Bhash SMS

Bhash SMS Complaints & Reviews

These ###S took money from us for 13lac msgs incl.2, 00, 000 of trans and the messages are not going i contacted them. That ### told that i need to pay more 1, 23, 000/- again to raise the quality, Please dont purchase the messages from the ### people
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have purchased 5000 Voice call and rs 1700 but he is not delivered any call and he is commited to charged only delivered message but he has charged only and not any single message has been delivered.
    They all are fraud kindly buy a single message.

I have paid 6000 rs thru mr Neel and have ard 60000 messaged pending
      He is not able to solve my problem and also not responding properly

Get this issue solved
      Contact
      Dr rahul Mayor
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have purchased premium service otp sms pack and it has been over a month. Not even a single day it has worked properly....
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I've made a purchase of 1 Lakh SMS from Bhas SMS, Currently I've around 30K Premium SMS credit in my account but SMS is not delivering from my panel and generating a fake delivery report. I've contacted my account manager but no response and technical team but not response and still SMS not delivering from my panel.
        1 other people found this complaint helpful

Bhash sms is a fraud company. They do not have any services. They do marketing aggresively and push you to pay 100% money....
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Be prepared for this experience. You bargain and they will agree on the price you want. But when it comes to delivery of sms, i don't think even 10-20% is delivered. We bought their service on 26th march 2020. When we didn't receive any response for the first 40000 sms we have our doubts. We jumbled 13 of our personal numbers in their database. We found that only 4 out of 13 were delivered. We complained about this to their sales person, zafar. He told us to reduce the one time sms quantity to 5000. We did that again with jumbled numbers. We found that only 3 out of 11 were delivered. We reduced the one time sms quantity to 500 with 4 jumbled numbers. We found that the delivery happened to only 1 or 2 out of 4. Then the sales person has the audacity to say that it is not his responsibility. They have absolutely no technical knowledge. I suggest not to take their services even if offered free.
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hello all, bhashsms & digifast software are same company, all service is fraud all people fraud this company dont trust any one manager also mix,
            Worst customer services, they donot even listen to your calls and mails for poor services and they don't support.
            Totally waste of money,
            Fake people, kindly not to trust. Aabhas is one of the sales executive who cheated us!! Very pathetic people. Don't waste money here.
            Don't respond to emails and calls (Drops call on midway of communication.) plz dont buy any service i am going to polish complaint
            Dont buy

Hello team,

Company name : bhash software labs as know as http://bhashsms.com/

We are from...
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
              I have purchase 1, 00, 000 sms from bhash sms service consulting person mohammed iliyas @ rs 7500/- but after fue day no 1...