BigRock India Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated May 12, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to BigRock India

Having problems with BigRock India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BigRock India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BigRock India

Toll free
1800 200 7625

View more phone numbers

Fax

BigRock India reviews & complaints(86)

BigRock India — Refund of unutilsed services Order ID 101472607

Today[protected].12 AM
Customer Id 14673268
Our team had wrongly purchased a VPS Order and paid Rs 10970.46 for 3 months. Immediately we called customer care on [protected] by 12 noon and admitted our mistake. they advised us to delete the Server A/c so that the funds will get credited back in our big Rock A/c.

So, we deleted the VPS A/c, now the customer care says that this package is not eligible for any...
Dear Registration Private:

A few days ago, we contacted you requesting your immediate assistance in removing of all references to Bigpond from your website https://bigpondsupport.net/ which violates our national and international trademark and copyright law. Our records do not reflect you’ve made the requested changes to your website and contacted us regarding this matter.

We further request that you remove...
I paid Rupees 1131.62 INR to BigRock India for my domain name renewal of agriculturereview.com, but due to transfer of domain, the process failed, I wanted my money back, but their support team is making excuses and said that your money can not be refunded.

Kindly help me to solve this problem....

Hosting server is not working properly and support numbers never reach and no-one are response in whole day
BigRock India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I renewed my website domain vvstrickers.in from bigrock I payed 801.22 through UPI QR code payment was successful but my domain was not renewed yet
    BigRock India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Without my consent Credit card details have been saved and Auto renewal is Processed 30 days before due date. before due date I am requesting them to do Refund. and I don't want to continue renewal for the next year still they are not agreeing to Refund. No. 1 Fraud without Customer knowledge they will save payment details. Looting customers without notifying properly about payment details....
      My domain was http://www.tippushaheedpolytechnic.com was expired but when i call to support center they said it's available sale team will call you but I didn't get call after 2 hours I called again they said it's not available you cantact to them it's big cheating by big rock support centre...
      Do u guys think we are fool, said change to vps from cloud my website have 0 data only i have uploaded some photo that too not in website, still nothing can be access nor cpanel open, too slow no plugin can be install no picture can be install i have to wait 20 mins to upload one product because of server every time devloper says third class server, before this devloper another devloper said the same and left my work i have purchased it one...

I regret to inform on the really bad experience I had on the couple of days with you team, none of your team is able to help on the issue, all agents will just drop the call in few seconds when they don’t find a way to resolve the issue (below complaint no), I hope you will be able to do something about it

Subject: Mahabodhi Website suspended domain name server - Case #: 33587218

Srikumar
      BigRock India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They are support me to change my email id registration, they are not checked eMail verification before purchase.I purchased domain with wrong email because I typed it wrong but I can't change it right now and I am not able to start my blog because poor service of bigrock
        BigRock India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am complaining from last 2 month for server issue but they are not helping.

Totally money wasted on bigrock.
          BigRock India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm using BigRock since 2010, registered 100s of domains and this is the first time, I lost all faith in this company and never recommend it to use. If something wrong happens to you, they will be not interested to listen. Support is worst and they disconnect the calls.

My domain name has been transferred in 2019 without my knowledge and I'm unaware of this event. The BigRock team says I should contact the registrar where...

BigRock India — Is BigRock FRAUD? Payment deducted but not domain not renewed

I renewed by domain culturecult.co.in on May 15, 2021 via SBI transaction ID[protected]. It cost me Rs.529.82

Although money got deducted from account, my domain didn't get renewed. None of the BigRock Customer care numbers are working, nor can I open a ticket with BigRock to write and complain to them.

Is BigRock closed or something? Otherwise, why cannot they be communicated with? Why are none of the numbers...
            I wanted to renew my hosting plan with latest cheap plans. I paid on portal. But it purchased NEW hosting plan for my another domain. My existing hosting package is going to expire in 7 days. I am in stress now.

Their customer support number is showing message: "This number does not exists."

I request to renew my existing hosting plan (multidomain), and cancel that new plan before 6th April 2021. Otherwise I...
            I had my public_html folder got deleted and was asked for payment to get my data restored by big rock, Paid for data recovery of my hosting but got incomplete backup files that are of no use, some folders are just blank. I was told before that they have the backup available till that date but when I paid I got a backup with incomplete folders/files.

Now my websites are down as half files are missing and got no response. I...
            I am a loyal bigrock customer since 7 years and one product (single domain windows hosting) which was not supposed to renew, auto renewed and now they are saying they will not refund the money when they clearly have a 30 day money back policy and when asking the customer service reps they say it is only for new order and renewals are not purchases. Absolutely horrific experience and a third class web host. Much better to use other web hosts...

I registered a domain through BigRock India. Already paid for the domain through NetBanking and the money has been deducted from my account. However, BigRock still hasn't handed the domain over to me and continues to demand payment!
            BigRock India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a vps from bigrock company. For which i requested a refund for this company, but they flatly refused. While speaking with the chat agent, i was told that there is a money back period for 30 days. Because of which i bought. Whose chat screenshot is also available with me. But despite requesting from bigrock's support team several times over about 1 week that this product is not in my use, please return it....
              Big rock suspended my domain just jow and they are not responding on call or email.

I contacted chat section but they are saying to mail them at [protected]@bigrock.com

After making so many emails also i am not able to get my domain started.

The email id registered with the domain is for the domain itself. So i am not getting the confirmation email also.

Bigrock is such a shame on indian...

I have switched off my auto-renew for particular hosting package they still renewed it
              Jul 13, 2020
              after reading online I was a bit worried as amount was big but 31817.57 but it was refunded promptly and I really respect they value customer relationships to this extent. and I am a happy customer of big rock from the last 10 years this is not paid post you drop your comment if you want proofs I really like their customer support specially my account key manager Varsha and customer executive I talked with today