Bullmen Realty
1.3

Bullmen Realty Complaints & Reviews

Want to report a fraud done by Bhutani Cyberthum & Bullmen Realty.

a. 27th March 2022, I did a booking for Bhutani Cyberthum via Bullmen Realty

b. I paid INR 1 Lac for booking. INR 1, 00, 000/- on 27th March 2022 to Bullman Realty India at Noida.
INR 1, 50, 000/- on 30th March 2022 for Bhutani Infrastructure Inspired at Noida.

c. Till today, no one issued me any receipt, despite i have chased...

Bullmen Realty — Fraud - No Receipts, False commitments, No refunds

I want to report a fraud done by Bhutani Cyberthum & Bullmen Realty.

a. 27th March 2022, I did a booking for Bhutani Cyberthum via Bullmen Realty
b. I paid INR 1 Lac for booking.
c. Till today, no one issued me any receipt, despite i have chased your team 100 times.
d. The sales person gave false information just to convert the booking. I was told that on 10% the agreement drafting will get started. However,...

Bullmen realty is a complete fraud real estate company in noida. The company employees are very aggressive and try to sell anything and everything under the sun to make money knowing the project will not be made or completed. They made me invest in sikka downtown, a commercial project in sector 94 even though they knew that the project was not getting constructed. Two years hence and the project is still at the same position when i went to the developer for a refund they said that the broker has 20% margin which they took after the down payment and now they can't refund the money. I went to the directors arshand and his partner ankush but they refused to even meet. Tried calling up the sales guy who sold me the property but he also said ki "meine sir company chord di kyun bahut mis-sell karwaye the jaante hue bhi ki project mara pada hai aur baad mein hume he client se gaali khaali padti thi". I am now on the look out for all the buyers who bought in this project through bullmen and will file a complaint with the chief minister and the rera officials to penalise the broker for fraud selling and running away with out hard earned money. They also specialise in selling the profile funding schemes for developers struggling with money and take huge cuts and then dumping the clients to the mercy of the developer don't buy through this broker and never trust his people. Yeh client ko murga samajh ke kaat daalne hai apna commission banane ke liye
Dear Mr. Ranjan,

Greetings from Bullmen Realty India Pvt. Ltd.!

We deeply regret that you have to face such unpleasant experience. We would like to tell you that we are also concerned for your issues as much you are.

Bullmen Realty always believes in customer service first and helped more than 30000 families to get their dream home.

We would like to tell you that we have checked our records thoroughly but haven’t find any booking in Sikka Downtown with your name Ranjan.

Still, we are forwarding you a helping hand and for that we request you to please share the unit number and date of booking along with all the other details so that we can look where the problem lies.

In the end, we would like to tell you that you are most welcome in our office on any working day. We will be standing with you to get the issue resolved from the Builder's side.

Please feel free to contact.

Best regards,

Bullmen Realty

This is related to mr. Ankush jain & his employee abhinav srivastava, they assured me that they will provide buyback of rs 1000/- from samridhi owner if i book a flat. He has given me this assurance on his letter head as well but now even after 4 months he hasn't provided me any buyback agreement with builder. Now they stopped picking-up my phone & misbehaving with me & threatening as well.
    Even though i am going to take this through...

Bullmen Realty Recent Comments