[Resolved] BillDesk — Money deducted from bank account but no confirmation from bsnl portal

Belgaum, Belgaum District, Karnataka, India
 Rajendrajt
I have made a online recharge payment of My No. through BSNL portal on[protected] through BillDesk, but the transaction was declined and no confirmation i have been received. The payment has been deducted from my Karnataka Bank account. Now please refund the said amount in my account.
My Bank Statement shows the Payment of Rs. 209.
Transaction Date : 25/08/2016
Transaction Amount : (INR)209.00
Transaction Type : DR
Transaction Description : BILLDESK:MClick:GKBL[protected]:recharge
Mobile No. [protected]
e-mail :[email protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 31, 2016

[Aug 31, 2016] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Billdesk — Cancellation & Refound

I have submitted wrong information that Pin...Code ? So i want Cancel My Register id & Refound money? SO PLEASE HELP ME AND DO SOMTHING?

BSNL Landline bill Rs. 737 payment thru net banking hanged while paying thru your website on[protected]. The amount was debited from my bank account. Now the the BSNL bill status still shows pending

Kindly resolve the issue at the earliest.

Date .08.2016 I pay my bsnl bill pay Rs. 749 but this payment not deliver to bsnl and amount debuts from my SBBJ Acount no. [protected]. So please Refund my amount Rs. 749.
Regarding
MAHENDRA Kumar GOYAL
DARJIYON KI GALI POKARAN.
Pin 345021
Mobile No. [protected]

515, Atma House, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    BillDesk - Money deducted from bank account but no confirmation from bsnl portal