Abt Maruti

Abt Maruti Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir/madam

I had bought maruti swift during 2012 Vehicle Regn, no.TN 22 BL 9597, I had given the service regularly at Popular motor Vechicles, Keelkattalai, Chennai

This time I had given service with ABT cars, Guindy, Chennai, the ABT was detained the vehicle one month and without attending the fault exact they have charged Rs.30, 000/- bill and the amount was paid by me. Again I went to ABT and shown the fault not rectified by them, simply they informed me they are not in a position to identify the fault.

Nature of complaint: while running the vehicle suddenly engine gets off, this type of fault I am facing last one month, repeatedly I went to ABT simply says they themselves not able to identify the fault.If engine gets hot suddenly the engine will off automatically, thereafter the engine get cold then again I can drive the vehicle 5 km.again if engine gets hot automatically it will off.
Kindly advice what can I do for this type of fault and your service centre like ABT unable to help me.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

P.Elangovan, 10 Bramma puthira st, Ganga Nagar, madipakkam Chennai-91 mail.[protected]@rediffmail.com.Mob.[protected]

I had given my car for service with ABT Maruti Saibaba koil Service centre. I had requested them to do denting and painting...

Sir / madam vechile no. Tn 07ba 4317 my car given paid service on. 05.11.15 car collected on. 07.11.15 collected same date gone for fuel bunk. But fuel bunk staff informed inside car some smell coming of fire. I am shocked. Unable to sleep that night. Next day car started for relation home . Starting proplem. My relation open battery wire not fitted properly. Even service day car indication coming it will take whats app mobile. This is correct service ? please help us in this regard. Regards, arul m : [protected]

Abt Maruti — late delivery

We send a parcel from Alappuzha to Kozhikode LR no. 10054 They agreed that will sent it in emergency delivery and will reach in kozhikode on Saturday. But till this time it reached only at aluva.

My brother had booked a celerio during booking they had given written committment a seat cover free of cost and during delivery there is no offer to this car sales. Also said the sales rep had given wrong info . Also they fooled my brother by striking the written commitment and got second sign. Now my question is, a reputed company doing like this way is correct ? How a sales person can give written commitment without discussing Kindly note to I trust ABT now too Please do the neededful.

Sir Our vehicle Maruti Suzuki SX4 (TN 47 AB 0628) got into an accident on 5/5/15. We left the car in Karur ABT service centre...
        Sir/Madam, I have booked Maruthi Suzuki swift Dezire VXI (2014 model) car on 18.02.2015 by making advance payment of Rs.5000/-...

I suggest everyone that if you are an landlord and the loss of money in thousands is not an issue you can deal with ABT maruti. If you are not affordable to accept that much un ethical loss please keep thousand kilo meter distance from ABT Maruti.
        Especially Pollachi ABT people are the specialists in torturing their customers mentally if the customers shown the interest on the vehicle they have in stock. They will force you to make an advance payment by threatening that your interested vehicle will be sold to some other person if you do not pay any advance. Once you made the advance then you finished – they will start to order you. Thwy will add hidden charges as much as possible after we find that intentionally made mistake they will ask a simple sorry and will correct that. If you expressed your interest to have the delivery of the vehicle on a particular date with the religious sentiment they will call you one day before the delivery and will blackmail you that you need to pay the total balance amount of on road price (excluding the loan sanctioned) within half an hour than only you can have the delivery tomorrow. They will not allow you to do temporary registration by saying that, that is against their company procedure. This is possible only to the people who are having big amount of cash in their hand anytime. For the salaried and small scale industry peoples this is not possible and they will stuck up with this sudden demand of cash and the delivery will be automatically delayed. Until the delivery date Pollachi ABT Maruti people will enjoy the fund of the advance paid by the customer as well as the loan amount sanctioned.

SEE HOW CLEVER AND CUNNING THEY ARE. Thatz why I am suggesting that if you are not a landlord please do not go with ABT Maruti.

I am PRAKASH M O from Mavoor Calicut. I had given my car Maruthi Suzuki Astar KL 11 AG 0087 for service at Puthiyapalam Service centre calicut two weeks ago.Got it after service in which I was not satisfied at all. They did nt correct the problem of Head light that is still problamatic during night journey. Had charged for washing the vehicle but they did it only after complaining at the time of delivery. and simply using only water without shampoo The estimate they prepared was of huge amountabove 4500 . But it was again increased . I had to argue and bargain a lot of time Then they less it by Rs 500. ( when enquired it came to know that the service charge with all checking and general sevice it comes only below 2500 in other authorised Maruthi service centres) I wanted feed back form but didnt serve. Wanted original bill but they assured it would be sent to my e mail. Still they didnt sent me the bill. I had also paid vatt tax for the spares and oil used anew and service tax for the service If the bill is not issued to me I am determined to approach customer court.

I am Jayakumar from coimbatore my car no is TN38AT1415 MARUTI SWIFT VDI. I have given my car for service on 01.07.2014, 1st they gave me one estimation of 2960 RS and again i got a call from them that the amount increases
            of RS 1700 for some spares changing. Finally while delivery they fixed the total charge of RS 4900. I had some doubt and i asked their MAIL ID but immediately they changed the amount lesser than the fixed amount what they said actually. So this incident makes me lot of doubts and confusion regarding in the change of amount suddenly. so i want to know the real reason and also this is my main complaint. Although i am regular for this service centre for past one and a half years.I never bargain for the payment Jus fort asking their MAIL ID they changed the amount. so past 1 and a half yeras i dont know how many i lost.Really very cheating and dissapointment .so you must take immediate action for this kind of problems happening. hope you do. The contactable person over there is J.RAJESH (WORKS MANAGER) [protected]. BILL NO 01416
            ABT maruti coimbatore all service centre are fraud. I changed saibabakovil MTP road, puliyakulam but everyone just try to cheating nothing else.

Abt Maruti — REGARDING CHEATING ME AT ALL TIMES WHILE SERVICING MY NEW SX4

I M.SARAVANAN..i am a marine engineer working on ship engines so i know very weel abt machanics and engineering..i have brought...