Bright Career

Bright Career Complaints & Reviews

They call people on the pretext of getting them jobs in the companies like hdfc, pay tm etc.
They take fess of rs 1000 for registration and rs 1500 for training for immediate placement.
They send the candidate to some home products selling company who again takes rs 250 for registration and keeps misguiding the candidate by giving odd jobs.
These people are totally fraud and making fool of people....

I had been looted by this company and they will not stop till a serious action is made. Please raise a serious action towards this company as other poor people in need for job are looted like me. If cyber cell is reading this please do something about it. They loot people just by calling them and offering job. The first payment is of 2000 and they ask more and more till it becomes a lot of money.

This company is fraud

This company Bright Career, told me that they have a tie up with shine.com and provided me the job of airlines & asked me to pay Rs.2000/- first, then Rs.6000/- later(both refundable as they had mentioned) & when I got selected in the further round they asked me to pay more amount of Rs.3000/-(non-refundable) & Rs.10, 000/- for medical checkup(refundable), which they never mentioned before. Now, I have found that they are doing a fraud with me, so I told them I can't pay any further amount before I get a written statement from their side & asked them for the refund, but they are telling me that, refund is not possible now. It'll be given in 30-40 days. How can I rely on them?
    They were never clear about these kind of further charges.
    I have attached the document where they have clearly mentioned that the amount is refundable.
    Apr 30, 2018
    Updated by Sunayana Kabra
    This call was regarding Jet Airways Pune
    https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/-Launch complain here, you will receive refund Immediately

This is the fake employers agency register in many employment website, it provide some detail of companies and shows the vacancy when someone is apply they will request them to reserved a seat and charges some amount. When the payment has been done they will not communicated even no. Will switch off or not picking up call and also not shear the other detail like address and senior contact.

Hi Friends, I got the phone call from Bright career .my resume is shortlisted for airlines job in Hyderabad . they said that you have to pay 2000 rupees for registration.then I played 2000 rupees.then next day again called me and said that you have 3 rounds . after that she told me pay 6500.then 13000 for medical check up .then I said that I'm not interested to do job.i told her to refund my amount she said that your amount not refund because this amount send to airlines so Lost my 8500 rupees
        Neha1211's reply, Sep 3, 2018
        Sir but they need some address to process they said when i called them? If u have their address please help me.
        BangBang_Frauds's reply, Sep 3, 2018
        create your account, log the request after that, mention there website and all email id, all the evidences you paid should be attached. consumer helpline will call you. also mention one email [email protected]

Bright Career Recent Comments