Prometric Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 21, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Prometric

Having problems with Prometric?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Prometric customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Prometric

Gurgaon District
Haryana
122002

Prometric Phone Numbers

Prometric reviews & complaints(59)

I had booked my DHA exam on prometric for 19 jan 2022 was not allowed to give my exam and appear in it by prometric local...

I had paid and scheduled for Special enrolled agent exam part 1 & part 3 on last February 2021.

Due to international cancellation happend for SEE. I couldn't attend the test.

I had paid the fee for both exams.But till date I have received only one exam fee refund back. Still other one is pending.

I have been sending follow up mails to the globalmail ID of prometric. I didn't get any further actions.

It's being 10 months after the cancellation.

I seek immediate intervention to resolve the issue As soon as possible.

Hello
    My name is Dr Linda Hamouche
    I am an ENT and took my prometric exam Wednesday 15 september 2021
    At amideast, beirut-Lebanon
    Before entering the test, the team there stayed for more than 30 minutes to check if it is me Linda and Dr Linda the same, I entered the exam very anxious and plus that they told me, my exam has the risk to not be counted due to the Dr before my name in the application, and when finally I entered the exam room I was surprised by the number of questions who where 100 not 150
    Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have appeared for the TOEFL exam on 14-Jul-2021. My exam was terribly affected due to the headsets issues.
      When I started with my listening section, the headsets were not working properly. After the proctor tried fixing the headsets, there issues still persisted.
      Even though the proctor shifted me to a different computer after the listening section, my score for the listening section was affected because I was not able to hear the audio properly.
      I request you to look into the issue and help me in this regard. It would be helpful if you provide another opportunity to write the exam as this issue was from the exam center
      Please provide me assistance in this regard.

Date of Incident: 25/05/2021
        Client Number: 795832 (CISI Exam)

I am making a report against a certain Gloria Boateng of the Prometric Testing Centre in Accra (Accra CBT Test Centre, Linear Assessment Services, 1st Floor, Total House, Liberia Road). After my CISI test as I left the centre, she approached me and made very inappropriate and unsavoury comments about my dressing and my family.

I think this should be addressed seriously because her duty there is to make sure the test is administered properly and not to demean candidates and attack their person. If this is not addressed appropriately, I would be forced to take legal action against Gloria Boateng and the centre. Thank you very much for your attention.
        Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Sorry, the date of the incident was 26/05/2021.

To whom it may concern,

My name is Nidhi Radadia and I gave my NBDE part 2 exam on 3/26/21 and 3/27/21 in...
          I tried to take a test today that started at 9:30 AM. The software for their computer was horrible and I had to chat with...
          Prometric customer service team did not responded to my issue with appropriate solution with regards to exam cancellation....

I am a CAT aspirant and I have attempted the CAT 2020 examination on 29th December, 2020. The exam was moderate and I expected high scores in quants, however it was 10 scores lower than expected thus drastically reducing my overall scores. I request for a reevaluation as I believe there is some error in the correction process. It is very sad to know that even after so much of hard work and time dedicated for a single exam such as CAT, students are not receiving a reward as deserved. Kindly consider my request for the reevaluation. I shall provide further details on response. Thank you.
          Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Prometric called me one day before my exam (USMLE Step 1, an 8-hour long test) saying that my schedule was changed from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. I had been preparing to be ready for the test by one month, and this change of schedule deeply disturbed my performance. I was much more tired than normal. I wish Prometric had advised me about the schedule change at least one month before the exam.
            Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have tried to schedule my SHRM-SCP remote exam 7 times. When I get to the complete order button, it gives an error saying...

Hi Team,
              I was scheduling my Outsystems Professional Developer O11 certification for tomorrow. At the last page i submitted the credit card details and amount get deducted but the exam does not get scheduled.
              I am getting the below message.

"Error - We were unable to book your appointment. Please return later to start your appointment selection again."

Please help as the amount has been deducted from my account.

Test Center Details

Professional Developer O11
              Schedule Fee:
              $150.00

Dear Prometric Representative,

I am Dr Rita Khaled Saba, booked for the DHA exam at AMIDEAST Lebanon, for...

My exam was rescheduled 3 times and when i finally booked on 24th jun, 2020 and received a confirmation, they cancelled my test 6 days before the exam, i have made hotel reservation as the testing center is in dubai, tried to schedule again but there are no available dates, sent many emails, eventually they directed me to call netherlands prometric testing center, the issue has been escalated to the supervisor but without any outcomes. I have been calling them internationally several times a day & i spend at least 5-7 min until someone responds, the staff are kind but they are helpless as the supervisors are not responding and the main testing center is a peice of garbage.
                It's unprofessional and irresponsible to cancel someone test without referring back to the person or even without giving an alternative especially that the eligibility expires by 30th jun, 2020.
                I hope whoever cancelled my exam is paralysed burns to death.
                Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yesterday I gave my prometric exam for general dentistry in Doha; Qatar. I'm an Indian and wanted to apply for my license...

My name was mispelled on my CNA License and all I want is for it to be fixed. I've worked very hard to get this license so I can start my career in nursing, but this is hamoering my ability to get a job in the field I wanted. I've called different numbers that are part of your company and they only send me to bots that talk about testing dates. So please respond, thank you.

Dear pmi,
                    This is to lay a complaint about a pmp exam which has been done today 16th march 2018 at test center code:8211...
                    My PMP Examination is schedule at Prometric on 12th Jan 2018 as I am very keen on giving the examination.

I...

Initially i scheduled my toefl exam for 12-nov-2017 (Pune). But they postponed it to 25-nov. And afterwards they postponed it further to 2-dec.
                    Ideally if some test center is not available, it should not be displayed on the website for booking.
                    Some universities have deadlines of 1-dec and i will miss those dates. Please check this as early as possible as it has a high impact on my plans for masters.

Ets order id 55951876
                    Registration number [protected]

I want to take the test as early as possible but before 1-december 2017.

Name pulkit kharbanda