[Resolved] BookMyShow — Fraudsters

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 husna naz
This is husna. I had given a complaint before this for my refunding money of around rs. 1300/- for cancellation of movie tickets due to technical reason in bangalore at fun cinemas in cunnigham Road booking was for 13th April for the movie JUNGLE BOOK
one of ur employees from book my show by name RAGHU had emailed me and asked my phone number n I then replied my number the next day I got a call from Delhi saying it was from book my show his name was sandeep jain n his ID is 10205060 had called me regarding this for money refund and asked me my card details as he said that he wasn't able to transfer money to state bank account later he Said there was some error in refunding so he asked me to give another card number which has more than 10, 000 in it I then gave my sister's card number which had 11, 000 n change n later v realised that he has remove all of the amount from both the card numbers.
I sincerely request the authorities to clarify this cheating or else I shall give a complaint directly in the consumer court.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 19, 2016
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, May 18, 2016
Hi, Your view on the situation is very important to us. As per the telephonic conversation with one of our customer care officials, in respect to any fraudulent transaction done through your card, we request you to take up this matter with your credit card issuing bank who would investigate this matter further. Assuring you of our best services at all times. Regards, Team BookMyShow Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.

Comments

I was trying to book a ticket for a movie bit suddenly an error occurred which said try again later...but when I checked my account balance money was actually deducted but I didn't get confirmation of that seat...
After an hour I saw again in book my show app that seat was available again but I lost my money unnecessarily
Sir i have done payment for couple of movie tickets by paytm wallet.but i have not got any message or mail regarding that .i continously try to make contact with their customer care and i get no response fron their side.customer care no is not working .
i want my movie tickets till 8 am tommorow because my show timing is 9:30 am.

Hi Ajay,

We know this must have caused you trouble. Please accept our apologies for it.
Please share the contact details (contact number and email id) entered while transacting at [email protected] LIVE CHATS or at 022-61445050 as we are unable to trace any details.
Incase you have been charged, the amount is ideally refunded back to the account within a maximum of 5-7 working days or 10 working days in case it is a nationalized bank.
For better clarity on your concern, we would need the contact details entered while transacting.
Looking forward to serve you soon.
Team BookMyShow

My name is Ebin, I have ordered 4 tickets at pvr lulu mall @ cochin for the film Junglebook for 4.40 pm' s show. I paid for the same via freecharge and it was reduced from my account balance, but your app showing that it was a failure(my order). What should i do?

Ebin

Hi Ebin,

Your view on the situation is very important to us.

The said transaction has been initiated from our end in your freecharge wallet. You're requested to check the same.

Also, assist us with the screen shot of the updated statement from the date of transaction till date in case of any discrepancies (on [email protected])

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Team BookMyShow

BMS will never ask your card number or any bank details... because the refund happens automatically i have been dealing with BMS since years and never faced any issue please do not share any details to anyone like card number or bank details.

U may be a victim please keep these in mind for next time..
for any problem directly write to [email protected]
or call[protected]
or use link
We know this must have caused you trouble. Please accept our apologies for it.
Please share the contact details (contact number and email id) entered while transacting at [email protected] LIVE CHATS or at[protected] as we are unable to trace any details.
Looking forward to serve you soon.
Team BookMyShow

Did not get money of 50/- on purchase of 4 or more tickets.

Hi i am Kumar Today I have purchased 5 tickets through Book my show.com. As shown on TV ad 50/- cash back on Purchasing of 4 or more tickets through Bookmyshow.com. But I didn't get money back. Please give me conformation on the same.

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - Fraudsters