CPWD

CPWD Complaints & Reviews

J
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Hi.! Sir I just want to complaint about govt quarter is on rent. The person who got the allowtment give it to another person on rent. .there behavior is so insane. .and govt quaters on rent is illegle too.pls take acton on this as soon as possible. Quater on rent is L-205 kasturba nagar type 1 South delhi, Delhi 110003

E
    Mumbai, Maharashtra
    I stay at Ground floor, Room No. 3314 Building No. 81, Sector-7, SM Plot, Antophill, Mumbai. There is seepage problems in roof of Bath room, Toilet and getting wall damage day by day. I have filed written complaints on 30 Aug 14, i also written in complaint register and verbal requested many times at cpwd but they not taking any action ignoring consistently. This is the worst service provided by cpwd. If somebody registered complaint they are completely dealing with carelessness. Requesting you to please do something before the house get break. My address EP Guhabalan Room No. 3314 Building No. 81 Sector No. 7, SM Plot Antophill, Mumbai Mobile [protected] Hope to hear at least from your side. Thanks EP Guhabalan

Mumbai, Maharashtra
      I am resident of 101, Type IV, North West Moti Bagh, New Delhi-110021. I shifted on March 2014. Before shifting here we made a complaint of repairing of main iron door but since then no action was taken by JE till now. Now its been 6 months our main door is jammed and we cannot lock it from outside. Its very unsafe to leave house without locking the iron door. If we can't use the main door for safety than what's the point to give this iron door. Whenever we made complaint for this, we were told to meet JE but we never got any satisfactory answer from him. Now the hinges of one of the wooden door is lose and we are unable to shut it. We made a complaint for this also but the same response we got. If any mishappening will occur CPWD will be the soley responsible as we gave so many reminders to JE and AE of Moti Bagh for the same. Swati [protected]

Delhi, Delhi
        i am Sandeep, complaining behalf of my father Mr. Jagat Singh Payal, Block 14 House No. 841 Lodhi Colony. My complaint is that repairing of my house is still running from 15 days. Now they stopped repairing and they are not coming for work now. I complained to JE of Lodhi Colony but they are not taking any action for that, So i request to you that take strict action against contractor.

K
          Gurgaon, Haryana
          Sir, I am a resident of Lodi Colony - Block 20. I would like to draw your kind attention towards the DUMPING of concrete, bricks, window panels in our ground. The work is being done for Block 12, but all the material is dumped in our block. Due to this, the residents are facing a lot of problem. Some children GOT INJURED while playing due to these materials. If the work is for block 12 or some other block, then why the material is being dumped in our ground? We informed the contractor about this, but he is adamant. It is also very difficult for the vehicles to pass. I request you to take some strict action immediately against them, so that we can walk freely in our park. Regards Block -20 Residents

M
            Mumbai, Maharashtra
            . A lot of leaves from the branches of these trees fall in my courtyard making it very dirty and the same requires cleaning...

V
            New Delhi, Delhi

We have been facing an issue with sewage blockage in the kitchen each day. In regards to this, we have lodged complaints several times in last two months but every time someone visits our place and just takes the signatures stating this will be taken care off but no action is taken. we are tired of making complaints every other day. My mom, who is a homemaker, finds it very difficult to work in the kitchen due to water-logging which is also a hygiene issue. She has to personally sit down and clear the sewage each day which is impacting her health now. It takes almost half an hour everyday to clear the mess but CPWD seems to pay no attention to our problems.
            Additionally, we had also filed a complaint for the moisture in our bathroom walls but it was against unanswered. The complaint was filed 5 months back and we followed up till 3 months but to no resolution. We are quite annoyed with the way the system is working. People sitting out there are just taking salaried for no work, they are least concerned about what they have been hired for.

I have also tried contacting several phone numbers where we can file complaint against CPWD not all numbers go invalid.
            Can you please advise which is the higher authority where we can escalate the issue so that it can be taken care off??

Best Regards,
            Vaishali Sharma Chauhan
            DG-825
            Sarojini Nagar
            New Delhi - 110023

CPWD — Building Waste (Malba) in front of house

some building waste(malba) is present before our house from the last 6 weeks .
            we request you to please look in to matter and please remove it.

J.C.Joshi
            B-75 Kidwai Nagar East
            New Delhi

J
              Laxmi bai Nagar, Delhi

My Self Jitender Pal, My Father is working in Ministry of Agriculture we had allotted Laxmi Bai Nagar...

Bengaluru, Karnataka
              D-339
              TYPE-2, SOUTH MOTIBAGH,
              NEW DELHI

GOPAL
              Owner of government alloted house

3rd July 2012

CPWD (civil)
              South Motibagh

SUB: Maintainence of house

dear sir,
              I am Gopal.My service code is 318 and house code is 040339. The govt. allowted me a house in south Motibagh since 2nd February and i recently shifted in that house but their are so many problems in maintainence.I am totally dissatisfied among that-
              1. There is no storage tanks in bathroom and kitchen.
              2. No paints on doors.
              3. No white wash on reconstructed parts of house.
              4. The cement land of lawn and main gate are not in a good position.
              It is my 3rd complaint among that.we are living in this house and shown so much problems.
              it is my humble request to please maintain it as soon as possible.

your Sincerly,
              Gopal

Kolkata, West Bengal
                I Shri Amaresh Behera resided at CPWD General Pool Qtr. no. 428, I.C Block, Salt Lake, Sector- 3, Kolkata-700106. I have complaint on dt: 14.4.12, about choke of all water supply pipelines of my quarter. Fortunately water is following slowly and day to day work was going on upto dt:22.4.12 but on dt: 23.4.12 water supply was totally stopped and we are suffering from too much problem with my four family members. How we can live in a Govt. quarter without the supply of water. Therefore I request you to kindly solve the problem of water supply.

THANKING YOU
                JAM IN BATH ROOM OUTLET PIPE COMPLAINT NO:400, DATED:29.07.2012 ETC... AND WIDOW GLASSES WERE ALSO BROKEN ONE AND HALF YEARS BACK NOT REPLACED TILL DATE...

SIR, I AM RESIDING AT IC-576, TYPE-III, THIRD FLOOR, NEAR TANK NO:14, CENTRAL GOVERNMENT QUARTERS, SALT LAKE, KOLKATA-700106(WB) SINCE 1991 OCTOBER ONWARDS. I HAD MADE SO MANY COMPLAINTS REGARDING JAM IN BATH ROOM PIPE. DUE TO JAM IN BATH ROOM, WATER IS NOT GOING OUTSIDE AND WE ARE ALWAYS IN ANKLE DEEP WATER IN BATH ROOM. CIVIL MAINTENANCE IS WORST IN IC BLOCK. NOBODY COULD NOT TURN UP TILL DATE TO DO JOB PERMANENTLY. EVERY TIME THE WORKERS WILL COME AND TELLING THAT PIPE SHOULD BE REPLACED. TILL DATE THEY HAVE NOT REPLACED THE SAME.

K YOGESWARA RAO, IC-576/ Dt:15/12/12