Bbc One Lottery
4.6

Bbc One Lottery Complaints & Reviews

Sir/madam,
My mail come to winning prize 500, 000gbp, from bbc one lottery prize,
It's trur or fake. It's a true company direct send amount to bank manager
Confirmation for u and me. Service charge 25, 500 to less total amount,
Iwll confirm to my bank manager 25, 500. Thank u. My mail id (Winning
Id) shekhar. [protected]@rediffmail.com. True or fake. Pls tell me
Dear sir

My trip Id is #[protected]

i have booked flight from coimbatore to new delhi by using Airindia flight AI548
at the time of booking my amount of rs 7286 will be deducted from my bank account but ticket will not raised

so i requested to you please refund this amount on same mode of payment

dear sir,

actually, i've received sms from +[protected] no. and it says { BBC: your mobile number has won 500.000euros (GBP) From UK BBC mobile draw for claim send your name, mobile no,address,age,}
    I AM ENCLOSING MY DETAILS FURTHER KINDLY GIVE MY CLAIM MONEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE:

Name: Arun dogra
    Mobile no.: [protected]
    Address: L-90d d.d.a flats third floor saket new delhi 110017
    Age: 42yrs
    Amount won:EURO 500,000 GBP

enquiry

sir, i got this e-mail [protected]@e-rbi.co.in detail please investigate and inform me about this.
    message some details are-

Direct On-line Wire Transfer.
    Name of Account Officer: Mr.Philips Mark
    Email: [protected]@e-rbi.co.in

winning prize delevery

hi i am prashant kumar singh.. i win bbc lucky prize but they not deliver my prize.. plz help me.. they said that due to some coustom clearence they will not send my prize... plz send it..

I HAVE RECEIVED A TEXT MESSAGE ON MY MOBILE [protected] FROM A MOBILE [protected] OF
      WINNING 500000 GBP ON 5/4/12. IT DIRECTED ME TO SEND DETAILS OF BANK AC.,NAME ETC.
      PLEASE TELL ME THE FACTS ABOUT THIS MESSAGE.
      THANKS,
      ROOP SANDHU,
      AMAN NAGAR, ZIRA-142047. INDIA
      E.Mail id [protected]@in.com
      Aug 13, 2020
      tell me about this message, this is fake ya true, , , , , , i dont know someone send me and m just download and delete that mail, , , , , so i want to information, , , , , , , ,
      i want to know this mail related ths is fake ya true, , , , , , , , and i want ur help

I have been receiving a lot same e-mail from BBC One lottery board, The diplomat officer Mr.OWEN GOLD came to India and called me , As per his instruction i have given him id prove , along with 50000 INR for conversion and transfer charges etc,he have send me custom certificate, CHEQUE deposit receipt of RBI Delhi branch. They created a NEFT Virtual account of Delhi RBI and directed me to follow the link and instructions and transfer the money to my personal bank account, i have tried a lot but they said now to pay 1,53,350 rupees to seek permission from world bank to make the huge money transfer, after few days i can't log in to my NEFT virtual account created by them. I can send you all the e-mails and money receipt, winning certificate, custom clearance certificate of Indira International Airport, Diplomat Id prove etc please give me a e-mail id.

I did not paid them. please help me get back my moneys.

I will be ever grateful to you. My Contact number is [protected]

Md.Rajib Hussain

Lottery mails — Need Help

Kya muze mere paise wapas milenge kya ? kyon ki mai badi musibat hoon to mujhe madat karneka kast karein.

Raju(Rajendra)
        the same happened with me today. I dont know what to do. Did you get your money?
        I want to use this opportunity to share with you all this testimony of this voodoo doctor that help me win the lottery amount of $30, 000 i first thought it was all a joke when someone recommend his email online because i am not a voodoo believer, But due to the fact that i owe a lot of debt and bill i had to give it a try and it truly worked for me. You can also reach the man for help his email is [protected]@gmail.com contact him now for your winning because he is the only answer.
        It a good time in my life to share a very great testimony that i have been hiding for years. I am K.Draga by name and am from canada i played the red cross lottery and i won $100, 000 this was possible because of the voodoo doctor i contacted from Africa who use voodoo to make sure you win the lottery.This man is called LORD DIVA he used voodoo off the ancient ancestors to help people around the world, He was introduced to me by a friend who had also used his help and he also won the lottery amount of $250, 000. I was so grateful and i think by this time i should share this secret with you out there who has been playing for yeas without winning. The email to reach this man is [protected]@gmail.com so that he can also help you.

i have received e-mail of winning 500000 great britain pound, and said the diplomat is arriving India 9.30 am thursday on 17 nov 2011. so its time to his arrival and before that i want to inform all. mein iss fraud ko pakadwana chahta hu par kaise pata nahi , ?? next time call aa hai to mein mail update katunga....but i am not going to pay anything ..
          Aug 13, 2020

dear sir madam i got a massege from u on mob-[protected] that i hv won the prize but i dont believe on this please make me sure by contacting me on my EMAIL AND MY MOB NO.
            Aug 13, 2020
            sir... i m nikunj chauhan from. kurukshetra (haryana). even i also got a message from u on mob [protected]... in this message i have won 500, 000.00 gbp in bbc in int lottery draw UK to claim... is it right or wrong plz give me some faithful reply for me.. this is not the good way to misguide anyone. i m a b.tech student and i dont have time to be on spend like this stupid topics. next time i'll be complaint for your company, website, whatever it is. i'll definitely be take some serious step... so please give me my reply. otherwise my winning prize money... give me reply as early as possible...

hey all this is shruti kumari sah help me . mujhe bhi aisa ek mail aya kuch din pehle ki maine 750, 000 gbp jeeta hai fir maine claim kiya apna number aur adreess diya. kuch din bad ek call aya raat ko [protected] se aur usne apna naam Ben grahams bataya aur bina kuch kiye hi bola ki mai uk international airport pe hu aur mai india tumhare city araha hu tumhara cheque dene. Maine bola ok, aur usne bola woh 6th april ko subah 9:30 ko india pohoch jayega so before his arrival i should chek my mail for all my information. subah maine uske ane se pehle apna mail check kiya waha likha tha mujhe 25000 rupaye dene honge custums ke liye aur clearence ke liye aur jo admi araha tha uska original hai ya duplicate pasport aur diplomatic service ka scan copy bhi tha. maine yakeen nahi kiya fir 10 am ke as pas fir call aya aur bola ki woh agaya hai delhi international airport pe hai aur pata nahi kaise achanak itni jaldi usko indian number mila jis se usne mujhe call kiya ([protected]). pata nahi kya karu aur usne mujhe boht kuch samjha bujha kar yakeen dilaya ki woh sach me ek diplomat hai usne mujhe ek aurat se bat karwaya jisne bola ki please jaldi ap 25000 rupaye sbi ke kisi epibeni kikon ke account no [protected] me dal do nahi to hum unhe yaha se releive nahi karenge aur tumko tumhara paisa nahi mil payega please aur maine us admi ko bola dekho ap please agar ye koi jali kaam hai to mujhe baksh do mai ek gareeb ladki hu jiske papa nahi hai koi nahi hai aur koi job bhi nahi hai toh usne mujhe bola dekho beti aj bhagwan ne tumhe bless kiya hai mai hu tumhare liye aur yeh sara paisa tumhara hone wala hai jaldi se 25000 jama karo aur uske baad mai flight pakd kar waha bengal tumhe milne aunga tumhe tumhara chek dunga khud bank mei jakar manager se baat kar ke ye cheque cash karwaunga... pata nahi meri mati mari gayi hai kya ki maine us account me 25000 dal diya aur fir usne mujhe bola woh receipt ko scn kar usko mail kardu fir usne bola woh reserve bank of india gaya aur waha usne mera cheque diya hai aur unhone mujhe ek mail bheja hai. maine mail chek kiya aur <[protected]@rservebninda.co.in se mujhe ek mail aya ki ab mai apna 750000 gbp khud apne kisi bhi local bank mein trnsfer kar sakti hu e-banking se aur waha login id aur aur password bhi tha. maine fill kiya aur waha likha ki mujhe ab cot code dalna hoga jiska matlab tha actually firse mujhe 98000 dena hoga jo ek cost of transfer hai aur kyu ki ye ek foreign money hai us samay mai net pe thi aur 3:30 pm dopeher horaha tha aur us ben ne mujhe boht bar call kiya maine kaha dekho ab mai aur paisa nahi de sakti boht bolne ke bad usne bola thik hai apni wife ko london mein call karke bolta hu kuch paise udhar bhejne keliye usne fonkata fir fonkiya aur bola ki uski wife us 25000 dene ko taiyar hai aur uske pas 5000 hai to ab mujhe 58000 baki jama karna hai anyhow taki jald se jald mai ye rakam jama kar du aur fir woh flight pakad ke india ayega. logo mai boht royi maine apne boyfrn ko bhi bola kya karu ab aj 7 th april ko mujhe usne kaha hai subah jaldi se ye paisa intezam karke rakhu aur subah woh bolega kya kaise karna hai aur ab rat ho gaya hai kal ka din tumhare liye boht lucky hai tum meri beti jaiho aur boht kuch bola.pata nahi mai ab kiske pas jau sachai ka pata lagane ke liye aur kisko bolu usne mujhe kisi ko bhi yeh sab batane se mana kiya kahaaaa ki rbi ne ek dam sctrictly kaha hai ki ye confidential hai aur kisi ko mat batana apne family apne b.f. ko b nahi. par mera man nahi mana akhir mere padhai ke paise maine diye they aur amerepaise daw pe lage hai please batao mai kya karu kisi bhi admi ka number do jo yeh sachai ka pata lagaye aur mere paise wapas karwade kyu ki ab mere pas aur kuch nahi bacha please. woh mujhe ab kuch der bad call karega aur maine kal jab mana kiya aur kaha ki kya hoga agar mai yeh sab cancel kar du kya kyuki ab mai koi paisa nahi de sakti toh woh har bar aisi baton par gussa bhi hota par mujhe boht emotionally samjhata ki nahi dekho tumhe to rbi se khud mail aya hai aur woh toh sacha hai bas baki ka paisa do 30000 mai de raha hu uske baad tum sara udhar chukta karna kyu 750000 gbp ka matlab hai 5.6 crore tum boht lucky ho.dosto woh admi abhi bhi kehta hai india me delhi me kisi lodge me hai aur aj jaise bhi ho yeh kam khatm kar waps jana hoga use kehta hai mao boht busy insaan hu aur sir majburi mein yaha theherna pada nahi toh mai kal hi sara bank ka kam khatam kar laut jata. usne mujhe jo jo mail bheja aur woh sab mai jo woh kehta hai rbi se aya hai woh sab hai mere pas aur uska phone nuber bhi hai aur kehta hai agar aj jaldi jaldi maine sara kaam kiya toh woh jald akar mujhe milke waps chala jayega. please mujhe mere 25000 jaise bhi wapas dilwa do please koi meri madat karo agar yeh sach hai aisa kaise ho sakta hai aur agar yeh sach nahi toh woh rbi ka website aur mail RBI ke stamp ke sath kya hai?? please mera mobile number hai [protected] aur [protected] isme se koi bhe ek number hamesa on rehega please mujh gareeb ki madat karo. please meri madat karo aise fraud logo ka bhanda fodne mein aur sach ka pata lagane mein.
              Aug 13, 2020
              muje b kal night ko 1 email aaya tha ...o email me same adress bejho bola my ne bejdiya...bbc wala muje morning call kiya ...15000 rupess acount me dal diyo bola my ne kaha parients ko puch k bolthu bola...une jab se muje call ni kara...

aap bahuth galath kaam kiya ...ab aik hi rastha hi ...tum ne o pura adress police station me dediyo vus ka emails&cell numbers b dediye ...o bank me enquiry karthe plz ye kaam karo ok sab teek hojatha ...god bless u ...

your friend
              rajesh
              hyderabad
              I received an sms from '[protected]' that I have won 500, 000 in BBC lottery. This I know is a scam. The sms asked for my bank details and this number is not reachable. Maybe someone could investigate and trace this vodaphone number.

i am received this mail also plz check it is it true????

Saturday February 12th

draw no.[protected] BONUS 35

Your e-mail has won you £750,000.00 GBP from BBC Online Lottery UK on our 2010 charity bonanza.The draw no. 1580 braught out your e-mail address from a Data Base of Internet Email Users and qualified you a bonafied winner of the stated winning amount.

We collect all the email addresses of the people that areactive online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo,Hotmailand various Microsoft windows users through electronic ballotingSystem without the winner applying.

Note: Contact our payout office via this E-mail: bbc.[protected]@live.com

(5)Occupation...............
                Claims Manager

Mr. Anthony Chris
                Hi, I'm Dhilip

I'm also getting this same mail from bbc.[protected]@live.com i think this a fraudulent activity. but not sure...

Thanks & Regards
                Dhilip.R

ENQUIRY ABOUT REAL

SIR I WANT TO KNOW ABOUTan emai id [protected]@e-rbi.co.in whih is come from bbc one lottery. i want to all about this email id.

plz don't Believe this kind of rumors this all Are fraud things only plz dont give u r personal details like u r mobile number and address ... i[censored] reply means they will Send a e-mail then next day itself they will Call u And Ask to pay some amount to clear customs ... they provide a bank (Mostly SBI ) account number and a pan Number(Invalid) .. Ask to pay Above 15,000 INR ... they Call U from Indian Mobile Service Provider Mostly (Vodafone) number ... Its Completely an Indian Mobile Number ... And Say He/She waiting in Home Secretary office only ... Plz Don't Believe that ... After u Only Get Foolisher by them... i have a same call like this s only telling ... and i complaint in Cyb-er Crime they telling " nowadays technology is grow very fastly so . they hike your mail id and send the msg like this plz don't believe this kind of Rummer ' ...after a day only i know that my mail Account is View in China But i m An Indian .. I Completely Not Possible .. at the same time i have a warning message from google .. it shows the opened ip address of my mail and timings in various areas like bangalore , China , Uk like that ... The Hike-ing is going on like this only ... my Suggestion is Better u Change Your Mail Passwords To Avoid This Type of Fraud things...

i attach the Dummy Proof shown by Them by mail

his deplomatic id in UK
                  Named As : Peter Fox

Bbc One Lottery — Fraud message of lottery win

I have received the following mail saying I have won some lottery from BBC ONE LOTTERY....
                    Can you please check from...

Bbc One Lottery Recent Comments