Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [BWSSB]

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [BWSSB] Complaints & Reviews

We have constructed house in kengeri and we have applied for conversation to domestic connections. We had occupied house a month back. In the name of non domestic there is high value bill generated and line man is not taking the correct reading and not submitting the bills.
    Sir
    I kiran resident in muthyalanagar, here main pipeline blockage and manhole collapsed from 3 years. We have given...

I am a resident of Chinnappa layout, Kodigehalli Kadugodi post 560067.

We have not received Water supply to our layout since June 2021. This has led many of our houses in our layout to pay and get the water from outside sources. This means that we spend about 2000 to 2500 every month just to get water from outside and this is additonal burden on us during this difficult times.

We have raised our concerns in past but unfortunately I do not have any proof to submit.

My request is to the BWSSB officials to please consider this request and arrange for water supply to our Layout.

At the least we request water supply only once a week and for half an hour. That will be so much help.

Chinnappa Layout
    Kodigehalli, Kadugodi post
    Bangalore 560067

No water supply from last one week and they have found the damaged spot but waiting for money from cable operator for the repair as they have damaged. I don't know how many more days we need to wait for water.

Requesting Concern team to resolve asap

The lack of supply of water in the area is frequent nowadays. No proper timings for the supply with one time supply in 5 days.
          Account Number: E-222919
          Area : Ferns Habitat, Doddanekundi

For this month the consumption is shown...
          I reside at 12th cross, BEML Layout, Basaveshwarnagar. The scheduled time for supply of water in this area is evening but...

This is regarding the free consumption of Kaveri water in our area. We see many people in our area is getting free water who have not yet taken the kaveri connection meter, there is no difference between the people who have taken the connection or the once getting the kaveri water free of cost. We have asked the person who takes the kaveri water consumption reading every month but we were told to reach you, BWSSB. Please take strict action against the people who have not yet taken the kaveri connection.

We reside in 4th cross, Second main, V V Nagar(off vasantapura bwssb pipeline).Since more than a week, there is leakage of sewage on the roadside.This is causing nuisance to residents.
            Kindly arrange to flush sewage pipe so that problem is set right.

Due to rain man hole in front of my Home is over flowing from past 2days I have already complained it to attiguppe ward BWSSB complaint no BWSSB[protected]. Still there is no response from the authority.
              Kindly fix this issue as soon as possible. Thank you.

I request you to kindly replace the leaking tap of public drinking water tank.
                I also request you to kindly replace all the leaking taps at public drinking water tank to avoid unnecessary wastage of precious water.

I am a resident of BCC layout. Vijayanagar. No Cauvery water supply since one week. No proper response on phone. My house No.217, 6th Main is very close to the water tank Chandra layout. Still we have this problem. Please supply water immediately.
                  Lakshman

Yesterday night drainage overflow and full night people were in trouble to save their life and belongings.

Water entered in houses through bathrooms and main doors .

Pathetic situation

Need immediate fix.

There is blockage in sewerage chamber

Dear Concern

We residents of SR Block 1st, 2nd and 3rd Cross DJ Halli Shampur Road are not at all getting water for drinking also .

We use to get water only 2 days a week on Wednesday or Sunday and from last 3 Months water is coming only at night times that to for 1 hour for which we had to wait sometimes till 3am .

We are contacting line man Mr Dass and as per him he will be drunk on duty and very rudely he says there is no water available .

Can you help us on priorty so that weget prompt solution at this level itself .
                          To

Assistant Executive Engineer,
                          Division – SW3
                          B W S S B
                          Krishnarao Park
                          Basavanagudi,...

We are residing in Apartment which has total 48 Flats and with BESCOM Power sanctioned dating November 2016. Is STP required or exempted for this Apartment. Please confirm.

The main sewage chamber on the road in front of house is blocked and the sewage water is being reversed back to homes drainage outlets. Kindly request to take immediate action today without fail.
                            Address:

4th main 3rd cross Vidyagiri Layout Nagarabhavi Bangalore 560072
                            Landmark near Nagarabhavi Circle

Recently bwssb connection work began in hoysalanagar 3rd main 8th cross. In march 2020 when the people came for laying pipeline they used JCB and damaged the home sewage connection. They charged 4000 rs for repairs. Now when the connection was to be given after placing box they are again charging us 6000 rs. This is an exorbitant price and engineers and contractors are also involved in it. It's definitely looting every house owner and the request to the bwssb leadership to please help the citizens from these people looting.

Hi Team,

It's been 15 days that we shifted to this location. There is no proper water supply. We were told that alternate days water will be supplied. But the water presure it's not even filling half the tank. Every other house in the lane have same issue. We are requesting you to kindly look into the issue in priority bases.