Citi Finance

Citi Finance Complaints & Reviews

Hello team,

Hope you and your family are safe and well

We have settled a personal loan which we availed in 2006

Loan account number -9215974

Please provide us with the NOC or loan closure certificate as we need it urgently.

My two wheeler loan has been closed long back and citi finance has not given me noc due to same my vehicle still holds hypothecation...
    I received a call from citi finance that they provide interest free loan for that i need to do policy of Bharti AXA. Now they...
    I want to complain against CITI FINANCE, they have done fraud with my family. They have promised us that they will give us...
    Citi finance se merajust 10 days pahele call aye aur mere ko bole aap loan apply kiye tha uske regarding call hain, uska naam...

I have received call from citi finance santcurz branch tel no[protected] name priya deskmukh, she saying please inform to rahul kumar to repay loan or call to citi finance, but i am not right person to inform rahul & how to update my person details in his loan, because i don't know rahul kumar & he has take loan from[protected]. Kindly look into this matter, because i am not a right person

Please don't disturb for the same
    Sep 22, 2017
    Updated by ganesh nagargoje
    I have received call from Citi Finance Santcurz Branch Tel No[protected] Name Priya Deskmukh, she saying please inform to Rahul Kumar to repay loan or call to Citi Finance, but i am not right person to inform Rahul & how to update my person details in his loan, because i don't know Rahul Kumar & he has take loan from[protected]. Kindly look into this matter, because i am not a right person

please don't disturb for the same

I have raised a request for my address change and bike loan noc on 13th of may 2017 with all the required documents and after that also raised a new request on 1st of june 2017 and also call continuously on customer care but the customer care person always say its in under process and not get any proper solution, this behavior is really very unprofessional.

Loan number : 12548786

Please resolve my query
      Jun 16, 2017
      Updated by rahul8991
      Due to this i have going to loss m 10 K

Citi Finance — personal loan

Dear Concern,
        i had a personal loan from citi finance which has been settled now but once i apply for any kind of financial...

I Anupam Mondal from Baguiati, Kolkata. I took a personal loan for buying a Video Camera from Citifinancial in 2007 for 1 (one) year installment facility. already I have cleared the loan in due time (i.e. 2008).

Even though after the full payment of the loan, Citifinancial has not removed my name from CIBIL, wherein it is showing as an default customer, negative result.

As an old customer, I have lost the papers regarding this, at the time of shifting of my house for repairing.

I request you to kindly do the needful as soon as possible and mail me with a reply.

I am giving some data about me from which you can find out my account no. & details of my loan status.

Name : Anupam Mondal
        Address : Residential - CE 258, Bagjola Colony No. -9, P.O.- Gouranga Nagar, Kolkata - 59 (102)
        Office : Bidhanpally, Aswininagar, Baguiati, Kolkata - 59 (159)
        DOB : 09.08.1977
        Loan Amount : 27,500/-
        1st installment paid on - 23.07.2007
        e-mail : [protected]@gmail.com

With Regards,

Anupam Mondal
        Aug 13, 2020
        Hi Anupam,

It is with deep regret that I reply to your post. CIBIL can really affect a persons mental state. an article in the papers today mentioned CIBIL CAN AFFECT FUTURE JOB PROSPECTS this is sad. out of concern for you i suggest you have this issue sorted out asap. If you would like help i can be contacted on [protected]/[protected] or email me at [protected]@debtdoctorindia.com. I am attaching the link of the article pls spread this

Timothy

My Loan account number: CEJ [protected]

Till as on today i have not got the pre-closure letter from citi finance. I have taken a new vehicle on exchange offer which was to be delivered on 20th June. but as dealer is informing that unless they provide a pre-closure letter they cannot deliver vehicle.

My first request was on 6th June, but my self and my wife are working the courier person did not deliver the courier as my house was locked and they did not drop the missing card so when i came to know i immediately called the customer care on 13th June, he assured me that he is providiing my mobile no to the courier person and they will call me before they deliver and it will be taken on priority and you may expect the courier by 16 or 17 June

I have requested citi finance that i am ready to collect the statement from Mumbai branch for that also they did not agree and my self and my wife had take leave on 16 & 17 june and wait for the courier but we did not receive it, when i called the customer service they told that by mistake they have sent the statement through register post.

Today they are telling that i have to pay the interest for this month, so they cannot send the statement.

I once want to tell you that citi finance is already collecting more interest and money than the RBI rule, below mentioned are the points.

1. In the 2007 Sep, they have given the loan for my new vehicle with interest rate 11.83%.
          2. For the pre-closure of the loan they are charging 5% of the outstanding principle amount and again on the pre-closure charges they are charging 10.3 % as service charge.
          3. Earlier SBI seepz branch as issued a letter that they are shifting the branch so the ecs will not be accepted and we have to provide a new ECS, i have sent the letter to citi finance then also they have sent the ECS and charged be bounce charges. When i spoke to them they informed me to provide the letter when i close the loan, they will reverse the charges.

In this way they are minting money from the customer and they are not providing the service.

Mahendra Reddy
          Aug 13, 2020

citi finance — Not providing the Closure Letter

On 19 th Oct.2006 I had purchased one Sony Colour T.V. having model no. SP29M83 from Sony dealer Jumbo Electronics, Dombivli ( East ) for price Rs. 24, 990 /-

I had paid Rs.9, 030 /- in cash to the dealer while booking the T.V. and remaining amount through monthly EMI basis by providing eight PDCs of Bank Of India having cheque no. 01 to 08 dated from 05 / 12 /206 to 05 /07 /2007 of amount Rs.2, 083 /- each on the behalf of Citi Finance.As per bank statement of Bank Of India for my account all the PDCs are cleared and no one cheque is bounce . As per Citi Finance, the last four cheques are bounced and bank write off the balance amount. Due to which in CIBIL system I am defaulter. It is the question of my credibility. As I am perfect from my side with paying all the EMI sincerely then also I am facing lots of problem and harassment from Citi Finance due to this.I request you please take the necessary action against Citi Finance and it will help me in proving my credibility by removing my name as a defaulter.Hoping for favourable reply.
          i had taken personal loan on ur citi finance on 20 jul[protected]/-)account no 12795630 & 05/7/[protected]/-) account no 15344080, two personal loans taken and it is cleared by emi cheque, till the date i didnt reciev the NOC in davangere (karnataka) branch is closed please send as soon as possible waiting for ur call and noc

new address DOB-- 17/02/1981