Colors Tv

Colors Tv Complaints & Reviews

S
Jul 27, 2018
Delhi, Delhi
Two of the shows of colors tv (Channel) is mileading the society. The two shows are "ishq mein marjawa" & "tu aashiqui". Both of the shows showing that if you give money to doctors or nurse and they will do anything for you whether its even killing by giving overdose of any medicine.

They (Colors tv) should be fined and banned from the tv channel industry😤😤😤.

K
    Jul 24, 2018
    Delhi, Delhi
    Hello, colors super kids (Tamil) (My school dfc award) program invited us to program co-ordinator and after the program is...

P
    Jun 12, 2018
    Bargarh, Odisha
    Please dont show such a terrific advertise.
    I live alone the whole day & colors keep upcoming serial kaun hai ke advertise dekh ke bahut dar gayi hu. Ghar pe din bhar dari dari si rahti hu. So please, kaun hai ke advertise dikhana band kijiye.
    Mai regular colors tv dekhti hu, ab isme itni vyanak advertise ane se kaise dekhungi tv???
    So, please stop the advertise o[censored]pcoming serial kaun hai. Please.
    Please stop showing advertisement for these horror shows. It's not worth to show on every minute. It's disturbing a lot and making me and my family members to avoid watching this channel.
    Serial silsila badaltea rishto ka bot bekar serial hai esa serial ghar khrab kartea hai logo k esa dikha kar aurat aur mard dono bekar sabit hotea hai is serial ko jald sea jald khtam kia jai jis ea yea serial bnaya hai vo khud shyad sea esa insan hai jo esa bhar samband rakhta hai shadink baad apnea very chrap person who make this serial

Nagpur, Maharashtra
      Why "dev" serial suddenly you stopped telecasting.. It is good serial.. Lot of people love that show. How could you replace...

Darbhanga, Bihar
      This is regarding show - "laado veerpur ki mardani" date - 14/11/2017.

About scene - "chote choudhary forced women to lick his feets."
      _
      Colors is the most liked channel of our family as it shows good episodes like balika vadhu, udaan, etc.
      And we have seen every episode of "na ana is desh laddo". And we praise every episode that you telecast.

But unfortunately today's episode was very disrespectful for jats of haryana.
      As nothing shows such kind of action towards women in history or present.
      So kindly check twice about those things which can hurt people and make us show anger.
      As a sober viewer this a suggestion else hurting a community can be worse.

Your well-wisher viewer
      Respected sir, Big boss 11 time is not suitable. Please keep on 9:30 to 10:30 daily. Because children watching this show late night and miss the school.

V
        Chennai, Tamil Nadu
        I have seen that your channel is not telecasting it's scheduled shows on time.Today as per promo and schedule they were suppose to telecast Chota miyan dhakad @ 10 pm. My son was eagerly waiting for the show. He was heavily disappointed as they were telecasting rising star.kindly make sure that channel is telecasting as per time slot you mention in promos.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
          Piyush needs to stop slapping roshni every damn time.And roshni needs to learn to talk back to him. Its displaying a very...

M
          Belmont, United States
          The show has become highly disgusting and awful because of one contestant - Om . But after so many atrocities also Big Boss has not kicked him out which resulted in him doing such an unforgivable thing.

He should be thrown in jail so that he cannot harm anyone outside also.

I am highly disappointed with Big boss for being so biased and putting Rohan Mehera into elimanations evey week for doing the right thing.

His reaction was completely normal. SO kindly remove the punishment given to Rohan immediately and please do not even show that Om's face or voice on colors ever. If i see him, i will quit watching your channel forever.
          Pooja Jagga Gakhar's response Dec 29, 2017 I really feel so embarrassing when I watch condom advertising again n again in front of my kids my in-laws is money making is so important for you all
          I really feel shameful when I watch your so called family channel Colors when I watch it with my family and I see these embarassing advertisement of condoms again and again... really feel bad I want to go to complain to the higher authorities

S
            Mumbai, Maharashtra
            Please ban this serial... This is so unethical and immoral.. What is colors trying to infiltrate in the minds of common people... Every time when the tvshow is made with a girl aspiring her carreer the the lead role end up getting married to her sisters lover.. What the hell is this... Do they think that sisters k bich me esa hota hain... Bannnn this horrible irritating serial... Imli gets pregnant with suraj baby.. And suraj marries chakor... Disgusting...

I
              Tokyo, Japan
              One if the woRst serials i have seen.! You are insulting mata Rani.!! How the hell can yOu show a gOd getting defeated by...