AR GROUP

AR GROUP Complaints & Reviews

Bengaluru, Karnataka
From where I look at it, this builder is no different from other AR group builders cheating unsuspecting consumers left, right and center. This particular builder, a sweet talking, ever so prompt (until the sale is made) 30 something lad decided that all he had to do to make some quick money was to put together a contraption called an apartment and market it to folk who were willing to believe in his Mediterranean tales.
While he has accepted that all this was a mistake and has decided to move on, his victims are left to pay for his mistakes with their lives (20 year loans, for a building that will last another 10 years)

V
    Bengaluru, Karnataka
    I have had a really bad experience dealing with AR GROUP .
    I booked an apartment, after they promised that they will return the whole amount if I cancel it in 7 days. As the design and the
    location was not feasible for my family, I had to cancel it and I communicated the same at the end of the 4th day itself.
    Ever since that day, I have been chasing them for returning me the money I had used for booking the amount. They never respond to the call, say people are not available and when we reach the right person, say that they are not aware of the transaction etc.
    Later on consistently chasing them, one day they said they have sent the courier, but I understood that it was only another lie they used to avoid calls from me.
    I have now taken up the legal route to get that money back from them.
    Please do not approach AR GROUP in case you was convenience and peace of mind.
    They lack professionalism, organization and act like cheats. I am sorry I had to write this piece about someone.

R
      Bengaluru, Karnataka
      We have purchased one 2bhk flat in AR GROUP in SR HOMES Flat No 304 with area of 1135sqft after lots of searches for a good...