application form

application form Complaints & Reviews

Dharmendra Kumar Srivastava
Dear Madam/Sir,

Please It is inform you that I have applied a Registration on line for passport by mistake, I was no Idea for these rules and I save it without recheck. It has been confirmed for Passport office (Ghagiabad) and got a file No. GZBI01345409.

Please find the scan copy of print out of file No.
Your kindly requested to look into the matter and cancel my above Registration No. please.

Thanking you,
Dharmendra Kumar Srivastava

Cancellation of online registration for Passport
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:29:20

application form — confirmation of delivery

plz confirm da delivery date and time of da following speed post sent through counter no. 1..palam airport...........SP ED[protected]IN DATED 24TH AUG 2007.....TIME 11:00HRS
please issue the appeal form
please issue the appeal form.
i also geting the msg from uk lottery
what can do
repply soon
thanking you

shrikarniautoenterprises — application form registration

my vishnukumaropanwar,
i deposited the application fees rs. 250. and my deposit journal no. is 5453567.
but i am not able to registration my application form yet. due to any internet problem.

please solve it as soon as posibble.

thanks
regards
vishnu kumar panwar

application form — not geeting reply or confirmation about my admission

Dear sir/madam,

I have sent a very important document i.e application form of distance learning on dated 15.03.09 from bhilwara to scdl, pune but unfortunately till now it has n, t been received by them.my s.p no.is ER[protected]IN please look into the matter immediatly..

Thanks [protected]

application form — Non delivery of Docket no.:157643909

This is to bring to your kind attention that my courier with docket number[protected],which was supposed to be sent to Jamshedpur from Hapur has not reached so far.The courier was mailed on 26th Sep 2009.The Hapur branch officer is not responding to the complaint.

Kindly Take some serious action within 24 hours.

With Regards

Supreet Singh
i submite my pass port application without re-checking it i got regestration no. also.

i done many mistakes in it so i want o cancel my application so tell me wat i do for it .

how can i cancel my regestration by on line??
Dear Madam/Sir,

Please It is inform you that I have applied a Registration on line for passport by mistake, I was no Idea for these rules and I save it without recheck. It has been confirmed for Passport office (Kolkata) and got a file No. CALI04420409

Pls, requested to look into the matter and cancel my above Registration No. please.

Thanking you,
Kunal Roy
I HAD SENT MY AIEEE FORM THROUGH SPEED POST ON 25 NOV 09 . WHEN I AM TRACKING THE SPEED POST IT DOES NOT SHOW THE DELIVERED DATE.. I WANT TO KNOW IT IS DELEIVERED TO " THE ASST SECRETARY,PATPARGANJ -INS AREA, NEW DELHI.. OR NOT.

application form — Not Delivered

Hi, I have booked an article on 09-03-10 from GPO Patna Speed Post Number - EF[protected]IN , but i have not recieved yet & when i visited your web site for tracking my article it is showing "Not Delivered ". Pls confirm why this happened as it was an Application form under Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, Delhi.

With Regards:
Dinesh Sehwag
+91 [protected]

application form — Non delivery

Kindly note that my prospectus is all ready dispatched on 13th July 2010 by speed post with the docket no. EM[protected]IN
I have not received the post yet .
Dear Madam/Sir,

Please It is inform you that I have applied a Registration on line for passport by mistake, I was no Idea for these rules and I save it without recheck. It has been confirmed for Passport office (Kolkata) and got a file No. PUNI14880811

Thanking
SHAILENDRA DSOUZA
The best way to make a good impression is to send in a typed form instead of a handwritten one. Try this site PDFFIller, Inc which I use to type on PDFs, because it has the most options for customization, and it is very easy to use. http://goo.gl/3owkbj
Complaint comments  Add a comment

CH. Pradeep Reddy
    Dear sir

i am waiting for a courier from vellore which was sent on monday...i stay at nellore..they said that it will take two days to reach here..but i didnt get recieve anything yet...i have an application to apply in it which has few days for deadline...my consignment number is S04162745...i tried tracking it in your site..but i didnt get any result in tracking also...ive tried for every possible contact u have provided which are in vain...This is very important for me...please do the needful as soon as possible...
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:18:50

application form — undelivered of Application Form

Dear Sir/Madam
    i pratibha Rahi student of B-tec Engg I have sent one packet on 23 aug 2008 at IIMS lucknow through Speed post packet no ED[protected]IN which were last date 05 sep 2008 which is still not deivered to their destination, for which i cannot able to give exam my whole study will waste . i have spent 50, 000 rs for Coaching which now waste just negligency of post staff, now i went to post office they people are not ready to tallk properly not even provide the details where is my form . i will go to the consumer court of your mental harresment done by the post office people . i need help on priorty bases it all about my carrer how can you guy play with my career . pl provide it ASAP .

form — undelivered courier

on 4.4.09 ihad send courier to scdl pune through a agent diamond stationary phase-1 dugri road

Ludhiana docket no. is[protected].But, yesterday came to know that it is undelievered.please

send it back to agent at dugri ludhiana or contact me at my mobile no. [protected]. I will be

very thankful to you.