ADFC

ADFC Complaints & Reviews

I am rahul, i am working for adfc pvt limited which is a subsidiary company of hdfc bank, i am working there since past 6 months.
Now due to lot of pressure i was not able to continue in that organisation, when i approached my superior for resignation he is not accepting stating if you want you leave the job but we are not allowing you to serve any notice period and also not providing any experience letter.

Please someone help me on this what i can do further.

Dear Madam/Sir, This is here to log in a complaint that my wife had received calls from ADFC Staff from a non recorded line and usage of profanity. I hold hdfc card had not been able to pay the min due this month, where this is my debt and my wife isnt authrised on my card and she doesnt hold any additional hdfc card as well, and she isnt responsible for this debt. today 05/31/2015 she had received more than 20 calls for the payment of INR 3000.00, I do understand the collection agents might have monthly targets but not to this extent that they can take the law for granted. please assist. Regards Customer HDFC.
    This ADFC is the worst company plz do not join it as working hours they tell is 9 hours but they forcefully make their employees work for 10 hrs or more than that. Salary also is not so good every time basic salary changes it is very poor.
    I mansha tuli emp code 42352 work with adgc in 2011 and left the job in 2012 not get the pf and UAN no. of it i am in trouble having shortage of money my email id [protected]@yahoo.co.in.. please provide me UAN no. i will be very garteful

I have applied for PF in 2010 and the same has been credited to my account on 28th May 2010, as confirmed by PF Office Bandra Mumbai, but the PF Amount is still not credited to my account..

When I enquired with HDFC Bank (Ref no : HBL=[protected]') – they are asking RBI reference# (If it was transferred through online -NEFT, etc), than I reached out to RBI help desk they said -The RBI reference number is otherwise known as UTR (Unique Transaction Reference) number which is system generated at the sending Bank's end. Hence, we request you to kindly obtain the UTR number from the PF office. The PF office could provide the UTR number upon contacting the bank from where they made the payment.

Please anyone help me with required information, to resolve this issue.

PF Account no : 43967/22723
      PF Office : Maharashtra

HDFC A/C Number : [protected]
      HDFC Cust ID :32897348
      Account holder name : Asha BS

Asha
      Aug 13, 2020

I was workin with ADFC from 12th Feb, 2007 with Emp code 14881 & PF No. MH/43967/13883

I have left the company since 5th May 2008. But till date I have not received my PF Kindly suggest the process which would help me in getting the PF amount ASAP

Thanks & Regards
        Manjit
        M- [protected]

LEAVING SUMMARY

MY LEAVING SUMMARY DETAILA:- ADFC49121 NAME:-LAVISH PARNAMI LEAVE PENDING MY ACOUNT:-46 NO CREDIT IN MY ACCOUNT RESIGNATION OF MY JOB:[protected]

hi,
          i am currently working for adfc,an afflicate of hdfc bank.i wants to say all u that adfc is not only a fraud co. but it also cheats its employees.as i am a employee of adfc .the adfc hr says that we are the employees of sister concern of hdfc but we are not at all provided with any benefit as a banker.we used to work for more that 9hrs a day but we are not geeting any late sitting benefit although it has beeen clearly mentioned in the adfc potal.

so i am requesting u all to help all the adfc employees working all over india.
          govt as take action against it
          because like these company and so companies are cheating the emp
          with the salary and pf and employees are have team work to ask them there increment and pf
          Hai right now iam working in adfc pvt ltd which is an affiliated with hdfcbank processing unit in chennai cpu. i have a lot of complaints regarding this unit.. I just want to describe as shortly.. There is no systematic process which we are following in this unit, Over domination (like a slave), No employee benefit, High work pressure, Not able to use the manpower properly, We dont have a satisfaction with this management, So we are all wating for the migration of this foolish mgmt. No growth, Very poor & Pathetic management, Poor hike & appraisal forever.. High hatrision rate of this current year.
          We dont know whats problems with the high level management & HR dept in mumbai who doesn't bother about the employees since, But we strongly hope that we will get a solutions with in short period through big issues...
          IN AHMEDABAD REGION IN BBC BUILING (BR CODE 207) HDFC STAFF TAKING WORK WITH ADFC STAFF LIKE A DOG. THEIR IS NO HUMAN BEING IN HDFC STAFF. ALL HDFC STAFF MANAGER & ABOVE EXPECTION CHAGE EVERY DAY FROM THE ADFC STAFF. DUE TO FAMILY PROBLEM STAFF WORKING UNDER PRESSURE . PLS INFORM TO MR ADITYA PURI AND KETAN PAREKH & BHAVESH ZAVERI TO LOOK IN THE MATTER. ADFC HR PERSON WHO IS SITTING IN BBC WHEN THE ADFC STAFF COME TO KNOW THAT WHY WE DON'T GET OUR LATE SITTING OF THIS MONTH? HE SAY'S THAT IF YOU WANT TO WORK HERE THAN OK OTHERWISE YOU CAN RESINE WE DON'T HAVE ANY ISSUE. PLS TAKE HIDDEN CAMERA OPRATION TAKING ONE THE STAFF. ANY MISTAKE FOUND BY ADFC THEY GIVING MEMO. THEY EXPECT ERROR LESS WORK FROM THE ADFC BUT THEY DON'T PRESSURE TO STAFF FOR AUTHORISATION. APPX ADFC OFFICER IN CLEARING DEPT AUTHORISE 2800 ENTRIES PER DAY. PLS TAKE ACTION AGAIST THE SAME

Dear Sir

I am prabhat Trivedi from kanpur. i awas working in hdfc bank as a adfc staff.till time i have not received my pf i have sent many mails to Mr kn hera adfc head he was saying ur pf will be come on march first week but till time i have not received my pf my pf account no is MH/49357 and emp id was 6086 plz help us i have so need my pf.
            pf is not coming
            Aug 13, 2020

Dear Sir

my name is Binto PP . i am an ex-employe of ADFC ltd.i am worked as a junior officer - processing in HDFC bank retail asset division in Thrissur branch(Kerala State). i had resigned my job in september 2007 but still i am not yet received any intimation about my PF amount from the company so pls do needful to get the PF amount at the earliest

Binto P P

ADFC — Pf not received

my name is binto p p i am worked as a processing officer in ADFC ltd( subsidiary of HDFC bank Ltd)in thissur brnach retail asset division.MY employee code was ADF 11410. i had resigned my JOB on september 2007 but still i am not yet recieved any information about .please do needful to get the PF amount at the earliest
              Concern local authority,
              Sir it has been harassing policies of ADFC Pvt ltd which force me to raise my voice against this partiality. ADFC give backend Support to HDFC Bank. Employee force to work min 10-12hours a day in all parts of country. But condition of kolkata branches especially in CMS (clearing & cash management service), credit card Branch is worst. People has to work here minimum of 11-12hour some time even more. Behaviors of HDFC bank & administration is very shameful. They treat us like slave. When we claim our late sitting policies (according to company policies) they say that we are inefficient & we could not complete our work in time. I m ask u one thing sir how is it possible that in a branch more than 100 people are inefficient. We get only 200-300 more than that of maintenance staff, peon. HDFC staff towards girls of ADFC is very ugly.The condition of credit card department is even worse ADFC staff get only 1 vacation in whole month. They have to work on holidays also.
              Both ADFC management & HDFC are jointly responsible for that. I
              So I request you to please sir do the needful. We all are hoping something good from your end. Due to fear ness of sacking from the job I don’t want to disclose my identity.
              Yours faithfully
              One of the victim
              I am working for Adfc pvt ltd in hdfc bank RCU since feb 2008 and For one and half year i am working on holidays amd sundays regularly geting only one day off in a month, which affecting my health and personal life badly. Recently i am not geting holidays claims according to ADFC policy.
              Concern local authority,

I am working for Adfc pvt ltd in HDFC Bank Risk control unit - Credit Cards Dept since Feb 2009 for last one and half year i am working on National holidays and sundays regularly get only 1 vacation in whole month and affecting my health and personal life badly.I has to work here minimum of 11-12hour every day some time even more.When i requset my supervisor for weekly off they simply ignore the whole matter and said i am not eligible for getting any weekly off in a month and i have ready to work for nearly 365 days and also threat to terminate me from my current job inspite of my excellect performance since the date of my joining.

Pls note as per ADFC Policy -

working on a weely off (sunday), bank holiday shall not be mandatiry for any employee.
              Staff working on a weekly / holidays can be given comp off in lieu of compensation.
              Same set of staff can't be asked to work over two consecutive sundays / holidays.

Behaviors of HDFC bank & management is very shameful and they are treating me like a machine.
              Forcing me to work on holidays and sundays and I have to work for nearly 365 days in a month get only 1 vacation in whole month.I am also working back to back sundays and holidays for nearly 7 hours and it which affecting my health and personal life very badly.So I request you to please sir do the needful. We all are hoping something good from your end.Due to fear ness of sacking from the job I don’t want to disclose my identity. pls help i am in very difficult condition, kindly arrange to transfer me in other department bcoz i want to work for ADFC.

Yours faithfully
              One of the victim
              Dear Sir

i have submited my PF withdrawal form on 13 oct 2009 ,But till today my ac has not credited or i didn't get any rejected case from thier end .

ADFC — payment not received

my name is Bhairab Bhuayn, i worked as a processing officer in ADFC ltd( subsidiary of HDFC bank Ltd)in G S road Guwahati retail asset division. i had resigned my JOB on june 2006 but still i am not yet recieved any information about .please do needful to get the PF amount at the earliest

ADFC — consideration

sir, i am much confused wheter i should start my career with adfc pvt ltd or not,as reaction ,panic suggestion coming into light, it make individual very aprehensive .so could any body give details the work handeled by pb under supervisor.how they set target to fulfill and time frame plz plz
              surely u get into vortex, and then hard to be out i[censored] run after this sick and sucker company, its my perception, may b i right or wrong, so kindly seek advise in this regard to all ex job seeker
              Dear Sir

my name is Kanwar singh malviya. i am an ex-employe of ADFC ltd.i am worked as a junior officer - processing in HDFC bank WBO division in Jodhpur branch(Rajasthan). i had resigned my job in June 2010 but still i am not yet received any intimation about my PF amount from the company so pls do needful to get the PF amount at the earliest

Kanwar Singh Malviya
              Emp. Code : 35035

ADFC — pf money not received

i have applied for pf withdrwal 2 years back.as per my office request is been forward to pf office mumbai april/2010 but till date i have not rec my amt.my pf acct no is mh/43967/7219

my contact no is [protected]

pls kindly revert

thanking you

rekha gupta

ADFC — ADFC BANK

I am attended interview in adfc and shortlisted for phone banking... tell me the suggestions friends .. i need to go or do allternate
              Dear Sir

My name is Saranjit Kaur. i am an ex-employe of ADFC ltd.i worked as a cv-sales co-ordinator in HDFC bank (commercial vehicle division) in Bathinda branch(Punjab). i had resigned from my job in Jan 2008 but still i have not yet received any intimation about my PF amount from the company so pls do needful to get the PF amount at the earliest.I have done all the formalities regarding PF processing from my end.I have also mailed to adfc.[protected]@hdfcbank.com regarding this matter, but they havn't replied not even for a single time. At that time Mr. Kailash Nath Mehra was the Head, i had also talked to him telephonically many times, Kindly please look into the matter.

Saranjit Kaur