Alpic Finance Ltd

Alpic Finance Ltd Complaints & Reviews

I took a fd OF AMT INR17000 in alpic finance Ltd on 15 Oct 1998 and haven't encashed it still. I heard that the company has liquidated but I haven't recieved my sunn please check into the matter
Folio no FC325059
NAME AKHILESH KUMAR

I had deposited an amount of 5000/- with Alpic on 20/01/1999 as Fixed deposit @ 15.5% interest pa.

The said...

I have a bond of alpic finance ltd 20 nos bonds folio no b000090 in 1999
    O far there is no response or refund. Whether this co. Is live or not.

Inspire of several reminders sice 2000 there is no reply getting from given address in the certificate.

I am 80 years old cancer patient i have not money for buy my medicine and treatment. Pls guide and help.
    Apr 21, 2017
    Updated by NAGESH8
    I have a fixed deposit also of Lloyeds Finance ltd. Its folio no is F/[protected]/1 amt Rs. 100, 000 in 1999.
    Now there is no response against my reminders and complaints. Whether this co. is alive or not please trace.

I am 80 years old cancer patient and not a position to buy my medicine and treatment. Kindly guide and help in this regard.

yours faithfully,

B. Narayan Rao
    e mail [protected]@rediffmail.com
    I have Fixed Deposit of Alpic Finance Ltd., (FDR No.HC304520, Folio No..HC304520(I), Dated-16/06/1997) of Amount Rs.10, 000/-(Rupees Ten Thousand Only) the maturity value Rs, 16.840/- on dated 14/06/2000.
    Have any possibility to get my money.
    Manik lal Bandyopadhyay
    [protected]@gmail.com
    I have invested Rs. 30, 000 in Bonds of Alpic Finance on 31.03.99 with maturity on 31.02.2002. I am badly in need of money. I have invested in this company because it was associated with big medical company. So far I have not received the amount.
    Please Help in realising this and expedite the payment.

Nita Mathur

I have invested Rs, 20000/- in Infrastructure Bonds of the sid Co.vide Cert, No.00004520, 0000452, 00004522 and
      00004523...

I am holding ten of the captioned bonds of value rs. 1000 / - each, at registered folio a2 / v000023 with certificate nos.[protected]Five each) having distinctive nos.[protected] allotted on 31 / 3 / 1998. Theses were to be redeemed after 5 / 7 years from date of allottment. I have neither received interest nor redemtpion proceeds. The bonds are held by myself vinayak palkar alongwith vasant karve jointly.

Despite many letters there is no respons frm the company. Please help.

Vinayak palkar

Kindly arrange to refund my FD deposit bearing deposit receipt no - MM103521, deposit Amount (Rs) - 10, 000.00, Date of deposit -28/06/1997 and Date of maturity - 28/06/2002 (Monthly scheme).I am awaiting for your kind approval. Thanking you. Yours faithfully, Samir Kumar Paul 22 no National Place Buxarah, Howrah .Pin-711110. Mob.- [protected]. Email - [protected]@gmail.com
        Refund FD deposit
        Fixed deposit 00005471 Regd.folio no.A2/R000205
        Name of holders -Ram Gopal Chatterjee
        No.of bonds -10
        Destinctive no.[protected]
        Date of allotment-31/31998
        Alpic project infrastructure non cumulative income bond
        Ram Gopal Chatterjee's reply, Apr 3, 2020
        I m not getting my fixed deposit amount till date please sent me principal with interest till date in my following address Ram Gopal Chatterjee Gandhi Nagar Dhànbad near learn n fun school

INTEREST AMOUNT & REDEMPTION AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED TILL DATE

Dear sir

I have invested Rs10, 000/- in Series-I, Project Infrastructure Non-Cumulative Income Bonds issued by ALPIC FINANCE LTD on[protected]. Details are as under:

Registered Folio no :A2/A000140
          Name of the Holder Anil Kumar
          Distinctive Nos :[protected]
          Total no of Bonds :5+5= 10
          Date of Allotment:31/03/1998

After investing I have NOT received any interest so far, the firm does not reply, Now the letters sent to firm through registered post are returned with comment " LEFT".

Kindly help me to get the principal amount along with the interest. At present i am having the bonds in my hand kindly suggest me for further action.
          I have shifted my house, my present address is -

Anil Kumar,
          House No. 3, Type-VI, Sector-1,
          Vehicle Factory Estate
          Jabalpur 482009. M.P.

Mobile No:[protected] / [protected]
          Land Line No:[protected]/2331407

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AND GIVE THE FEEDBACK.

THANKING YOU

Anil Kumar

Alpic Finance Limited — Non-Receipt of Redemption Amount

i have purchased 5 nos. of Bonds(series I;Alpic project infrastructure cumulative income bond) each Rs.1000/- from the above named Co. on 01.05.1998. the bonds were alloted on 30.06.1998. Rs.126/- paid to me as interest for the period 01.05.98 to30.06.98. after the maturity date(30.06.2003) i sent the original bond certificate to the Co.Alpic Finance Ltd. for my redemption amount. after my several approach & complain to the Co.no positive or negative result yet come. details of bonds given here;
          Folio No.;A1/D000201
          Certificate No.;00005697
          Distinctive No.;[protected]
          Dt. of Allotment-30.06.1998
          Certificate issued on ;11th Aug,1998

Alpic Finance Limited — Fixed Deposit Refund not issued yet

Hello!!
          I am Mrs. Harlaka.
          I had invested 1000 rs. in this company (i.e. Alpic Finanace Limited) on 31/12/1996 and the date of maturity was 31/12/2001 rate of intrest was 15.00%. Till date no Payments have been made. Please suggest how to claim the amount of Rs. 2701.18/-
          Please take the matter on urgent basis and make sure that we are refunded with the amount.

Thanking You!!

Sir, I have invested in FD Alpic finance ltd,I have duplicate copy of receipt of 10000/,[ 62008 as i have filed a case...

I HAVE TWO ALPIC FIANACE BOUNDS,MATUARITY YEAR WAS 1997 BUT STILL IHAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MONEY.
            (SUBJECT: This is to bring to your kind notice that FDR No. D3/834650)

I am Sadhan Chandra Paul. I am a poor man and like to saving in little and I am fixed a sum of Rs. 5000.00 vide FDR No. D3/834650 which matured on 31.01.2002 for Rs. 10, 535.91 but yet not received and amount from your end. Please note, I am very needy person. This amount is enough for my family, so, please return the amount.
            Hope you will accede to my request, Awaiting your favorable replay.

DATE :- 23.08.2011 THANKING YOU

FROM
            SADHAN CHANDRA PAUL
            7/419, KATHGHORA LANE,
            PALPUKUR, HOOGHLY
            PO+DIST-HOOGHLY(West Bengal)
            PIN CODE :-712103
            MOBILE NO- [protected]

INTEREST AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED and company defaluted to pay amount at the time of maturity.

I would like to state that i have invested Rs 5000 in Alpic infrastruture bonds II,series I:
              non cummulative

regd folio no :A2/M000264
              certificate no : 00005921
              name of the holder: MANJU RANI AGRAWAL
              distinctive no : 00...

kindly take this on high priority or els to take it to higher authority.

Alpic Finance — not received interest and maturity

dear sir,

i had a deposit with alpic finance ltd for FD of Rs 5000/- on[protected] FD no DQ203635 for two years.

but i have net recieved any interest nor the maturity amount.please suggest me how to go about taking action aganist this.

Gururaj