Callputoption.in

Callputoption.in Complaints & Reviews

I have incurred losses in share trading. When i visited site of tips given by witty trades all people are of the opinion that...

Callput not provide call from last 10 days and website also show error 500. Callput just post msg to all clients today tip generate soon... But tip not comes.
Do not subscribes plz...
Waste of money...
Not picking call now..
Whatsapp support offline
Telegram support offline
All clients subsciption amount will gone...
Plz alert this is not sebi registered advisory
I[censored] ask for sebi no. Then no reply from callput
Dont subscribe.
Request sebi to take action against callput

They are cheaters and fraud people. They will take money and block your number. No customer service. No one will answer your questions you paid them. I burnt my firngers. Ranjith Himself is never available. The website review posted on tradingtipsconplaint.com is also hosted by them. Only their review link works. Very well planned to cheat!!
    Their own site and the above one are down together !! All the reviews hosted there are posted by the company itself.
    The tips are poor and the ones that have led to loss are not mentioned on website. Even if the price gives 0.5 points they claim" target achieved.
    Save your money and subscribe to someone else.

I have subscribed stock options zero loss package of rs.12000/- on 30/9/2018 for 3 months.
      I started receiving their calls from 1st oct, 2018.
      The problem started from that day. They will advise to buy at cmp with a big stop loss more than 50% of the capital. After their advise the value of the underlying started moving in the opposite direction of the trade. They just give a exit call mentioning some profit margin, but actually at that time the loss was more than 25% of the the investment. I hv lost 80% of my capital within one month.

The mobile number which mentioned in website callputoption.in will be available only for subscription and once you purchased, then your mobile number will be unreachable.

I have tried to contact them through whatsapp asking for return my subscription charges, they block my number.

The past performance which mentioned in their website is absolutely fraud.

Before purchase, i reviewed the complaints forum and that too was made by this cheaters.

So, kindly don't subscribe and loose your hard earned money...

These type of fraud companies are to be punished and to take severe actions because innocent people would be in trouble.

Biggest cheatersssss!!! Callputoption.in

This is Amar from Delhi. I am looking for a good stock advisor. can you plz connect with me on whatsup[protected] or email [protected]@yahoo.com, . thanks

My self Ankur from kerala. this is not a complaint, i join this company 1 month ago and i am very setisfy with there service. if i talk about last yesterday call of infratel 280CE at 11.75 and there was a target is 16.5 and sl was 10.75 and the target achive's after few hour's and i my profit is 32300/- in 4 lot and i am very happy with his performance. they are mindbloowing every time there performance is amazing and profitable. his accuracy is alsogood i complited 1 month and my profit is more than 1.5lakhs sothanks callputoption for this service ...

Hi Mr. Ajay Gupta, i am Bansal jha from Gujrat and i am aware this kind of fraud happen a lot but i check call put option history or every this regarding sebi registration and this company is certified by chartered accountant as i confirm with company they are also saying same him for your kind information kindly read sebi guidelines as CA can run advisory. also talk about his services is much better than indore based company which you are asking i Ques out of 95% advisory certified by sebi in indore still he have 0% accuracy don't know market movement don't have any knowledge also i also beared more than 85k losses from those company. but here i get confident & totally happy with their services. so sir i have a kindly request 1st check history and every thing then complaint anyone.
          Hi Mr Bansal

This is Amar from Delhi, i am looking for a good stock advisor. Can you please advice me about Callputoption.in.

Many thanks
          Amar
          Whatsup[protected]
          email: [protected]@yahoo.com

I feel everyone must ask for sebi regn. No. First.in the very first line on their website it is mentioned, "a sebi regd company...".
            If they provide sebi regn no. Then check it with.
            But i agree that callputoption.in seems to be suspecious as murali_41 complaint was counter by identical i'd murali_411.
            We must beware of such cheat companies. Thank you murali.
            I was about to subscribe. But now i will check the credentials, first.
            Can anybody tell about alliance investment advisory and ace research. Both are sebi regd for sure.
            Ajay gupta

Hi.. Mr. Venkatamireddy, i just read your reviews i want to say something about this as i am also paid client of this company from last 4.5 months. Actually you are totally wrong & having might be confusion also. As in stock option they are having 2 package zero loss and high gain. You subscribe for zero loss only then how you can get upl call. As i am. Also subscriber of high gain for last 2 months. I received upl call if you want proof give me your telegram number i can send you screenshot also for same. 2nd point they didnt given vedl call on that day they have given icicipru pe & zeel pe which also showing in website. Sir i request you to kindly first judge company then put any feedback on google as these are very important for other clients to judge that which advisory is right or wrong. I am totally satisfied with their services & support specially rohit kashyap. I highly recommend this advisory to everyone who want to earn in this market or want to recover losses can join callputoption.in
              Can you gimme your number boss or text or whatsapp me at [protected]
              can you provide your screen shot?
              Aapka call block list me dal dete hai.

fake report on website
              send me the screenshot on mr.[protected]@gmail.com
              Hello Mr. Ankur joshi I am attach with this company from past 2yr and i am also take there both zero loss and high gain package. i am satisfy with there calls and there calls are too accurate. this company is so good in there work i m attaching there calls screenshot so any one wants to check verify can see. according to me advisory is perfect & best for option traders. also req. to any one who put any negative response that first check company for 1 month then write some thing also some of competitors who id they kind of fraud comment shame on his.

I satya Narayan, I deposited amount for 1 month subscription. after deposited he call me if you are not subscribing 1 year then your amount will lost. i will never give you tips.

I am reddy from ap. Recently i paid 12000 on (18th 5000 + 24th 7000) june 2018. Today i received iciciprudential 380pe and veel 540 pe actually. But this fraud fellows updated today (28th) upl 600 pe july series. Actually i have not received this call. By the time received the call 99 percent calls tg reached so no use these calls you don't believe them. Worst fellows

Callputoption.in — excellent. calls and profits

Hi I am am using services of Callput option from last 1 month...and I am in excellent profits till now...initially. I bought...