Alpha Data Processing Pvt Ltd

Alpha Data Processing Pvt Ltd Complaints & Reviews

aryanaresh
Respected sir/madam
Respectfully i beg to say that i’m naresh arya s/o shri khushi ram arya, i had been working as an employee of icici bank (Inf coordinator in car loan dept) at delhi branch with outsourcing payroll of alpha data processing pvt ltd [address:- 1st floor, guptewadi, anand hospital, mithagar road, mulund east, mulund east, mumbai, maharashtra 400081] since 01 aug 2007 to jan 2009. At the time of service i contributed to my provident fund, but don’t have my pf number and any salary slip. Due to some personal health issues i was not able to withdraw my pf at the time resigning.
Now i want to withdraw my provident fund but i do not have my provident fund number. Therefore you are kindly requested to provide me provident fund number in respect to my account from your records.
I request you to please process my application as soon as possible since i have urgent need of money. Scanned copy of service certificate from alpha data processing pvt. Ltd & esic card is attached herewith.
One important information that i had been working with icici bank since 2004 with payroll of different companies and now i don’t have their record so my pf amount is pending since 2004.

Important details listed below:-
Company name: - icici bank (New car loan dealer funding)
Payroll company:- alpha data processing pvt ltd
Address: - 1st floor, guptewadi, anand hospital, mithagar road, mulund east, mulund east, mumbai, maharashtra 400081.
My office address: - videocon tower, 2nd floor, block e-1, jhandewalan extn, new delhi - 110055 india.

Tried to call on alpha company number but unable to reach them, always ringing and nobody resopnd.

Please help to retrieve my pf number.
I'm waitng for your responce

Yours faithfully,
Mob no-[protected]/[protected]
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

kunalcarloans
    TO,

"Alpha Data Processing Pvt Ltd"
    MUMBAI

I am working at MEERUT location with this orgination as an employee of ICICI bank ltd but payroll of Alpha Data Processing Pvt Ltd (Address is : 1st Floor, Guptewade Mithagar Road, Muland East, Mumbai-400081) I wants to know my PF my PF A/C.Till dateI have not recived any appointment letter which shows my salary and terms & conditions.
    please provide me local (MEERUT) office address and contact numbers if any.

so i am requesting you to send my appointement letter asap to the following address.

KUNAL KAPOOR
    H.NO:7-A PRAHLAD NAGAR
    MEERUT 250002
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

Alpha Data Processing Pvt Ltd — for withdrawal of pf [Resolved]

shyam nandan prasad
      Dear team ,
      i was employed with ICICI bank ltd on the rolls of alpha data processing pvt ltd. from 2002 to 2006 posted...
      Complaint category Banks

Alpha Data Processing Pvt Ltd — Provident Fund not Received [Resolved]

Sandip Gopinath Kale
      I my self Mr.Sandip Kale worked with organization of ICICI BANK LTD at Vishvkarma Surat Location
      with the period of...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

GOPAL KRISHNA SARANGI
      sir
      I HAVE JOINED ICICI BANK TWO WHEELER LOANS UNDER ALPHA DATA PROCESSING PVT LTD ON MAY-2004.
      BUT YET I HAVE NOT RECEIEVED THE EPF no OR THE BALANCE DEDUCT FROM MY SALARY.
      SO I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY SEND ME THE ABOVE REQUIREMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKING YOU YOUR'S FAITHFULLY
      GOPAL KRISHNA SARANGI
      mail [protected]@yahoo.com
      BARGARH, ORISSA.
      sir
      I HAVE JOINED ICICI BANK TWO WHEELER LOANS UNDER ALPHA DATA PROCESSING PVT LTD ON june-2004.
      BUT YET I HAVE NOT RECEIEVED THE EPF no OR THE BALANCE DEDUCT FROM MY SALARY.
      SO I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY SEND ME THE ABOVE REQUIREMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

my contect no [protected]
      patel prahalad
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Alpha Data Processing Pvt Ltd — Provident Fund [Resolved]

Jignesh Shakarabhai Patel
        I had work with this orgination from Sep-2004 to Oct-2005 as an employee of ICICI bank ltd but payroll of Alpha Data Processing...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (12)