Blue Dart Express — Poor performance of Blue dart Courier

I am NRI and home town is Una-Gujarat (Pin:362560), I have very bad experience of Blue dart courier Una Branch. Any shipment arrive through Blue Dart, I have never received due to very poor management and care less behavior of Branch office. Every time they return back to Origin with stating that Address is not found. Recently my wife PAN card also returned with Way bill No:[protected]. Last time my NRI account chaque book and Credit card also returned back. When I contact the bank they told most of our Una shipment with Blue dart happens the same thing. I think Una branch is spoiling all your name and reputation. I am very busy person and follow-up with you every time is not possible. Pls. take action and save your reputation.

[Jan 27, 2017] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Javed,

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We will re-dispatch your wife's PAN Card through Speed Post shortly.

Blue Dart Express
    Blue Dart Express Phone
    Blue Dart Express Address
    Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009