Damodar Valley Corporation

Damodar Valley Corporation Complaints & Reviews

GROY
Dear Sir, I have a very bitter experience for my 1st and probably last flight of JET Airways. On 22.06.2015 I have gone to Ranchi from Kolkata along with my Senior officer of Damodar Valley Corporation under ministry of power for some official work at Ranchi by 9W-2856. Our return flight was on the same day by 9W-2859 which was scheduled to be depart at 19:50 from Ranchi. As we have to return on the same day we have no ludges also for night stay. Around 18:00 hours when we came at Ranchi airport it has been told that the flight will be delayed by 01 hour and finally it has been cancelled. We requested to Sri SRI AMIT SINGH AT RANCHI to arrange our accomodation but surprisingly he shouted, used filthy languages and told us that no accomodation can be provided due to technical fault.Under extreme compulsive situation we had left the places at 10PM and spent our night at Ranchi Rail station.This type of roude behaviour probably the culture of JET Airways. Next day we have come to know that accomodation was provided for some other passengers in Green Acres hotel. This was the equation to reduce the number of passenges. Ultimately we had returned on 23.06.15 by 9W-2857 morning. I have told our corporate office that do not take any service from JET Air for the official tours, who neither behave with the passengers nor they have any coopertaive attitude. This type of lackadaisical attitude is only the culture of Jet not the other Airlines. GOUTAM ROY Superintending Engineer(C) Damodar Valley Corporation DVC TOWERS, KOL-700054
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Kumar Gaurav
    hey sir,
    here in biada housing colony..... power cuts mostly happens for 6-7 hrs.......sometimes for long hrs....no scheduled power cuts...please pay attention over this...highly requested....thanx

Damodar Valley Corporation — caller tune

MY RIM NO:[protected]. I HAVE SELECTED ONE CALLER TUNE " SAAYARIA" FROM COMPANY'S RECORDED ADVERTISEMENT. THE MONEY RS 20 HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY BALANCE BUT THIS TUNE HAS NOT BEEN SUPPLIED,THOUGH ONE CONFIRMATION SMS HAS BEEN SENT TO MY MOBILE.

Damodar Valley Corporation — result declared on 02-03-11

Damodar Valley Corporation has declared final result of Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist Post no.-2010/D-2 on 02-03-11 wchich is completely i illegal and violation of Achar Sangita .
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other