Prometric

Landmarks:Opposite Cyber Green

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

Prometric related photos (11)

Prometric Complaints & Reviews

I am a CAT aspirant and I have attempted the CAT 2020 examination on 29th December, 2020. The exam was moderate and I expected high scores in quants, however it was 10 scores lower than expected thus drastically reducing my overall scores. I request for a reevaluation as I believe there is some error in the correction process. It is very sad to know that even after so much of hard work and time dedicated for a single exam such as CAT, students are not receiving a reward as deserved. Kindly consider my request for the reevaluation. I shall provide further details on response. Thank you.

[Jan 03, 2021] Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Prometric called me one day before my exam (USMLE Step 1, an 8-hour long test) saying that my schedule was changed from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. I had been preparing to be ready for the test by one month, and this change of schedule deeply disturbed my performance. I was much more tired than normal. I wish Prometric had advised me about the schedule change at least one month before the exam.

[Dec 10, 2020] Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have tried to schedule my SHRM-SCP remote exam 7 times. When I get to the complete order button, it gives an error saying...

Hi Team,
      I was scheduling my Outsystems Professional Developer O11 certification for tomorrow. At the last page i submitted the credit card details and amount get deducted but the exam does not get scheduled.
      I am getting the below message.

"Error - We were unable to book your appointment. Please return later to start your appointment selection again."

Please help as the amount has been deducted from my account.

Test Center Details

(9:00 AM - 11:15 AM)

Professional Developer O11
      Schedule Fee:
      $150.00

[Dec 04, 2020] Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Prometric Representative,

I am Dr Rita Khaled Saba, booked for the DHA exam at AMIDEAST Lebanon, for...

My exam was rescheduled 3 times and when i finally booked on 24th jun, 2020 and received a confirmation, they cancelled my test 6 days before the exam, i have made hotel reservation as the testing center is in dubai, tried to schedule again but there are no available dates, sent many emails, eventually they directed me to call netherlands prometric testing center, the issue has been escalated to the supervisor but without any outcomes. I have been calling them internationally several times a day & i spend at least 5-7 min until someone responds, the staff are kind but they are helpless as the supervisors are not responding and the main testing center is a peice of garbage.
        It's unprofessional and irresponsible to cancel someone test without referring back to the person or even without giving an alternative especially that the eligibility expires by 30th jun, 2020.
        I hope whoever cancelled my exam is paralysed burns to death.

[Jun 18, 2020] Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yesterday I gave my prometric exam for general dentistry in Doha; Qatar. I'm an Indian and wanted to apply for my license...

My name was mispelled on my CNA License and all I want is for it to be fixed. I've worked very hard to get this license so I can start my career in nursing, but this is hamoering my ability to get a job in the field I wanted. I've called different numbers that are part of your company and they only send me to bots that talk about testing dates. So please respond, thank you.

[Jul 12, 2018] Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear pmi,
            This is to lay a complaint about a pmp exam which has been done today 16th march 2018 at test center code:8211...
            My PMP Examination is schedule at Prometric on 12th Jan 2018 as I am very keen on giving the examination.

I...

Initially i scheduled my toefl exam for 12-nov-2017 (Pune). But they postponed it to 25-nov. And afterwards they postponed it further to 2-dec.
            Ideally if some test center is not available, it should not be displayed on the website for booking.
            Some universities have deadlines of 1-dec and i will miss those dates. Please check this as early as possible as it has a high impact on my plans for masters.

Ets order id 55951876
            Registration number [protected]

I want to take the test as early as possible but before 1-december 2017.

[Nov 23, 2017] Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Name pulkit kharbanda

Address 430, model town ambala city ambala, haryana, 134003 india

Ets...
              Hi team,

This is with reference to the irs see part 1 exam fees refund. I called customer care for the name...
              I had appointment for pmp exam on 17 august 2017. I reached the testing center with my aadhar smart card printed from aadhar...
              This is a lack of respect, the form induces error since in the terms of acceptance it only says that the full name must be...

Sir, I have created account and proceeded to Payment for booking gre slot but the transaction was failed and slot was not booked but the amount of 13000 got debited from the account. Kindly provide me the procedure for refunding of amount.

[Dec 14, 2015] Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              My mail used for the transaction is: [protected]@gmail.com

The location doesn't exist Exam was scheduled for May 23rd/2015 8:00 AM At 222 DIXON ROAD STE 305 ETOBICOKE, ON M9P3S5 Canada I arrived to the place with enough time at 7:00 AM, and there is no sign about the testing center When Googling the center, found a guy, who indicated that the center was relocated and that they'll be waiting for me even if I’m a bit late, due to the miss communication from Prometric/testing center. I don't have a car, as someone dropped me off at the testing center, so he indicated to take a bus Without clear directions, despite trying to get them by calling the testing center, who replied to my 5 calls, "680 Rexdale Blvd." (In that area, buildings could be separated each by half kilometer and numbers are not displayed appropriately) After reaching the place around 9:20 AM, the guy insisted that we shouldn’t re-schedule, that I should take my time After waiting for 30 minutes, he said that the computer wasn’t working and gave me this candidate care No# 10762565 and then we agree to re-schedule the exam When I called to the Prometric care center, the support person, said that “222 Dixon Road” is the correct address, which is incorrect, as there is no Prometric testing center there This was dangerous, frustrating, disappointing, more costly for me and totally unexpected given the high reputation the PMI institute has. I urge Prometric to update their records, inform examinees about the change and escalate this to address the root of the problem

[May 26, 2015] Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Prometric Customer Care's response May 27, 2015 Dear Candidate. Thanks you for contacting Prometric and letting us know about your recent experience. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. The current address on the website for this particular test center location is updated and accurate. Since the original registration for the exam, there was a site relocation. The normal process would be that when there is a change in address for any site, the email address and contact information that a candidate registers with for the exam, would prompt an updated status of the test center. I do apologize if that did not happen. After connecting with the site owner we were given to understand that you were able to get to the site within 30 minutes of your conversation. The site notified us that there were some technical issues however since you had a prior appointment later in the day, you were unable to wait and complete the test. I have also contacted our candidate care department to ensure that this mis-information doesn’t occur again. Thank you for contacting us

I had scheduled my microsoft exam 70-486 for today 10.30 am on for pune center at prometric.com on 10th Nov 2013. Exam ID...

I wrote my computer based GRE exam on 27th of October 2014 at prometric testing facility in Bangalore, India. During the course of the test, the server kept hanging atleast 7 to 8 times with my clock ticking. I could not mark my answers nor could I move on to the next questions. Due to this, I lost close to 15 valuable minutes during my GRE. Worst of all, I have complained to the testing facility 3 times and I haven't received a single response in this regard. It is very sad and shocking to see international testing bodies such as ETS and prometric behave in such an irresponsible manner. Such experiences are not expected when one takes up an ETS exam and this has changed my view about ETS and Prometric .

[Nov 04, 2014] Prometric customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Prometric Customer Care's response Nov 05, 2014 We're very sorry to hear of your experience. Can you kindly provide your contact details to [protected]@prometric.com?

I had paid fees of 7800Rs for OCJP with Prometric Pune on 4th June, 2013. I had been communicated that whenever I was ready...