Add Me Cart

Add Me Cart Complaints & Reviews

Today i received an oppoA31 mobile .but is not a new one it is a used mobile charger also duplicate
add me cart application and its employees also fraud

Order id [protected] order not delivered no refund i have order jio modem first they have said address not serviced asked...

Yesterday I have received jiofi product from AddMeCart, but the product is not working properly it is very poor and the company people will not responding for mail and phone calls. Worst company. They are telling that one product received its not refund or replaced. They are not giving value for money for customers.
    Could you please provide details who has spoken with you

Myself Prathamesh pandey I had ordered a phone through add me cart order id is [protected]its been 2 months since I placed...

I have ordered jiofi Hotspot on 5th July from Addme cart, still now I haven't received the product. My order details: [protected].
      So I cancelled product . But still refund is not provided. I have paid Rs1670. They are totally fake. Govt / police should punish them. I can see lot of complaints on this company
      Jiofi Hotspot

Jio hotspot is send by your company is faulty

HI,

I have book a laptop on dated 05.08.2021. order no [protected], during booking of laptop the delivery with in next 4-5 days. but still we have not receive 18.08.2021
          DELL Laptop
          Addmecart any update about my product still we have not received any update

Order ID #[protected] Redmi 9 POWER

i ordered it on 11august 2021, but no response till now, so please tell me what should i do now.

I have ordered jio dongle 4g on 17.07.2021 and the order delivered me on 12.08.2021 means after almost one month. I opened my order and i am shocked the product which i got is an old one. It was manufactured in in 2016 and used by some other people.

I am fully disappointed and feeling very angry on add me cart.

Please respond my mails and masseges hope will you give best service to me Please dispatch my order please
                i we should complaint against them, these are totally fraud, contact me on [protected]
                This is late processing but respond my mails And recieve my laptap