Chennai Pf Office

R
Jul 26, 2020
Singapore, Singapore
I am raising 4 times grivence fot my pf transfer

My previous company told they sent to pf office and shared...
P
Delhi, Delhi
I have applied for pf long days ago but my pf amount has not been transferred to me. I mailed at different places but my problem...

S
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Respected sir/madam,

I have applied pf and pension withdrawal on may-2016 and i had received message pf settlement claim id: tnmas[protected] on 08.07.2016. after few days later i make a call to epfo regional office chennai and they told your payments credited in your account on 06.07.2016. but still i have not credit in my account. after few days i visited chennai pf regional office on 18.08.16. they told your amount is credit to another account, they told your ploblem is solved with in 10 days, but still date they did not credit my account. my uan number is:[protected]
Kindly solve my problem as soon as possible

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

S. ravindra,
Ph:+91 [protected].
this isone of theevasive tactics; i[censored] hav valid proofs like sms message or similar type take a print out and serve a legal notice since more than 3 months had passed since intimated date---sampath

S
    Pune, Maharashtra
    Hi Team,
    It has been communicated by my previous employer (Infosys Ltd.) that, they have initiated the process of PF...

Hyderabad, Telangana

I have submitted my Familly Pension in the month of May 2010.My PF account number is TN/1135/648,but still I haven't received the amount.I'm even not able to get my claim status in the website " www.epfochennai.tn.nic.in ". Please help me on this and let me know the status.My contact number - [protected] or [protected].

Awaiting for prompt response.

Thank you.
    I have taken VRS from PSU ( ITI Ltd.) in Nov.2003. I was due for monthly family pension from 1st Jan. 2011. Emp.family pension certificate vide NO: KN/KRP/4392 was given to me. But it is my bad luck my that family pension is still not settled till date in spite of several correspondence made with 0ffic eof the Asstt. PF Commissioner, EPFO, KR Puram, Bangalore -36.
    In the month of May 2012 after getting transaction entries in my passbook with SBI, Indirapuram there was a surprise for me when I found credit of Rs. 10978/- and Rs. 998/- dated 16th May, 2012 from EPF. I presumed that arrears and one months’ pension has been credited to my account. I got a sigh of relief. Now I am just fail to understand without any information how they have credited money and that too only part of my due amount. I am eligible for monthly pension of Rs. 998/- and arrears for 17 months due in my favour comes to Rs. 16966/- whereas only Rs. 10978/- and Rs. 998/- as been credited to my account. Again there is no trail of depositing of regular pension in my account. It seems they have deposited one time payment and left the case unsettled. So please look into the matter as a single penny is worth a dollar for me in these hard days.

Thanks and regards
    i am P S V Sharma i have submitted papers for family pension through my employer at MumbaI at the Bandra PF office. It is known that they have sent it after sanctioning to TAMIL-NADU P.F office for sending my family pension. Whom should i contact now? where is PF office in Tamil nadu? now i am 67 years and for sustaining i need this badly. Pl help me in getting the same sanctioned soon My F.F NO IS 0907 pL DO THE NEEDFUL, SHARMA

H
      Pune, Maharashtra
      hi this is himanshu sharma .i have applied for my pf in chennai pf office.i am living in delhi.and i have applied my pf of my last job chola business services ltd but their pf office is in chennai that,s why i have submitted in chennai.i have done everything to complete my docs and there is showing on their web site that pf is rejected.i want to know why they r saying that pf has been rejected.i want to know the reason.i am very harras about this because from laast 4 months i was following my pf.my details is given below-

himanshu sharma
      emp code-v0873
      company-chola business services ltd
      pf ac no --51445/351
      hi this is praveen kumar choudhary .i have applied for my pf in chennai pf office.i am living in delhi.and i have applied my pf of my last job OMEGA GLOBAL LOGISTICS PVT LD but their pf office is in chennai that, s why i have submitted in chennai.i have done everything to complete my docs and I i have received the fund against 10c but still not received the fund against 19 there is showing on their web site that pf is rejected and rejection letter dispatch but still i have not received the courier .i want to know why they r saying that pf has been rejected.i want to know the reason.i am very harras about this because from last 15 days i was following my pf.my details is given below-

I have note received the fund of PF of 19 .. still i have note received courier from your end Claim ID :TNMAS[protected]
      Status :Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (TNMAS[protected] has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim form.

PRAVEEN KUMAR CHOUDHARY
      91-95-[protected]

I
        New York City, United States
        I had initiated the process of PF transfer from my previous employer to the current one almost 8 months back. But my PF has...
        Chandigarh, Chandigarh
        My name is Anup Mondal.
        This is regarding PF transfer from Hyderbad to Chennai.

In this context, Hyderbad...

K
        Gurgaon, Haryana

I have applied for PF withdrawal in my last employer Mafoi in the month of July'09.
        As per them they had submitted my PF withdrawal form to RPFC chennai.
        after a long follow up they said my PF has been settled and cheque has been sent to ICICI bank Bandra Branch Mumbai. But I have not yet received PF amount. I would request you to pls look this matter on priority.

My PF a/c no. - TN/35791/122209

Kapil Goyal
        Hi Kapil,

We are the customer service team at ICICI Bank. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

I have applied for PF withdrawal in the month of Nov '09(Employer - Zylog Systems Ltd., ). As per them they had submitted my PF withdrawal form to RPFC chennai.Previous Office staff told PF has been settled and cheque has been sent to Axis bank T.Nagar Branch Chennai. But I have not yet received PF amount. I would request you to pls look this matter on priority.

My PF a/c no. - TN/49094/489
        Karthika

I have applied for PF withdrawal in the month of Nov '09(Employer - hofincons infotech Ltd., ). As per them they had submitted my PF withdrawal form to RPFC chennai.. But I have not yet received PF amount. I would request you to pls look this matter on priority.

My PF a/c no. - TN/17277/8969
        hi..

I have applied for PF withdrawal in the month of dec 09(Employer- isolve Technologies Pvt.Ltd). As per them

they had submitted my PF withdrawal form to RPFC chennai. But I have not yet received PF amount. I would request you to pls look this matter on priority.

My PF a/c no: TN/50979/364

Regards: Ratheesh.b
        I have applied for PF withdrawal in the month of dec 09(Employer- Ad2pro Media Solution)
        they had submitted my PF withdrawal form to RPFC chennai.

My PF a/c no: TN/53424/479

I have applied for PF withdrawal in the month of Jul '10(Employer - Techzone ). As per them they had submitted my PF withdrawal form to RPFC chennai.Previous Office staff told PF has been settled and cheque has been sent to Axis bank Anna salai Branch Chennai. But I have not yet received PF amount. I would request you to pls look this matter on priority.

My PF a/c no: TN/54729/29

I have applied for PF withdrawal in the month of June '09(Employer - Mafoi., ). As per them they had submitted my PF withdrawal form to RPFC chennai.Previous Office staff told PF has been settled and cheque has been sent. But I have not yet received PF amount. I would request you to pls look this matter on priority.

My PF A/C NO:- 35791

Neeta

I have applied for PF withdrawal in my last employer Mafoi in the month of July'10.
        As per them they had submitted my PF withdrawal form to RPFC chennai.
        after a long follow up they said my PF has been settled and cheque has been sent to ICICI bank Allahabad Branch Mumbai. But I have not yet received PF amount. I would request you to pls look this matter on priority.

My PF a/c no. - TN/35791/169031

Indra narayan mishra

I have applied for PF closure for my account at Chennai and the amount has been "settled as per the records". I also received a message that the "settled" amount has been transfered through NEFT to my ICICI Bank account in Szholinganallur branch, Chennai.

It has been above a month since the EPFO has settled the amount officially. But I haven't received any amount to my ICICI account.

I am having the Claim ID for the transaction, Please let me know how this information can be used to track the status of the transaction.
        Please help me to resolving this issue.

My PF account no: TN/MAS/[protected]
        My name is B.Vinothkumar and my PF number is TN[protected]. I had worked in chennai (Technosoft global services). I have resigned my job on May 2010. I have applied for my provident fund amount. The provident fund office processed my account and send a cheque to ABN AMRO bank on Jan 2011. Unfortunately that cheque was returned to the provident office. The account which i kept in ABN AMRO bank was closed. This was the reason the cheque was returned to the PF office. I have visited the provident fund office on June 27, 2011 and explained them why the cheque was returned. They gave me one form and asked me to fill the form and submit with necessary documents. I have filled the form and submit the form with necessary documents onJune 28, 2011. They said that they will processed the account and send a new cheque to my new bank account(State bank of India). Till the date i din't received my provident fund amount.

I have applied for PF settlement for 3months back.I have received one amount a sum of 33995 through NEFT to my union bank of india a/c on[protected], But my pension(TNMAS[protected] amount is still not credited and pending for long time.So pls process my a/c as early as possible.

My PF account no: TN/MAS/[protected]
        I have applied for my PF withdrawl in my last employer mafio in the month of mar'11.As per them they had submitted my PF withdrawl form to RPFC chennai.The organisation have been closed now, so i am not able to follow about it and i have not received PF amount.so i would request you to pls look into the matter on priority.

MY PF A/C NO-TN/50622/223

kiran.v.h
        I had applied for my PF withdrawl long back . I had checked through online it says that my account have been settled but when i enquired with bank they said they didnot received any check from PF Office could you please let me know why the amount is still not credited and pending for long time.So pls process my a/c as early as possible. my PF Number is TNMAS[protected] could let me know my UTR Number Please

Deepti
        I had applied for my PF withdrawal. I had checked through online it says, your claim has been approved, and payment is under progress. This statement shows for last 2 months Still I am not getting any amount, please check whether there is any problem or not.my pf account number-TNMAS[protected] Claim Id-TNMAS[protected]
        One more thing in online it shows two claim Id, another claim Id-TNMAS[protected].
        I request you pls check the details and do needful. My mail id- [protected]@gmail.com

Warm Regards
        Sambit Kumar Sahu

I have applied for PF withdrawal in my last employer Mafoi in the month of August'30.But they had submitted my documents to Chennai PF office in November.I called to Mafoi office, but they didn't give proper reply to me.Now they telling, we sent all the documents to Chennai PF office...we got Aknowledgement also.
        After that i called to Chennai PF office, they cheked my PF account and they said Records is still not found.
        But i need correct status of my PF. I would request you to pls look this matter on priority.

My PF a/c no. - TN/35791/242354

Rajesh Gopathi

I have applied for PF Transfer in the month of April'2011(Employer - M/s. FLSmidth (p)Ltd., ). As per them they had submitted my PF transfer details to RPFC chennai. I checked up with my existing employer and they confirmed that So, far it has not been settled from RPFC chennai. So, I would request you to pls look this matter on priority.

My PF a/c no. - TN/19248/0784

Noida, Uttar Pradesh
          My Pf no.: 55177. checked the data with my previous employee [Ma Foi Management Pvt. Ltd.] have been informed that the Pf...