Nawaz to supply the water through out the 1st cross to Hegdenagar
                    and now even he is taking money to supply the water
                    its serious issue we request to solve the problem ASAP

I live in 23, Central Street, Cleveland Town, Bengaluru-5
                      My neighbour's (House no.22/1) sewage line is blocked, chambers...
                      This is regarding the illegal water connection in our area which is causing a serious issue to our lane
                      There's a lane...

There is no basic water supply to the residence of RK Hedge Nager, Thanisandra Main road, opp Rashtrotthana Vidya Kendra since the road work had started, over a year.
                      Water needs to be ordered through tankers. No one has come to check the water connection to repair, causing inconvenience to the whole line
                      Complaint resolved in portal without taking any action

BWSSB complaints portal has stopped sending the complaint number which usually comes as SMS for last one month. Due to this...

1) RR No. E-157294 Domestic
                        2) I have received bill for Rs.2113.00 dated 09.05.2021.
                        3) The previous month the Bill amount was Rs.1214.00 dated 09.04.2021. This has been paid on 15.04.2021
                        4) The current bill has been charged 1019.00 for Other Charges. When further enquiries were made, I came to know that excess billing was charged as the building did not support rainwater harvesting.
                        5)The building was approved by the BBMP and constructed in the early 2000s. Since the rainwater harvesting scheme was not made mandatory then, the building does not have a rainwater harvesting system.
                        Therefore I request you to correct the charged amount on Other Charges.

There is excess billing to R R number NE316088 for the month 2 May to 22 May 2021 .
                          Meter charges are shown rs 339158 and other charges as Rs 680869 consumption in lters is 125.
                          We have been paying our bills regularly and there is hardly any water cosumption due to the lock down . We request to look into the matter and correct the error
                          Asha Sreenivasan
                          [protected]@gmail.com
                          Phone [protected]

RR No:W-143283 Excess billing in the month of March and April. The average bill used to be less than 750 per month till March...