compaq presario v3000

compaq presario v3000 Complaints & Reviews

Warangal, Telangana
Hai Sir...

iam useing compaq presario v3000 product (serice no is 3242TU) since 4 years. iam useing windows xp2 , unexpectedly i am faceing a 104 unsupported network device detected , system halted error showing. while this error came my system is not booting not entered in to os. so please help me and please guide me how to overvcome from this problem.

I had bought a laptop (Compaq V3000) on 2007 may, from the day one i have lot of issues with the system, with in a week , the service provider has changed the mother board, then after a month again the same problem raise, system wont function...hanges..etc.

I heard that five out of five facing the same problem..such a reputed company , why they harrassing the customers with defect manufacturing, it can happen only in india, even all suffer from one person,we cant take action against them and we dont get remedy .

Our case is far better than Bhopal case.

Kind advice to all , please dont buy compaq laptops.it like falling before running train.

G
      Delhi, Delhi
      I am one of consumer of your reputed brand i.e COMPAQ ..actually i had purchase a notebook on
      MAY 2008 ....but now my laptop is completely useless ...this time ...When my notebook is in warranty
      i will change my speakers twice a time while the adapter thrice a time ...I want to know is that the cost of my Rs.50000/- that i purchased...

I want to know from you whats the actual lifetime of any electronic or what lifetime that you to provide your customer 1or 2 yr...
      Still your company not providing any type of warranty extension schemes ,,So u please tell me what should i do with my notebook....

Thanking You
      Gaurav Kumar
      +91-[protected]

Laptop { s/n : 2CE80827P1 p/n: KP161PA#ACJ}
      i am using compaq presario v3000, my speaker & wifi is not working... what should i do?????

J
        Hyderabad, Telangana
        I am a financial advisor. My laptop hangs once in two hours, got motherboard repaired but no improvement. Also works very slow. Is there any solution? Laptop bought just one year back.

Please help!!!
        system hangs ... ...
        yes.. i also facing the same problem...
        i am using compaq presario V3000... everytime i on my laptop, it will auto scanning and hangs half way...
        If i cancel the scanning hard disk, then my laptop will be function as normal...
        If anyone know how to solve the problem in hangs half way when scanning hard disk please email or msn me TQ [protected]@hotmail.com

P
          Ahmedabad, Gujarat
          When ever I start my laptop it showing power is on but there is no any display coming on the screen.
          So which kind...

Mumbai, Maharashtra
          Dear Sir

I have applied for Wifi system on 12.7.08 and all the necesarry documents along with demand draft of Rs.500 draft no 686850 dt.12.7.08.of S.B.I. has been attach towards procuring the Wifi card .

Till date I have not received the same it seems the advertisement they are making is simply an eye wash.

Waitng for reply.
          hello sir
          i have a laptop hp compaq v3070TU .
          in this laptop i want to access wireless network internet.
          i have network driver and install it but it is not support.
          in case LAN connected so internet is working properly

Y
            Anand, Gujarat
            hi this is regarding the problems which im facing with the COMPAQ PRESARIO V3000 MODEL
            I purchased this laptop in october1,...

R
            Mumbai, Maharashtra
            i have compaq presario V3000 laptop which is around 18 months old. usually when i keep it for charging the screen brightness use to increase and use to look quite bright. from yesterday the screen brightness is not increasing when i keep it for charging, but the charging is proper and i tried to get it corrected, but they could not find any solution for this. please suggest some remedy for this so that my screen will look brighter once again.

Hyderabad, Telangana
              I bought compaq presario v3000 on 15- January-2007, it is suffering from no display since last three months. It need 10-14 times On- Off for Proper Working state.
              I went to HP service station and reported my problem to them, They said that ur mother board is bad. But after 10 to 15 time on-off process it is working properly.
              If mother board is not good, how my laptop is working.
              Is there any solution to my problem.
              I am waiting for ur reply... Thank you
              Compaq has literally cheated approx Rs40000/- as the laptop V3025AU has stopped functioning as the display has gone for a toss... I believe there are a lot of people in this thread facing the same issue. Why dont we take some action against HP for providing substandard products in the Indian Industry? Let me know if you guys plan on doing such a thing

Compaq laptop Presario V3000 — keyboard defect

I took the above system in sept-06 for Rs.49500 incl-VAT. Details:V3018TU p/n.RD473PA#ACJ, 2CE63112BQ There are some black ugly spots spreading on screen frame and both sides of touchpad.Some fog like layers are seen on screen when viewed from side angles. Now key board right arrow is not working and a beep sound coming on starting the system. The cursor is moving on freely without any control. What is the use of such sysytems going out of order soon after completion of warranty period. Such poor performance is never expected from a product from such a world famous company on Computers.Is there any remedy to help me .Pl mail to me
              We must take this case to the consumer court.i am having the same problem.plz guide me.
              I m also agree with all o[censored]... i m having Presario F700, its also giving same problem.
              I didnt use my laptop much, i just used to watch movies, one movie in 2 week.
              Dear All,

I am facing the same problem with my compaq presario v3000. After 10-15 times on off it is working properly. I am also facing another problem that after shut down the keyboard lights are not getting off and processor is on. I have to pull out battery for lights off.
              yes, we must do something against HP/compaq to providing us this type bad product at this much price .
              I'm also having same problem with my presario V3000, i repaired it once but after 1 month it again having same problem.
              If anyone is doing something then inform me also regarding that.
              thank you.
              yes.. i also facing the same problem...
              i purchased a compaq v 3000 about 2 yrs back, for the last 6 months, i have a problem starting it, even after 15 -20 attempts it might still not start
              will this problem get solved by replacing the motherboard ???
              almost all the v 3000 seem to have a similar problem, can i get compaq to replace it?
              Hi Guys, I have same story as everyone else with a compaq v3000 by looks of it
              Brought mind in Sydney, so is not islotaed to indain release models. Very frustating,
              J, Unhappy
              HP,
              Regarding with this product of yours,
              DV200, V3000 Series *(COMPAQ PRESARIO V3708) With GFORCE 8400 GS.
              The GPU quality is so BAD... (No Display)...
              Did you design this product as a DISPOSABLE item?
              Almost all of this product have this problem after warranty expires. Some Cannot even reach 1 year in your costumers hands...

What is wrong with your design?... Did u study the consequences that may happen to your product before you distribute it to your costumers?

HOW ARE U GOING TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?

Aside from myself, many of your Loyal Costumer is discouraged because of this problem.Even though they don't have this type of model. As this issue may affect all the products with this brand (HP).

I'm so disappointed of this GPU Issue inside Your Product...

PLEASE do some action... Replace our motherboard with different type of GPU mounting style or package type or with high temperature characteristics...something like that...

Thanks...
              Same problem i am facing for 2 months, two years before i buy this laptop from B-Algo, Nagpur. when i went to showroom, they told me that a chip has to be changed and it would cost me 3000/- please guide me.
              presario v3000 - same thing.

New Delhi, Delhi
                DEAR SIR,
                I PURCHASED A COMPAQ PRESARIO V3000, S/N - NO. IS 2CE7214G17, P/N NO. RY301PA#ACJ. DATED JULY 2007, FROM YOUR AUTHORISED SHOP, NEHRU PLACE.

FROM JULY 2007 TO JULY 2008, I FACED LOTS OF PROBLEM IN LAPTOP. I ALSO LODGED A COMPLAINT IN UR SERVICE CENTER 3TIMES,
                FIRST TIME THERE WAS A PROBLEM I FACED IN SCREEN AND DVD ROM. THERE WAS SMALL PIXELS PROBLEMS WHICH COMES IN SCREEN AND DVD ROM WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. SO YOU HAVE CHANGED A SCREEN AND DVD ROM.
                AFTER FEW MONTHS, IN JULY 3RD OR 4TH 2008, AGAIN PROBLEM COME, AND WHEN I CAME TO UR SERVICE CENTER, THEY SAID THERE IS A PROB OF MOTHER BOARD AND ALSO DVD WAS GIVING NOISE WHILE WORKING/RUNNING, SO AGAIN THEY CHANGED THE MOTHER BOARD AND REPAIRED DVD.

NOW AGAIN WITHIN A MONTH, MY SCREEN IS LOOSED, LIKE IF YOU CLEAN BY CLOTH IT MOVES. AND SECOND PROBLEM FROM FEW DAYS IS MY DVD IS NOT WORKING.SOME TIMES IT LOCK ALSO.

NOW TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO. MY WARRENTY IS ALREADY END.
                GIVE ME THE ADVISE, SHOULD I GO IN CONSUMER FORUM OR SHOULD I LODGED A COMPLAINT IN COURT.
                I ALSO WRITTEN IN UR SERVICE CENTER THAT I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR SEVICES. COZ, WITHIN A ONE YEAR I CAME TO YOU THRICE TIMES. EVEN THEN I AM FACING THE SAME PROBLEM.WHY.??
                TELL ME THE REASON?

THANKING YOU

YOURS FAITHFULLY

ASHUTOSH MISHRA

Compaq Presario Notebook — regarding horrible service in mumbai..

i have sent my laptop on 21/11/2008 to simtech dadar, mumbai which is a official hp service center and its been 22 days there is no response from the company.They have contacted me once after i gave it to them and saying product part not available..now who is responsible for the inconvenience caused and also the data which i am no been able to use? they said it will be done in 2 days and now its been more than 20days and they sayin 1 more month will go. this is rediculous..the company claims ou wil get free pick up and delivery..the service from hp india is a ...the complaint id is [protected]. somebody kindly help me.

Compaq Presario Laptop — Display Screen Problem

As per the conversation with you regarding my Laptop Screen problem, I am sending across this mail to accelerate the process.
                As you know that your executive ( Mr. Kashish) has examined my Laptop on 3rd Dec. 08 ( Token No. L-93, Model No. A9001KT194PH & Serial No. CND81000KM). According to him there was a hardware problem and due to that few vertical lines were appearing on my laptop screens and he had clicked my screen to send the proper view to his main department (out of delhi) and committed me to get back on my mobile number latest by 6th Dec., But I am surprised to say that he couldn’t make his commitment.

Once again I went your office on 11th Dec.08 to update myself about the progress of my laptop and met with you ( Deepshikha) and still you are asking two days to accelerate the same.
                So its a humble request to you and your team just to speed-up your process, because I am facing lots of problem.

Compaq Presario Laptop — regular problem with hardware and software parts

i purchased my laptop on march 2007. after two weeks of purchase the operating system crashed and as i was never intimated by my dealer to create any recovery disc, i didn't have any. so, i complained at hp service centre mangalore. the problem was not solved immidiately and took around 4 months. after that i have been continuously facing one problem or other. during the warranty period my dvd drive and wi fi board were replaced as they were not functioning properly. due to all these problems, i purchased hp care pack(warranty extension). after that the mother board went bad and had to be replaced. within a week of replacement motherboard again went bad and was replaced after around 15 days of registering the complaint. now, the key board has become bad and needs to be replaced. in this way entire hardware is going to be replaced during the warranty period, that is what i feel. i have mailed to the company but did not get any response.

i request you to look into the issue and help me to get justice. i will be highly greatful to you.

yours sincerely,
                himanshu kumar
                I PURCHASED A COMPAQ PRESARIO V3000 notebook two times its disply is gone .my warranty is ended .so kindly fix my problem
                This is with regards to Compaq laptop model V3000 under repair in Ahmedabad. If even after about two month lap top is not repaired what should be done legally?

Compaq laptop — problem regarding display

dear sir,
                In the month of october i purchased compaq laptop, but yesterday while working my loptop's display was shut off, please help me i have lot of work to do.
                horizontal lines in the display with Flickering Screen

Compaq Presario Notebook — LCD Screen Problem

I am Ankit Jain doing B.E (IT) from SKIT, Jaipur. I had purchased a Compaq Presario Notebook from Jeswani Computer, Raisar Plaza, and Jaipur. My Notebook model no is CQ40-108TU and the serial no is SCND84538SG. I am facing a problem in LCD screen for last three month. And I had surrendered my Notebook to your jaipur based HP Service center on 3rd February 2010. I had visited your service center many time but they didn’t give proper solution of my problem. After few days they had refused to provide the service on that Notebook due to some C.T. No of LCD mismatch with Notebook.

Compaq Presario — any hardware problem

never purchase compaq laptop
                i have purchased compaq presario laptop 40 days ago it it serve severe problem from first day i went hp service center but they could not solve problem return it.
                i m very tensed
                it is fraud,it is cheeting.
                i cant start my Compaq computer .when i start on/off swith of my computer processor fan running but aftr 15 sec it will stop .even no display in my laptop.and another swith of laptop which display blue light that also not displaying blue light.so i have asked to a hardware repire centre . he told me that ur powerchip is damage. so i am request you how i can solve my problem.