Big Bazaar / Futurebazaar / Future Retail / Hometown — my previous complaint is still not resolved. amount of rs.4000 not showing in future wallet after successful transactions.

My previous complaint is still not resolved. I am again writing the compalint.

This is regarding issue related to successful transaction in future wallet where the amount got deducted from my bank account but yet i couldn't get the money for successful transfer in the future wallet.

1. On 02nd december i made 02 transaction of rs.1500 +1500 via google pay upi but somehow the google pay wallet website showed successful transaction.
Transaction details:-

Ist transaction.

Date : 02 december 2018, 11:52
Google transaction id: cicagkci0ttbug

2nd transaction.
Date : 02 december 2018, 13:12
Google transaction id: cicagkci0swphw
Upi transaction id :[protected].

2. On 01st december i made 02 transaction of rs.1000 + rs.1000 (Via google pay upi but again the google pay wallet website showed successful transaction.

Date : 01 december 2018, 22:03
Google transaction id: cicagkci4qqipa
Upi transaction id :[protected].

I raised the complaint at future wallet and after paying rs.5000 in future wallet only 1000 rs is being shown in future wallet and rs. 4000 is neither showing in the future wallet nor refunded into my account.

The future group is a big cheater they take money and dont refund back the money.

Kindly refund my money back as it is around 2 months.

Enclosed :-
The succesful transactions screenshots of rs 4000 total which are not showing in future wallet.

Prasun
Future wallet no.

[Jan 28, 2019] Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by prasunn Jan 28, 2019 Dear Sir,

Please find the attached screenshot mail from Icici bank regrading the successful transaction in future pay wallet.
But future pay has not credited the amount either in my wallet or in my bank account.

Request you to kindly forward us the future pay wallet Bank statement, as an attachment, which reflects the complete account number along with the transactions of the beneficiary.

Its been around 2 months and still waiting for my money to be credited in account or wallet.

Prasun

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown
    Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Phone
    Big Bazaar / FutureBazaar / Future Retail / HomeTown Address
    Future Retail Home Office, 4th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083