ATM
3.7

ATM Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir i have my account on your indian overseas Thatipur Branch, Gwalior(m.p)
on 13-10-15, Rupees 9000 hacs been withdrew in two part 4500 and 4500, Full Time My atm card was with me..i did not use it..Still In statement 9000 Withdrwal is being shown.Kindly provide me All Details..From Which ATM Amount had been withdrew and how An Unauthorised access can be possible...I Hope that you will cooperate with me to provide all thease Detail and further Legal Process.

Regards-Vivek Sharma
Acc. No.-[protected]

Bank take a extra charge from me please give me return my money
My contect no [protected]
To comsumer complain,

Dear sir its my humble request please
Inquire about this person and prevent others from spam

Today i recieved. A phone call from number
([protected]). I search in true caller it has 27 span and its location showed is bihar

He was asking about. Atm card and acting
As bank manager

ATM — Withdrawal from atm money not come and debited to my a/c.

I with draw an amount of Rs.20,000.00 on 8.7.2013 but debited Two times. 1st with draw an amount of Rs.20,000.00...

I yavana krishna saahi,
    a/c:[protected] with atm card([protected] and [protected]) unable to dispense cash from atm...
    my last transactions that were cancelled,
    ATM ID-S10B[protected]
    TXN NO-6773
    DATE-02/08/13,
    TIME-06:31
    I kindly request to free from this problem as i'm unable to dispense cash from my parents through this atm.....as soon as possible
    Aug 13, 2020

ATM — money is not received from atm

I have S.B.Account No [protected] with Corporation Bank, sector-7, rohini , delhi -110085 On 04 th October...

respected sir
      i've lost my atm card of union bank
      please block it as soon as possible.
      my account no. is [protected]
      meena raj w/o shiv raj singh
      sir
      i have lost my ATM card just now in city bus, my card no is[protected].
      i have lost my atm card.in this regard i want to record my complaint. but due to some reason . the phone number of sbi havn't work.i don't know i tried it svral tims but it couldn't reach.so can you give me e mail adress of complaint center at which i can register my compaint on following mail adress [protected]@gamil.com
      You are asked to contact with your Branch.

Thanks & Regards
      Tinku
      email: [protected]@gmail.com
      Mob: [protected]

My son struck in a big problem when he got in a ICICI BANK ATM near to my place to withdraw some cash but cash got struck in the machine and didn't come out of the machine, The amount was of Rs. 10,000 . However, the receipt which came out of the ATM shows deduction of balance of RS. 10,000. The account balance before transaction took place was Rs. 83,732.91 and total available balance after the transaction was Rs. 73,732.91. Therefore, Rs.10,000 has been deducted from my account No. [protected] Syndicate Bank but the amount was not received by me. For your record, I hereby mention that the incident took place Wednesday, August 01, 2012 and the time was 7:32 P.M at Lawrence Road C-7 Market ICICI ATM. . I have also attached the scan of the receipt of transaction which took place at ICICI BANK ATM.

I also would like to mention that when I was making transaction the technical staff was already in inner side in the back space available in the ATM. When I brought the same in their notice they said that we shall received our money in few days thereafter they put the shutter down. After some time when they opened the shutter than we make another transaction of Rs. 5000/- where we got encashed the amount as usually.

You are requested to look into the matter seriously and arrange to credit the amount of Rs. 10,000/- immediately in my account No. [protected] Syndicate Bank East Patel Nagar Branch New Delhi-8

The letter has already been sent at email id of the syndicate Bank on 01.08.2012 but no response has been received till date.

Dated : 03.08.2012

( R K Gulati )
        M- [protected]
        Aug 13, 2020

sir mera account sbi men he jab se mene account open karvaya he tab se abhi tak ATM card ke liye apply kar chuka hnu par abhi tak mera ATM mujh tak nahi pohocha he kya men apna account kisi dusre bank men opan karva lun jaha se mujhe ATM aasani se mil jae plz sir mujhe aapke help ki zarurat he pehli baar atm ke liye apply kiya tha jab mene account open karvaya tha tab par uske 6 mahine tak atm nahi mila or dusri baar aply kiya par 1 mahina ho gaya par atm nahi mila aap hi bataen men kya karun

NAME :- TABISH KHAN
          A/NO :- [protected]
          Branch name :- koh-e-fiza bhopal, D-68,BDA colony
          Aug 13, 2020
          I have been applied for atm card on 28 oct 2010 at vikarabad branch my a/c no [protected] but did not get any response from bank or related authority so please take further actions belong to my complaint.I hope that you will take action within 1 week.

my mobile no [protected] & e-mail [protected]@yahoo.com

please give me infermation on my mobail & my email add.
          My ATM Card No.[protected], Pin No.9605

Valid from 09/2010 to 09/2015

Name : D. Antony Jeyastephen
          Branch Name : 021- Kommadikottai

A/c. No.[protected]

My ATM Card pin numbur input wrong. So, My ATM Card is blocked by Bank.

I request to open my ATM card.

by,
          D. Antony Jeyastephen
          A/c. No.[protected]
          ATM Card No.[protected]

sir, my name is t.maheswara, i studied diploma (dccp[protected] branch in boys polytechnic nellore district. my complaint is i had stolen my sbi ezpay atm card final year in exams time. so i had a web pin no. but i login in ezpay online but not working. solve my problem. my card no:[protected] and my email address:www.[protected]@gmail.com. reply me as early as possible.

date of birth:[protected], ssc hal ticket no:18125709

Respected Sir,

I am a retired Sr.Special Assistant from Chennai Rajaji Salai Branch during Aug.2010, holding Savings Bank Account No.[protected] at our Selaiyur branch where I live. On th 16th April 2012, I tried to withdraw a sum of Rs.35,000/- from the ATM at Chennai Main Branch. As I could withdraw only Rs.15,000/- ( @ Rs.5,000/- each ) due to service break down of the ATM, I rushed to the nearby other ATM at Z.O., campus and
              could withdraw only Rs.15,000/- ( Rs.10,000 + Rs.5,000/- ). The transaction which did not materialise was Rs.5,000/- on the terminal No.S10A[protected] bearing transaction No.0713 with the response code 0099. Immediately, I lodged a complaint on the NON RECEIPT OF RS.5,000/- at Rajaji Salai branch and was advised that there was nobody to attend to but would be dealt with only after a week's time. Hence, I rushed to our Selaiyur branch on the next day, the 17th April 2012 and handed them over a copy of the complaint with copies of ATM slips and obtained Ticket No. AT[protected]. They promised me to look into the matter. I frequently get in touch with the Selaiyur branch,in person, but the result is in vain till date. As a matter of about more than 21 days time elapsed, I prefer to lodge this complaint to you sir. As per RBI instructions, the reversal of non receipt cash at ATMs has to be one within a weeks time, failing which, a sum of Rs.100/- per day from the date of lodging complaint has to be paid to the account holder. I shall be glad if you will please look into the matter and afford the legitimate claim at your earliest.

Thanking you sir,

Yours faithfully,

NATARAJAN M.
              Aug 13, 2020
              While I am drawing cash from ICICI bank ATM (bearing ATM No.3333) at Keonjhar (Orissa) on 25.10.08, due to some technical or server problem (shown in ATM monitor) cash was not delivered to me but the amount is debited from A/c. Rs.10, 020/-.
              As per banking rules I have lodged a complain in my mother branch Sector-1, Rourkela on 29.10.08, after that I have visited 8 or more times to the branch to know the status but I have not get any response.
              Further informing you that I have personally visited to ICICI bank & collect the E.O.D. report of that day & same was submitted at Sector-1, Rourkela branch, but till now there is no reversal of amount made in my A/c.

Kindly do the needful at the earliest.

Regards.

ATM — Non receipt of Cash

To,
              ATM Department
              State Bank of India

Sub:- Debited my (Sb a/c no.[protected] Jigar D Yadav) by Rs/-10000/- while i had not recieved any cash.

Dear Sir/Madam
              with reference to the subject I Jigar D Yadav having sb a/c in SBI Bhestan Surat Branch
              on 28-04-10 Time 11-35 ATM TXN No.5605 i had check my balance there was 10469/-
              but after sum time i had recieved a message on my mobile that withdrawal of Rs/-10000/-
              meanwhile i had not done any depo.or withdrawal transaction,after that i contact my branch manager but they repply me same that i had withdraw a Rs/-10000/- as per atm report.
              Now Sir,i want to see video Recording of that withdrawal time & secondly please give me a advice that what can i do & what is the another proccess to get my money back

Please do the needful & oblidge

Thankng You
              Yours Trully
              Jigar D Yadav

DEAR SIR,

I GAYATRI KOTWANI, HAVING A SAVING ACCOUNT NO. [protected], IN SBI, GPO BRANCH INDORE,M.P. I HAVE LOST MY ATM CARD NO[protected] . AND I BLOCKED IT THROUGH THE TELEPHONE CUSTOMER CARE. THEY GIVEN ME BLOCKING CONFIRMATION TICKET NO [protected] & [protected] AND SAID IF YOU GET BACK YOUR CARD THE UNBLOCKING PROCESS WILL TAKE THROUGH YOUR BRANCH ONLY. AFTER 1 DAY OF BLOCKING I FIND MY CARD AND GIVE AN APPLICATION FOR UNBLOCKING THE ATM.BUT MY CARD IS BLOCKED. BRANCH OFFICER OF GPO BRANCH IS NOT TAKING MATTER SERIOUSLY. HE HAS ALWAYS GIVEN TOLL FREE NUMBER .

I AM FACING BIG PROBLEMS.

SIR PLEASE TAKE ACTION IN THIS REGARDS

THANKYOU
                GAYATRI KOTWANI
                (M) ----[protected]
                [protected]@yahoo.com

ATM — to unblock atm

i bought atm for my indian overseas bank account for that i received pin no. 8 months later of after issuing atm and that too in blocked status. now i am how to unblock my atm card.

ATM Recent Comments