Bengaluru Metro Rail Corporation [BMRCL] Complaints & Reviews

Bengaluru Metro Rail Corporation [BMRCL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 30, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Bengaluru Metro Rail Corporation [BMRCL]

Having problems with Bengaluru Metro Rail Corporation [BMRCL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bengaluru Metro Rail Corporation [BMRCL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Complaints recently resolved by Bengaluru Metro Rail Corporation [BMRCL] customer care

Bengaluru Metro Rail Corporation [BMRCL] reviews & complaints (192)

I recharge online through namma metro app after 4 hours entered station but the amount is not credited to card
Bengaluru Metro Rail Corporation [BMRCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yesterday that is on 24.08.2021, we two person reached at Lalbagh metro station at 8.20pm. the security guard did not allow to enter stating that there is no metro train available for PEENYA side. He suggested us to go by Auto as there were three four auto drivers were roaming. We came by bus to Peenya metro station. At peenya metro station we were informed that last metro travels upto 9.00 pm from both ends. As we guess that to take COMMISSION from auto drivers, the security guard spoke lie and suggested to go by Auto. Pls look into the matter and take suitable against the persons.

As soon as the metro work started, there has been severe water scarcity in the nearby localities which is causing huge problem for the residents.

Today 16.08.2021 traveling from Mysore road Bangalore station in metro at 9.40 am found no social distance mention inside of metro coach.

People collecting fine itself is not wearing I have photo of employee not wearing mask in metro promises. They are collecting money from old age people who remove mask below nose for breathing purpose after walking long distance is it fair kindly look into it

Respected Sir/ Madam,
            I was charged a penalty of Rs. 250 for lowering down my mask while travelling in the metro....
            Sir the case is, , when i go to exit from chikpet
            station towards kr market exit gate, , the gate was closed for doing...

1)Namma metro android application does not tell the user "BEFORE" recharging that recharged money will be LOST if card is not used after 1 hour and before 7 days.

2)This is year 2021. Even my mobile SIM card updates balance as soon as I recharge. They don't ask me to call after 1 hour and before 7 days to get the money I paid.

3)It should be really easy to return the money as the transaction is done via bank and the transaction information stays as long you need it. Unless BMRCl is a cunning fox giving irrelevant reason to steal money from people you should return the money. Yes I use the term "STEAL" because you certainly aren't giving anything in return for the money that was credited to your account.

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

There is huges digging noise right outside our house going on for metro in late night even after 12:30 - 1 AM which is not allowing us to sleep. All houses nearby have the same objections and visited the site to tell the engineer on multiple occasions. Please ask them to do the digging work during the day and other works at night.

Shahabaz

Dear Sir, COMPLAINT NO. #5411
                I have top up my Metro card 6/12/20 with my HDFC Debit card and unfortunately amount...

We have generators setup in front of our Homes.
                Black smoke keeps coming continously in addition to the sound that has disturbed us completely.
                please see the video

Dear Sir / Madam,

We have noticed that some Earth work activities are going on at your site, behind our property. A lot of noise is heard, along with vibrations, by the residents of our apartment.

We would like to know your action plan on the work carried out by your workforce.

We are concerned about any damages occurring to our property while your machines such as JCB, earthmovers, etc. work around our complex.

And also, we have found that the foundation level is being increased at your site. We are concerned if there will be any flooding issue to our complex during the monsoon, owing to this increase in ground height.

Please set up a technical meeting to discuss these details with us, on this regard

On[protected] I have recharged on my phonepe and it has shown recharge failed and amount has debited from my account and still not refunded pl make it fast

Transaction number--mow78ejt2is3n75t8bgc
                      Amonut is detected from my paytm account but not refunded after the transaction...
                      I have paid an amount of Rs. 100/- for recharge metro smart card bearing No [protected] on 2nd February 2021 via PAYTM with...

For many days the metro reaches the Dasarahalli metro station from nagasandra, atleast 12-15 minutes late everyday, others stations it takes 6-7 minutes waiting period, it has been very embarrassing, please help to rectify this problem.

I recently join new company namely HAL, and HAL starts at 7am. How I am supposed to reach HAL on time if they allow to enter Metro station after 7am? Metro supposed to start at 5am. Others company starts early in Bangalore. Employee living far from the company needs to go early with the metro. This is ridiculous.

Hi Team,

Good evening.

I'm a regular commuter in metro on a daily basis.

If you could extend the timings of the train during the night that would be great!!, It's a sincere request.

Thanks and Regards.

Shripavan.R

This is regarding the parking amenities in Mahakavi Kuvempu Road Metro Station. The person collecting the finest was very...

Hi Team,

I had recharged from namma metro app online but amount is not added to card.

At metro recharge point also it doesn't detect the entry and showed low balance.

Please check and add the amount

Nagendra
                            Sep 7, 2021
                            Could you please let me know what resolution was provided for this complaint
                            Jun 24, 2021
                            Updated by NagAithal
                            Still didn't receive amount in card
                            Will I get any refund.. Didn't get any response even after 6 month