Chingu

Chingu Complaints & Reviews

Chingu — Purchases

Prashant321

I wish to inform you about the fraud selling of Chang shawls and blankets in Katra (Vishno Devi) .The...
Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

jatinthapa786
Dear Sir/Madam, I am Sonia from Gurdaspur(Punjab). I booked this item as on[protected]. I paid a advance payment of Rs. 2500/- But till date i have not receive my product. I have a shopkeeper's contact number. I called to him many times but he did not pick my phone and he does not give any positive response. His contact number is - [protected], [protected]. Pls verify and take a action. I am very heraced from their side. Total amount of this product was 5000/- and i paid a advance of Rs. 2500/-. His shops address is near Vashishat Temple. Pls verify through Phone numbers. Regards; Sonia Gurdaspur(Punjab) [protected]

aranijana
    on 27.10.2011 while i went to visit Jammu & Kashmir during my Puja Vacation. At Patnitop, Jammu I was lured by some vendors who told us about 'Chingu" blanket. They said they are the agent of J & K arts and crafts department to sell the Chingu. Being interested I met on vendor namely Pawan Sharma, told about the scheme. The chingu is made of some special kind of hair of mountain sheep and the price of Chingu is Rs. 13,900/- but now the government is providing 50% off. On purchasing one Chingu 8 gifts will be given free. Owing to huge personal luggage was not interested to buy at that time but he assured me that he will send "Chingu" with free gift by VPP on payment of Rs.900/- as advance Rs.600/- and registration charges Rs.300 and balance Rs. 6000/- will have to be paid after receiving the VPP. Accordingly on 27.10.2011, I paid advance Rs.600/- and Rs.300/- for registration and chose the colour of "Chingu" of my choice and free gifts. Vendor Pawan Sharma also told me to sign my names on the Chingu and other free gifts in order to secure the items selected. On receiving Rs.900/- Sri Pawan Sharma issued me a Bill/ Cash Memo Vide No. 36 captioned as "SHIV GARH Arts & Crafts Emporium", the mobile No. [protected] and also provided his personal mobile no [protected]. During selection of colour of Chingu and other free gifts I along with my husband took Photos of Chingu and Pawan Sharma. I also took Photo of all items while it was ready for parcel.Thereafter on 05.12.2011 I received the VPP from post office after payment of Rs. 5985/-. On opening I found that there is no Chingu and entire parcel is filled with cheap items which are similar to free gifts. Thereafter I tried to contact with Pawan Sharma over his mobile no. but the computer recorded voice told me that such number does not exits in reality. Now I seek advise from the competent person or authority, what to do to get my booked Chingu or how to get back my money. This is my story how I cheated by the people of Patnitop.

Non delivery of product
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Chingu — Deceiving Ignorant Tourists [Resolved]

Abhilasha
      My husband and I went to Manali for our honeymoon. Out of curiosity we bought something called "Chingu".
      br...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (76)