Aegis Bpo
2.2

Aegis Bpo Complaints & Reviews

Doesn't give an option to choose AP/HY/ instead suggesting AP/HYD/ as an option. I am not sure how to I withdraw my PF. Also, Aegis overtook TeleTech India and I am not sure of my PF for TeleTech which Aegis should have provided me.

Actually I am not complaining about whole aegisgloble company just want to inform there client's specially (IDFC First bank) Because from last 6 months it is a lot more work than the in hand salary requirement of these process. In this,
    If you are giving any incentive, then he is not getting any further from the H.R department of him since last 6 months,
    then I understand that if you are expecting his full loyalty and effectiveness...
    I got selected through the process of Flipkart. HR Canady called me then I came to know that I have been selected. After this he asked me for documents, which I sent all the documents on WhatsApp Kennedy read my messages several times on WhatsApp and did not reply to me. After that I made telephone calls and every time he told me this, I will tell tomorrow. Tomorrow I will tell you many times I called, him and he gave me the next time, but...

Hi Sir/Mam,

I have submitted a request for KYC approval (AAdhar number and name change) for my pg account which is pending to be approved by Aegis. Please help me with the approval or at least an email address to which i can send a request to as its been 3 months since the request is made.

Respected sir,
      I'm vikas dubey your x ageis employee in ageis lucknow so i want to tell you sir i have transfer claim submitted from previous pf account to present pf account in uan portal since last two days but my transfer claim request yet not accepted or approve by employer so kindly plz approve or accept my transfer claim in uan portal.. Thanking you.. Uan no.[protected]..

Worst company
        No health insurance for employees in BCP process no salary paid for April month and no work from home option too. Worst company with worst employee benefits. Just made employees work like donkeys and don’t care about them.

Hey some # named digna is working in your aegis company at itpl bangalore. Who the hell she is. And if you have employees like her, you're going to ruin the good reputation of your firm. #. # #. She doesn't know how to behave to candidates. Is this the way you accommodate a mother # to your company? Too bad. And she rejects eligible candidates and accepts the one who she likes. Who the # she think she is....

I worked in aegis bpo gurgaon location and my date of leaving is 22feb 2016, but my epf clearence is not done by them till now, i contact them through mail and calls but they are not responding.
          Firstly they wrong info in epf portal and then when asked them to change they asked for my documents again, i sent them again but still no updation done from their side, not even replying my mails.
          Contacted varinder mehta, who is hr their, not replying me.

Dear sir/madam
            My name is daksha soni
            I applied for an interview n apply 10 july and i got selected and till now today 4 august is running i am not getting back call from agies ahmedabad and they inform me now there is no need. So why all interview is going and i work as before since 2012 to 2013 that was awesome experience but as of now third class experience so what i have to give suggestions to my friends and kwoing person plz get back to me for miss behave this is my mail i'd [protected]@gamil.com

Sir jaldi hi maine ek aegis ltd nam ki company m job k liye apply kiya tha pr last ek month se ye log hm logo ko presan kr rhe h. Hmare group m 22 log the sbke phle se hi bhut paise brbad ho chuke h
              Aegis jaisi har city m bhut si company hoti h jo sab logo ka paisa brbad krati h jabki log yha rojgar ki talas m ate h pr inhe apne fayde se mtlb hota h koi is liye complain nhi krta qki unhe lgta h ki case krne se kuch nhi hota pr m believe...

Aegis Bpo Recent Comments