Anytime Fitness
1.3

Anytime Fitness Complaints & Reviews

I joined the gym in the month of nov 2018 by paying an amount of 18000 inr. The gym claims to provide access to its gym pan india and the membership can be transferred from one club to another. Now when i approached them to transfer my membership from kolkata to noida branch, they say that they do not have my payment records in their software even though i am providing the bill.

Also, they are asking for an amount of 2000...

I received deffected earpods on 5th december and i raise the request of return 6th time but no one is responding please return my earpods and give my money back or i have to go to the local police station for registering a complaint of fake and deffected product and company is not returning and no one is responding
Order id iep49326
Mob. [protected]
Name rinku

Hi, This is my membership ID 4986545. I joined in 30th April 2015, however due to some physical problem my doctor suggested me to avoid exercise for this year. I informed Sandeep and Mr Khasyap But they both are fraud they are there to make fake promises. I have submitted Rs.16, 500 and at the time of generating the sales revenue they didn’t inform me about the polices they didn’t talk anything about policy, I have a proof of that too one of my friend is there she joined with me. Sandeep asked me to send the prescription I don’t why, when he hadn’t have the resolution then why the hell he was asking me to send many details proof he was making fool. I will not sit quite, I already rose the complain consumer forum the number is 6211312. Sandeep irritated me I always used to say that will call you back but he never called me back I had to after them every time. This kind of service are providing to the customer. This is ridiculous. I asked Sandeep to transfer this membership to my cousin with adding the 4 months which you people wasted in formalities; he said this can’t be done. If this can’t be done return my whole amount otherwise come to the court of the same. I will post the complain to the malviya nagar address and head office too.
    I am also facing some problems with same branch of anytime fitness, can you share your number or contact at my whatsapp [protected]

Anytime Fitness — Fraud - Gym

I AM MANUJ AGGARWAL

I JOINED ANYTIME FITNESS ON 2ND MAY 2011 AND HAD DEPOSITED RS 7720/- AS MEMBERSHIP FEE FOR 10 YEARS WITH OFFER OF FIRST 3 MONTHS FREE GYM.

I HAVE PAID THIS MEMBERSHIP FEE THRU ICICI CREDIT CARD AND AGAINST PAYMENT OF SAME I RECEIVED A RECEIPT WITH BELOW DETAILS:

REG NO : 1382
      RECEIPT NO : C 10
      CORPORATE OFFICE : 6TH FLOOR, TOWER B, UNIT NO 601, 247 PARK, LBS MARG,...

Anytime Fitness Recent Comments