Prometric Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated May 5, 2022

File a complaint to Prometric

Having problems with Prometric?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Prometric customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Prometric

Haryana
122002

Prometric Phone Numbers

Mobile

Prometric reviews & complaints(62)

I paid to renew my cna ny lisence paid the 40$ but then they ask for 115 cause I had to test they cash my money orders and that was in January I have not spoken to anyone cause they keep u on hold for hours so from January it us now may and I still have not been able to work cause my lisence expired in November but I’ve paid all the fees and I have not heard from them even thou when I check on line it says my status was completed...
So, a 'so-called' Manager; Raez (he did NOT give/offer his surname/ last name) called - as I applied to an Indeed position posted for part time work at / for your testing site in Queens - on Junction BLVD. - and for 2 days he's called and texted - which, by the way, I have as evidence - he's been/ being very unprofessional and inappropriate - and thought people (females) applying for a position at Prometric and even females going in for exams...
My GRE General Test was scheduled on 11th Feb 2022 at 1pm at Prometric Testing Centre at Kolkata. I got a call from the centre some days prior to my exam informing me that I need to report to the centre no late than 11am. On being asked the reason, he informed me that due to heavy checking and lots of procedures I need to report at that time. I live in a nearby town named Durgapur and had to travel that day to Kolkata for my GRE, which was...
I had booked my DHA exam on prometric for 19 jan 2022 was not allowed to give my exam and appear in it by prometric local authorities citing not carrying passport in original at the exam centre
I was carrying my other government IDs and even photocopy of my passport but they did allow me
I was never communicated from prometric that I have to carry passport in original at the time of exam, two emails came from prometric after...

I had paid and scheduled for Special enrolled agent exam part 1 & part 3 on last February 2021.

Due to international cancellation happend for SEE. I couldn't attend the test.

I had paid the fee for both exams.But till date I have received only one exam fee refund back. Still other one is pending.

I have been sending follow up mails to the globalmail ID of prometric. I didn't get any further actions.

It's being 10 months after the cancellation.

I seek immediate intervention to resolve the issue As soon as possible.

Hello
    My name is Dr Linda Hamouche
    I am an ENT and took my prometric exam Wednesday 15 september 2021
    At amideast, beirut-Lebanon
    Before entering the test, the team there stayed for more than 30 minutes to check if it is me Linda and Dr Linda the same, I entered the exam very anxious and plus that they told me, my exam has the risk to not be counted due to the Dr before my name in the application, and when finally I entered the exam room I was surprised by the number of questions who where 100 not 150
    Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have appeared for the TOEFL exam on 14-Jul-2021. My exam was terribly affected due to the headsets issues.
      When I started with my listening section, the headsets were not working properly. After the proctor tried fixing the headsets, there issues still persisted.
      Even though the proctor shifted me to a different computer after the listening section, my score for the listening section was affected because I was not able to hear the audio properly.
      I request you to look into the issue and help me in this regard. It would be helpful if you provide another opportunity to write the exam as this issue was from the exam center
      Please provide me assistance in this regard.

Date of Incident: 25/05/2021
        Client Number: 795832 (CISI Exam)

I am making a report against a certain Gloria Boateng of the Prometric Testing Centre in Accra (Accra CBT Test Centre, Linear Assessment Services, 1st Floor, Total House, Liberia Road). After my CISI test as I left the centre, she approached me and made very inappropriate and unsavoury comments about my dressing and my family.

I think this should be addressed seriously because her duty there is to make sure the test is administered properly and not to demean candidates and attack their person. If this is not addressed appropriately, I would be forced to take legal action against Gloria Boateng and the centre. Thank you very much for your attention.
        Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Sorry, the date of the incident was 26/05/2021.

To whom it may concern,

My name is Nidhi Radadia and I gave my NBDE part 2 exam on 3/26/21 and 3/27/21 in Sioux Falls, SD. I am writing this email to request permission to re-test or be given a refund for the exam due to technical issues I encountered. During my exam, the computer was freezing between questions and I lost crucial time to answer questions appropriately. I raised the concern during my exam to the proctor but...
          I tried to take a test today that started at 9:30 AM. The software for their computer was horrible and I had to chat with someone for almost an hour.
          I was connected after an agent was connected to my computer but I was already 1.0 hour late for the start time.
          I finally got a proctor but she said her screen was freezing up. I lost contact with her so I tried to call the local company IQtesting.com. They were not open. I struggled...
          Prometric customer service team did not responded to my issue with appropriate solution with regards to exam cancellation. Urgent assistance required with this regards as I have my exam scheduled in few days. Call was hang up for 2 hours and no solution was provided....

I am a CAT aspirant and I have attempted the CAT 2020 examination on 29th December, 2020. The exam was moderate and I expected high scores in quants, however it was 10 scores lower than expected thus drastically reducing my overall scores. I request for a reevaluation as I believe there is some error in the correction process. It is very sad to know that even after so much of hard work and time dedicated for a single exam such as CAT, students are not receiving a reward as deserved. Kindly consider my request for the reevaluation. I shall provide further details on response. Thank you.
          Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Prometric called me one day before my exam (USMLE Step 1, an 8-hour long test) saying that my schedule was changed from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. I had been preparing to be ready for the test by one month, and this change of schedule deeply disturbed my performance. I was much more tired than normal. I wish Prometric had advised me about the schedule change at least one month before the exam.
            Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have tried to schedule my SHRM-SCP remote exam 7 times. When I get to the complete order button, it gives an error saying it cannot schedule and to try again. I’ve sent messages 4 times to Prometric about the issue and no response, I tried to call and was on hold for over an hour when I decided to hang up. Customer service is non existent at this company which is sad because this is what we have to go through to try to get our certifications....

Hi Team,
              I was scheduling my Outsystems Professional Developer O11 certification for tomorrow. At the last page i submitted the credit card details and amount get deducted but the exam does not get scheduled.
              I am getting the below message.

"Error - We were unable to book your appointment. Please return later to start your appointment selection again."

Please help as the amount has been deducted from my account.

Test Center Details

Professional Developer O11
              Schedule Fee:
              $150.00

Dear Prometric Representative,

I am Dr Rita Khaled Saba, booked for the DHA exam at AMIDEAST Lebanon, for the date of September 28, 2020 at 1:30 p.m. and have also obtained approval with reference number: [protected].

Unfortunately, when I arrived at the center after a long trip on September 28, in the exam center, they did not allow me to take the exam and advised me to contact you, because the name on...

My exam was rescheduled 3 times and when i finally booked on 24th jun, 2020 and received a confirmation, they cancelled my test 6 days before the exam, i have made hotel reservation as the testing center is in dubai, tried to schedule again but there are no available dates, sent many emails, eventually they directed me to call netherlands prometric testing center, the issue has been escalated to the supervisor but without any outcomes. I have been calling them internationally several times a day & i spend at least 5-7 min until someone responds, the staff are kind but they are helpless as the supervisors are not responding and the main testing center is a peice of garbage.
                It's unprofessional and irresponsible to cancel someone test without referring back to the person or even without giving an alternative especially that the eligibility expires by 30th jun, 2020.
                I hope whoever cancelled my exam is paralysed burns to death.
                Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yesterday I gave my prometric exam for general dentistry in Doha; Qatar. I'm an Indian and wanted to apply for my license here. What I noticed was the questions were easy and I could answer them all but inspite of my confidence I did not pass the exam when I asked the examiner who took my finger printing whether I know my answers are right or wrong he answered telling i[censored] would know then everybody would pass the exam. I doubt whether these...

My name was mispelled on my CNA License and all I want is for it to be fixed. I've worked very hard to get this license so I can start my career in nursing, but this is hamoering my ability to get a job in the field I wanted. I've called different numbers that are part of your company and they only send me to bots that talk about testing dates. So please respond, thank you.

Dear pmi,
                    This is to lay a complaint about a pmp exam which has been done today 16th march 2018 at test center code:8211 in uganda at isbat university.
                    My eligibility code is 498266e2
                    The exam started around 09:30am and we were four candidates. However, as i had completed 102 numbers, power went off at 11:22am, and all o[censored]s were requested to sign and get outside.
                    They told us that in a few minutes we were to...